hulika

Author Topic: I just traded my Plimsoul...  (Read 1199 times)

Offline vigie rivera

I just traded my Plimsoul...
« on: September 15, 2017, 10:54:04 PM »
I just traded my Fulltone Plimsoul to a Mark V Shrehead and a Boss BD2. Was it worth it? It's my 2nd BD2 on my board btw and I'm planning to get another SH to run on 18v. Your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HUMBOOGERS.

Offline nicoyow

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: I just traded my Plimsoul...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 10:57:16 PM »
why?  :-o
Sa pinipig, bukod sa pwede mo singhutin, pwede mo rin tikman.

Offline vigie rivera

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 11:00:44 PM »
why?  :-o
2 words... Glam Rock hahahaha I have a new board btw. It's big hahah. No more commute for me. Anyway I'm having doubts about my decision I just need your opinion.

HUMBOOGERS.

Offline nicoyow

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 11:05:17 PM »
I never tried out BD2 in my entire pedal journey. Tried Shredhead and it doesn't suit my drive needs. To much gain for me.

My thoughts are, looks like you tried separating a bluesy settings and crunchy marshall lead tones of plimsoul. No negative thoughts about it. It's a pedal journey though. You're free to try anything.

:wave:

Offline vigie rivera

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 11:13:01 PM »
I never tried out BD2 in my entire pedal journey. Tried Shredhead and it doesn't suit my drive needs. To much gain for me.

My thoughts are, looks like you tried separating a bluesy settings and crunchy marshall lead tones of plimsoul. No negative thoughts about it. It's a pedal journey though. You're free to try anything.

:wave:
hahaha i gues you're right. anyway of its too much I can just buy it back easily since I traded to a friend of mine

HUMBOOGERS.

Offline nicoyow

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2017, 11:18:45 PM »
hahaha i gues you're right. anyway of its too much I can just buy it back easily since I traded to a friend of mine

alright!  :lol:

I tried computing trade value and I see it's a fair trade but the sound, I'm a bit hesitant. Not hating the BD2 and Shredhead but Plimsoul is really different. Dreaming of having one before.

:lol: :lol: