hulika

Author Topic: We're one of those Indie(independent) bands  (Read 2478 times)

Offline baryos artes

• Philmusicus Noobitus
We're one of those Indie(independent) bands
« on: March 28, 2006, 07:06:24 PM »
Hi guyz !care to listen to our music? pls. feel free to check us out in soundclick.com/baryos artes.Uploaded 2 songs. Let me know your comments.  Tks.

Support original pinoy muzik!

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 11:15:33 PM »
oy amam mu ka Baryos Artes 8)  DM2m ada pay?
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline martine_angela

Re: We're one of those Indie(independent) bands
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 12:58:30 PM »
Quote from: baryos artes
Hi guyz !care to listen to our music? pls. feel free to check us out in soundclick.com/baryos artes.Uploaded 2 songs. Let me know your comments.  Tks.

Support original pinoy muzik!

hi!

i was able to listen to your 2 songs available in soundclick. pag-ki-nlick mo sa link that you provided laging nag-e-error. Error 404 daw (palagi).

anyway, nag search na lang ko sa soundclick.com then i was able to find your two songs there---- Bayaning Filipino and Lalawigan.

initially, i 'd like to make a comment to the themes of the songs--- maganda---i found them both very nationalistic. I mean, songs like these are important-- ika nga "must have". you are promoting Filipino music and at the same time--- letting others know (the world know) about the Philippines and the Filipino people as a whole. Ito yong klase ng song na kung saan, "proud pa rin ang isang nilalang sa pagiging pinoy nya...."

anyways...yon lang muna for now...i'll listen to them again so that i cna give you more concrete comments (good and bad sabi mo di ba?). so, there-- i am not active sa music industry at the moment but was into it before...kaya ---my comments--- you may take it or leave it---- kung ano pa man siya. hindi naman ako isang music guru....may idea lang me nang kaunti because of experience.

regards and all the best!
bonjour tout le monde!Ü

bienvenue!

Offline mad_man

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 12:28:53 PM »
heto,makikiextra din band ko...listen and tell us what you think...

www.myspace.com/thepepsipalomaexperiment

dapat suportahan tayo d2...

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 03:40:35 PM »
Art, you there man 8)
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

Offline xandrix120780

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 07:11:25 PM »
BRYAN L. SAN VALENTIN !!!
napununampop

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2006, 10:54:02 PM »
Quote from: xandrix120780
BRYAN L. SAN VALENTIN !!!
:?

Offline baryos artes

• Philmusicus Noobitus
...??
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2006, 06:49:47 PM »
:) pallas man- where is ur loc. Have i met u before amammu nak isu?

tks martine!-makes us inspired to wirte more songs1

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2006, 07:50:26 PM »
location ko HKSAR :lol:

Offline baryos artes

• Philmusicus Noobitus
pallas u there man?
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2006, 01:24:10 PM »
pallas  bro.
ada pay M2m di tayo kita long taym been bc to & fro to the phils.and playing with aquarius and bambie. ru bc bro? call me sometime.

art(baryos artes)