hulika

Author Topic: WHAT'S THE MOST VERSATILE DISTORTION PEDAL FOR YOU?  (Read 7013 times)

Offline v00doochi1d

• Veteran Member
WHAT'S THE MOST VERSATILE DISTORTION PEDAL FOR YOU?
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2006, 08:19:55 AM »
Quote from: pallas
ok ito pre eternity...3 in 1, treble booster, ultra clean i mean ultra, pair it with a delay and single coils nice clean slightly driven, big and loud
 bullet the blue sky sound.
You can also use it as a distortion pedal. At extreme settings this is a marshall in a box sound. I have a ssh strat i set the eternity just for clean slightly overdriven loud and clear sound.
Play nice and soft on the strings and its clean you dig in it bites, i switch to the hum and its all out bucker grind dirty blues. I wanna get one more but damn its expensive but worth the cash. 8)

thanks man!!kakainggit eternity mo!!heheheh!!pallas men!have you heard about KING OF TONE by analogman?baka me idea ka or meron ka rin eh user comment ulet!!hehehhehehe!!thanks let pare!!! :D

Offline Taoistguitarist

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2006, 10:44:23 AM »
from what iv'e tried so far(kontil lang naman). pinaka versatile ang SD2! Crunch channel nya parang Blues driver(as far as i remember ok?)at normal mode ng DS2.  and the lead channel sounds great!

I followed CARABAO's advice and got one as soon as  i found one for sale. hehehe salamat greg sa advice. :wink:

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2006, 06:20:18 PM »
Quote from: v00doochi1d
ok ito pre eternity...3 in 1, treble booster, ultra clean i mean ultra, pair it with a delay and single coils nice clean slightly driven, big and loud
You can also use it as a distortion pedal. At extreme settings this is a marshall in a box sound. I have a ssh strat i set the eternity just for clean slightly overdriven loud and clear sound.
Play nice and soft on the strings and its clean you dig in it bites, i switch to the hum and its all out bucker grind dirty blues. I wanna get one more but damn its expensive but worth the cash. 8)

thanks man!!kakainggit eternity mo!!heheheh!!pallas men!have you heard about KING OF TONE by analogman?baka me idea ka or meron ka rin eh user comment ulet!!hehehhehehe!!thanks let pare!!! :D

Hey walang inggitan its just a pedal 8) i tried acquiring one (KING OF TONE)pero ang haba ng waiting list. I think hina-hype nila itong pedal (supply and demand) para lalong tumaas at maging desirable lalo.
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline CARABAO

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2006, 12:33:43 AM »
Quote from: guitaraddict
from what iv'e tried so far(kontil lang naman). pinaka versatile ang SD2! Crunch channel nya parang Blues driver(as far as i remember ok?)at normal mode ng DS2.  and the lead channel sounds great!

I followed CARABAO's advice and got one as soon as  i found one for sale. hehehe salamat greg sa advice. :wink:

PAHKERSHEETS!! HAHAHA! I WANT I WANT I WANT ES DEE TUUUU!! :( CONGRATSSS!!! *inggit* :(

ES DEE TUUUUU  :shock:

Chito

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2006, 08:12:33 AM »
Quote from: sonnyrayvaughn
you havent tried the Tonebone classic yet..daming voices, from blues OD all the way to very heavy distortion...

I agree. I have the same experience with the Tonebone Classic.

Offline v00doochi1d

• Veteran Member
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2006, 08:33:16 AM »
Quote from: v00doochi1d

Hey walang inggitan its just a pedal 8) i tried acquiring one (KING OF TONE)pero ang haba ng waiting list. I think hina-hype nila itong pedal (supply and demand) para lalong tumaas at maging desirable lalo.

pallas man!!musta na?medyo tagal kong absent dito ah!!!ganun pala..kaya pala sa site ng king of tone..medyo nag apology sila sa mga nag order nung pedal..kasi nga eh medyo malakas daw ang demand..pero parang eternity din naman yata yun eh..ano sa palagay mo pallas?okey meng ingats dyan ha..at thanks sa mga comments mo about eternity!!!rakenrol lang lagi!!!

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2006, 12:44:22 PM »
rakenrol tsaka pis n lab 8) [img
][/img]
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline Allan_Reamillo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2006, 06:42:51 PM »
Sa yo lahat yan? Dami a. :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Offline v00doochi1d

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2006, 08:35:13 AM »
rakenrol tsaka pis n lab 8) [img
][/img]

wow!!! :shock: paarbor isa!!! :wink:

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2006, 03:11:25 AM »
among those i've used, i'd say a Keeley modded Boss DS-1, AMZ OD Pro or a Rocktek Silver Dragon.

i've never used a Jekyll & Hyde before, but i don't think you can go wrong with that when it comes to versatility. it's kind of cheating though, since it's actually two pedals in one box.  :lol:

too bad i never got to test a Tonebone when i had the chance.
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com