hulika

Author Topic: Boss GT10 users thread  (Read 323604 times)

Offline j3yps

• Forum Fanatic
Re: New Boss GT10 users thread
« Reply #125 on: December 11, 2008, 12:27:47 PM »
The most awaited GT-10 DVD have arrived!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

http://dvdvcd.multiply.com/photos/album/8#

Offline champz

« Reply #126 on: December 11, 2008, 12:32:39 PM »
wow... pabili na kami para bukas meron na kami  :lol: :lol: :lol: magkano ba? hehe.. lbc na lang ha? papm na lang.. thanks!
God bless!

Offline champz

« Reply #127 on: December 11, 2008, 03:15:05 PM »
Help: Ano bang magandang headphone for the GT10? Brand, model and place kung saan mabibili and estimate how much? Need to buy urgent eh. Thanks!
God bless!

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #128 on: December 11, 2008, 05:18:12 PM »
Help: Ano bang magandang headphone for the GT10? Brand, model and place kung saan mabibili and estimate how much? Need to buy urgent eh. Thanks!
@Champz
I posted the same question sa GTcentral walang sumagot :x
I just bought Philips with 32ohm impedance 15hz-22Khz ear-cup lightweight nalang, good thing maganda naman sa GT at P995 sa compex. Sennheiser i think is good one mahal nga lang kung okey sa iyo go for it.. I find 24ohm or 32ohm great for tweaking patch kc 16ohm below makalansing, I tried kc my discman 16ohm panasonic headphone not match to recording level specially on bass side so I decided to buy that 32ohm. 
@J3yps
Sir, ano arrangement natin diyan.... tuloy pa ba yong price na napag-usapan dito sa thread? P500. Give all of us an update.

Thanks,

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #129 on: December 11, 2008, 05:19:47 PM »
@Champz
I just bought Philips with 32ohm impedance 15hz-22Khz ear-cup lightweight nalang, good thing maganda naman sa GT at P995 sa compex. Sennheiser i think is good one mahal nga lang kung okey sa iyo go for it.. I find 24ohm or 32ohm great for tweaking patch kc 16ohm below makalansing, I tried kc my discman 16ohm panasonic headphone not match to recording level specially on bass side so I decided to buy that 32ohm. 
@J3yps
Sir, ano arrangement natin diyan.... tuloy pa ba yong price na napag-usapan dito sa thread? P500. Give all of us an update.

Thanks,

Offline champz

« Reply #130 on: December 11, 2008, 05:32:03 PM »
@Champz
@J3yps

Thanks,

sir roger thanks for the reply.. alam kong ikaw lang makakasagot nun eh..  :lol: try ko ung sennheiser na un mga 2500 ba un? sale sila now di ba? Sa yupangco rin un di ba? di pa nga rin nagrereply si sir j3yps about sa dvd gusto ko na nga mapanood un eh kasi ganda nung preview nya sa youtube.. anyways nareceive mo ba pm ko kanina? Thanks ulit!
God bless!

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #131 on: December 11, 2008, 05:58:01 PM »
I just got home.
Yes to your PM. Mine pala is model SHP2000 Philips . Is that a neodymium type Sennheiser? Look at the spec. if it is mura na ata 2500. Here sa Roland catalog Roland RH-200 model a 40mm driver neodymium magnet and CCAW copper-clad alumimum wire pa raw. Maybe this one is best for GT kc its Roland. I don't know the price and I haven't tried it sa Yupangco or PPitch and I don't know kung available maybe by order sa branch nila. Kung magka spare din ako ito ang bibilhin ko.   

Offline j3yps

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #132 on: December 11, 2008, 06:14:51 PM »
@champz:i PM'ed you earlier sir ah...

Anyways and price po ay 600(shipping not included) 300 for each DVD, 2DVDs po and T-J's GT-10DVD, pls text or PM me your mobile number so that i can send you my bank details for the payment..09062908909

Offline champz

« Reply #133 on: December 11, 2008, 06:22:21 PM »
sorry sir j3yps wala dumadating eh.. anyways here's my number 09152020334 send mo na lang dun details nung acct mo kung may Bpi ka Bpi na lang kasi un bank ko kung wala ok lang din.. how much pala ang shipping? Antipolo kasi ako.  wait ko na lang text mo sir j3yps. thanks!
God bless!

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #134 on: December 11, 2008, 07:47:04 PM »
Ummmmhhh then how much is the shipping..... I only got 250 pesos in my wallet :-o very poor na rin kmi. Lets put this in perpective and i will not judge your costing for that it's individual viewpoint or position from which something is observed or considered. Can we make a proposal or suggestion at least for the price that would all be merry and happy as the new year? Just say yes and I'll give the proposition.   

Thanks J3yps

Roger

Offline j3yps

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #135 on: December 11, 2008, 08:08:15 PM »
Ummmmhhh then how much is the shipping..... I only got 250 pesos in my wallet :-o very poor na rin kmi. Lets put this in perpective and i will not judge your costing for that it's individual viewpoint or position from which something is observed or considered. Can we make a proposal or suggestion at least for the price that would all be merry and happy as the new year? Just say yes and I'll give the proposition.   

