hulika

Author Topic: "Greatest Hits" album  (Read 2167 times)

Offline simply_saved

• Philmusicus Noobitus
"Greatest Hits" album
« on: November 04, 2004, 08:20:13 AM »
I recently got an Amy Grant's new album "Greatest Hits" by a friend.  At first, i was sure who was Amy Grant cause I'm not a huge fan of her.  Then when i listened to the album.. the song "baby, baby" came on then I remember who she was.  She used to be gospel singer than switched to a pop singer in the early 90s.  I thought the album is pretty cool.. her songs are pretty catchy and she has a great voice!  I say this is a pretty good "Greatest Hits" album.  If u are craving for some oldies music, this will be a pretty good one.  If people who are like me who loves to listen to good music/lyrics.  All her songs are pretty good especially most of her songs are written about her family, very inspiring for me to listen!

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
"Greatest Hits" album
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2004, 04:52:44 PM »
Amy Grant was always a pop singer  :) It's just that specifically her genre is labelled CCM or Contemporary Christian Music --- the Christianity is in the lyrics, but musically it is still rock, pop (even metal sometimes). My favorite Amy Grant album is "Unguarded" - recorded before she went mainstream.