hulika

Author Topic: ahoy!calling calling!  (Read 1408 times)

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
ahoy!calling calling!
« on: September 29, 2008, 04:44:17 PM »
feel music collective and pi sigma fraternity will be holding the very first fully independent arts and music festival on dec 5,2008 at up diliman.its going to be a 24 hour festival,featuring performances from the best in the underground scene today from all parts of the country.from blues to reggae to scorching punk and metal to electronica.we will also feature independent artists from all media.basically independent minded filipinos will be featured.
intrigued?we need productions because we believe that you are the best people in the scene and are in the musical battlefields all the time.

if you wanna take part in this very ambitious project please pm us or give us a call, hoot or a tap. wed like to discuss how you may take part in this project which will be held as an annual event starting this year.mabuhay ang tunay na underground scene!

bjorn aka changemyname to jimi 09086296595
armand 09164658481
jong 09174064254
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline Endshiftresign!

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: ahoy!calling calling!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 12:26:08 PM »
feel music collective and pi sigma fraternity will be holding the very first fully independent arts and music festival on dec 5,2008 at up diliman.its going to be a 24 hour festival,featuring performances from the best in the underground scene today from all parts of the country.from blues to reggae to scorching punk and metal to electronica.we will also feature independent artists from all media.basically independent minded filipinos will be featured.
intrigued?we need productions because we believe that you are the best people in the scene and are in the musical battlefields all the time.

if you wanna take part in this very ambitious project please pm us or give us a call, hoot or a tap. wed like to discuss how you may take part in this project which will be held as an annual event starting this year.mabuhay ang tunay na underground scene!

bjorn aka changemyname to jimi 09086296595
armand 09164658481
jong 09174064254

i will gladly skip work for this one.  my two active bands may be interested in this.   :-D
Drummer -- The Myopics (on indefinite hiatus) / Sole proprietor, er...procrastinator -- Mad Tito Management

Offline digitalcyco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 01:06:43 PM »

:-D <--- alam mo na Jong pag naka ngiti na ako ng ganito hehehe

tanong ko bandmates ko mamaya.
This is a forum siggy.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 03:00:10 PM »
:-D <--- alam mo na Jong pag naka ngiti na ako ng ganito hehehe

tanong ko bandmates ko mamaya.

oooh my favorite metal band is coming to town.gosh pakiss.tara na.its a 24 hour thing so put yer boots on.sama mo cgi electronics,we have a plan my metal friend.

di ka na nag tetext,tampo na ako. :roll:
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.