Thanks J3yps

Roger
Uhm hi sir roger thanks for the input but i think the price is just fair, anyway before you suggested that the DVD should be priced 500 pesos(shipping included), but at that time we didn't even have an idea that the GT-10 DVD will be a 2discs Instructional...

Still can you share your proposition?...i'm all ears... :-)

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #136 on: December 11, 2008, 09:02:58 PM »
Thanks J3yps your such an open minded person. I'm already aware of 2DVD at the posted thread by teejay before he finishes the production as he mentioned it that time. The thread is still there at the back but i can't recall the title. If you are just willing to my preposition and suggstion, here it is
-------INTRODUCTORY SALES P500 with shipment(Local Only)-------
Lets put this as a BANNER for our Objective. As I said, There are things to be considered and to be determined to know or what should be the IDEAL introductory PRICE.

Consideration
Real-time basis, frequent to
1.STORE buying a blank DVD in small quantity plus transpo, it eat up your time.
   unlike buying it in BULK maramihan.
2.BURNING interval DVD quantity as per order basis. E.g. only one order today
3.This is your most frequentative consideration to take, repeatative time going to LBC just to ship one order. Man, i can see how this will cost you more overhead.
4. Now, this is also a painstaking time... get the payment of one order in the bank  :x

Above were all determined factors not only in big business but also in small scale enterprise in which we would not deny you to get profit from it co'z it's a service you cater or made to a client.
Here's the proposition
I know everybody can wait for a week or two, why not we PM all the guys here in the GT10 thread and announce the INTRODUCTORY SALES for a week or maybe two weeks. Afterward or the introductory sales lapse you may priced it to your regular costing as it is. How about that  :lol:  It's like a one-stop-shop and one-stop-buy scheme. Remember, this is also a come on buy now gimmick but truly a practical and saver cost for all of us. SEE EVERYBODY MERRY. Well I don't need to do some math here if you got what I mean.
Give us feedback

Thanks,
Roger     
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 09:04:48 PM by rogeryu »

Offline champz

« Reply #137 on: December 11, 2008, 09:27:46 PM »
Thanks J3yps your such an open minded person. I'm already aware of 2DVD at the posted thread by teejay before he finishes the production as he mentioned it that time. The thread is still there at the back but i can't recall the title. If you are just willing to my preposition and suggstion, here it is
-------INTRODUCTORY SALES P500 with shipment(Local Only)-------
Lets put this as a BANNER for our Objective. As I said, There are things to be considered and to be determined to know or what should be the IDEAL introductory PRICE.

Consideration
Real-time basis, frequent to
1.STORE buying a blank DVD in small quantity plus transpo, it eat up your time.
   unlike buying it in BULK maramihan.
2.BURNING interval DVD quantity as per order basis. E.g. only one order today
3.This is your most frequentative consideration to take, repeatative time going to LBC just to ship one order. Man, i can see how this will cost you more overhead.
4. Now, this is also a painstaking time... get the payment of one order in the bank  :x

Above were all determined factors not only in big business but also in small scale enterprise in which we would not deny you to get profit from it co'z it's a service you cater or made to a client.
Here's the proposition
I know everybody can wait for a week or two, why not we PM all the guys here in the GT10 thread and announce the INTRODUCTORY SALES for a week or maybe two weeks. Afterward or the introductory sales lapse you may priced it to your regular costing as it is. How about that  :lol:  It's like a one-stop-shop and one-stop-buy scheme. Remember, this is also a come on buy now gimmick but truly a practical and saver cost for all of us. SEE EVERYBODY MERRY. Well I don't need to do some math here if you got what I mean.
Give us feedback

Thanks,
Roger     

wow.. opening sale.. sama ako jan  :lol:
God bless!

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #138 on: December 11, 2008, 09:33:22 PM »
Hey J3yps are you there ? you're right Nov 15 sinabi ni Teejay 2 pcs and I posted mine earlier pa Nov 15. Anyway, think of my proposal din para di ka mahirapan at  ayaw namin maubos lang ang oras mo para din tumulong sa amin. Wag kang mag papawis, iinom ka ng vitamin alalahanin mo marami kaming naghihintay sa iyo TSUPPPPPP! Love you  :lol:

Offline j3yps

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #139 on: December 11, 2008, 09:48:48 PM »
Sorry guys i bought some snacks, gonna watch the DVD and i think i'm gonna stay up late tweaking my GT10 heheh, plus haba nung first part nung 1st disc hehehe...anyway how about P600(shipping included) and P500 for pickup for one week?what do you think? :-D

Offline ispaks

« Reply #140 on: December 12, 2008, 12:18:55 AM »
Music is a language. Learn to speak it and then really say something!

http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,145039.0.html

Offline inkslingerx

« Reply #141 on: December 12, 2008, 12:26:27 AM »
tagal ko nawala ah, dumating na pala ang pinakahihintay ng lahat. :-D

sir j3yps will the P 600 applicable for cavite area? if for pick up, where would that be. masaya siguro kung pick up na tapos sabay sabay natin kuhanin, makapagkwentuhan na rin. :mrgreen:

Offline j3yps

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #142 on: December 12, 2008, 02:46:45 AM »

sir j3yps will the P 600 applicable for cavite area? if for pick up, where would that be. masaya siguro kung pick up na tapos sabay sabay natin kuhanin, makapagkwentuhan na rin. :mrgreen:
Manila lang po applicable yung P600, if ever trip nyo pickup pwede dito sa house ko sabay jammin haha...

