hulika

Author Topic: RJ's Ultimate Vintage Guitar  (Read 6600 times)

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
Re: RJ's Ultimate Vintage Guitar
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2009, 08:25:42 AM »
yes they are implying that it is korea now

but lateralis said they buy Ibanez Acoustic guitars and change the logo, i would probably agree if they use the same factory that ibanez uses but you cant buy a whole pile of acoustics and change the logo, plus ibanez doesnt have a real factory btw, they use peerless, saejun, cort, samick, world(samick)

Offline XFree

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2009, 08:54:14 AM »
but lateralis said they buy Ibanez Acoustic guitars and change the logo, i would probably agree if they use the same factory that ibanez uses but you cant buy a whole pile of acoustics and change the logo, plus ibanez doesnt have a real factory btw, they use peerless, saejun, cort, samick, world(samick)

could be sa mga acoustic..........

pero sa electrics- dehins mas pulido padin ibanez
Specifications are subject to change without notice.

yona

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2009, 02:10:16 PM »
really? i've been in and out and the only place i hear him being advertised is TFC channel,  :-)

i would suggest to RJ a total revamp of his LOGO  :lol:

I'm not sure if it is true that RJ is affiliated with some American company or not, but once when I was at the RJ store in Manila, the guy there said they were.  I just can't remember which company he said.

Yona

Offline am i clear?

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2009, 05:08:32 PM »
Correction nga po pala, it's RJ SUPER VINTAGE GUITAR.

[/url]

Yan yung ad na napanood ko sa RJTV.

"Plays like a Gibson, plays like a Fender."

Offline am i clear?

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2009, 05:14:00 PM »
Wow, they're selling Taylor Acoustics na din pala.

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2009, 06:08:06 PM »
I'm not sure if it is true that RJ is affiliated with some American company or not, but once when I was at the RJ store in Manila, the guy there said they were.  I just can't remember which company he said.

Yona

when i hear it from them..i always had second thoughts about the product,

Offline kune_km

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2009, 06:18:39 PM »
lagi ko napapanood yung ad ni rj sa tv every sunday during his morning radio/tv show.

mukhang ok naman pag si rj ang may gamit. yan din gamit nya sa mga gigs nya every friday night sa rj bar. i wonder kung ganun pa din ang tone nung mga available sa showrooms nya? or yung mga personal custom guitars lang ni rj ang ganun ang tunog?
To GOD be the Glory!!!<br /><br /><br /><br />http://smileyicons.net/s/225.gif

Offline am i clear?

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2009, 07:03:39 PM »
lagi ko napapanood yung ad ni rj sa tv every sunday during his morning radio/tv show.

mukhang ok naman pag si rj ang may gamit. yan din gamit nya sa mga gigs nya every friday night sa rj bar. i wonder kung ganun pa din ang tone nung mga available sa showrooms nya? or yung mga personal custom guitars lang ni rj ang ganun ang tunog?

Napili niya na yung Pinakamagandang Gitara sa mga binibenta nila.

Offline ritchieblackmore

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2009, 08:59:38 PM »
Well in respect to the main man nagkaroon na ako most of his commercial guitars (cguro 90s models)  STRATO - Big and Fat with sharp sound ganda.  LESPAUL - Even not as big as the orig LP tone ganda naman ng sustain. IBBY COPY - (not familiar w the model) kadalasan gamit ko sa gigs dati kz ganda ng humbuker tone nila korean made pa noon even the hardwares. And the craftmanship tingin ko mas okz pa sa china made. And the price?? tol pang masa talaga but that was dati pa today?? nagkaroon ako ng RJ strat nagulat ako sa body material hindi cya kahoy Medium density particle board at me mga fiber glass pa na lumalabas cguro un magagandang kahoy eh ginagamit nalang nila sa high end models, but i still recommend rj guitars quality eh......
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 09:05:35 PM by ritchieblackmore »