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #143 on: December 12, 2008, 07:54:41 AM »
Sorry guys i bought some snacks, gonna watch the DVD and i think i'm gonna stay up late tweaking my GT10 heheh, plus haba nung first part nung 1st disc hehehe...anyway how about P600(shipping included) and P500 for pickup for one week?what do you think? :-D

Reasonable and fair!!!!  600 (shipping included) That's J3yps!!!!!
Guys what do you say i'm ON it.
Request lang magandang brand ng DVD sana bilhin mo kc i find some disc not worthwhile at may G-cash ka. Hirap sa bank magbayad. G-cash kung wala ka you just enroll your Globe number on any Globe business center for free anywhere sa SM meron. We don't need to enroll our globe we just pay thru any SM branch payment counter immediately you'll receive the text payment. This is how i 'm paying Epektos and they just text me the LBC code number upon receiving it and waited just the LBC for one to two days ito na.
J3yps pls post your final start official date and your pick up place and thank you very much indeed comrade.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 07:56:52 AM by rogeryu »

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #144 on: December 12, 2008, 08:47:59 AM »
interesado din ako. but do we have teejay's permission for locally distributing the tutorial in such a manner?
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

Offline j3yps

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #145 on: December 12, 2008, 09:37:27 AM »

Reasonable and fair!!!!  600 (shipping included) That's J3yps!!!!!
Guys what do you say i'm ON it.
Request lang magandang brand ng DVD sana bilhin mo kc i find some disc not worthwhile at may G-cash ka. Hirap sa bank magbayad. G-cash kung wala ka you just enroll your Globe number on any Globe business center for free anywhere sa SM meron. We don't need to enroll our globe we just pay thru any SM branch payment counter immediately you'll receive the text payment. This is how i 'm paying Epektos and they just text me the LBC code number upon receiving it and waited just the LBC for one to two days ito na.
J3yps pls post your final start official date and your pick up place and thank you very much indeed comrade.

I'm sorry Sir Roger but i don't have a G-Cash account, for now it's only bank(money transfer) or cash(pickup)...

Official Starting date is today and will end on Dec 19...
Once again the price will be P600 for delivery and P500 for pickup

Contact Number: 09062908909

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #146 on: December 13, 2008, 08:02:00 AM »

Maganda yan Comrade may binding tayo. Nakausap ko na si BAMF jobet and he is interested to make mass production ng Fizz Suppressor only wala pa siyang background as he said on HC is about or siguro on Fizz problem and I let him first read this thread and hear some clips and read this blog http://www.nargalzius.com/blog/archives/2007/06/01/review-harmonic-converger/  Still waiting for his PM response. I also suggested that it would be great kung magagawa niyang PASSIVE design so we're not gonna use power supply anymore, di ba maganda yon just plug and play without using PSU, remember Fizz Suppressor is an ACTIVE design and need a 9v power supply. I did some experiment on PASSIVE using inductor, cap resistor lang but there is a volume drop and frequency range target re calibration and I don't have freq analyzer. Maybe jobet has the tools and knowledge to wind the ideal transformer or inductor. Radley is winding its own design transformer as I heard and that's his secret. Just give you an update.

Shoot ako comrade j3yps i'll text you when i'm ready, maybe sa suweldo  :lol: And guys reminder just pls keep this in low profile anyway we're just doing this copy for ourself not to the mass market and I do advocate anti piracy din.

Offline j3yps

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #147 on: December 13, 2008, 12:25:34 PM »
Shoot ako comrade j3yps i'll text you when i'm ready, maybe sa suweldo  :lol: And guys reminder just pls keep this in low profile anyway we're just doing this copy for ourself not to the mass market and I do advocate anti piracy din.
Ok bro i'll just wait for your text... :-)

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #148 on: December 13, 2008, 12:46:26 PM »
Cge i'll just text you. Man kinuha na Zoom 505 ko......... naiiyak AKOOOOOOOO!

Offline champz

« Reply #149 on: December 13, 2008, 01:11:49 PM »
ako din wait lang magopen bank para makapagtransfer.. text nalang kita sir j3yps kapag nahulog ko na sa acct mo.. thanks!

while wala pa ung dvd tanong ko lang kung anong pinakabasic na settings na dapat gawin kapag ikakabit mo ung GT10 sa amp? Like kung direct lang sya sa guitar input ng amp at hindi na papadaanin sa fx loop.. in general po like kahit anong brand na amp ano dapat tandaan gawin na settings.. balak ko kasi itry dalhin dun sa jam namin kaso di ko naman alam kalikutin kaya might as well ask for advice na lang muna.. thanks!
God bless!