hulika

Author Topic: Sleeping pattern  (Read 6064 times)

Offline inexperience

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Sleeping pattern
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2017, 12:33:43 PM »
i want to try..

Try different amounts of that gin and find that optimun level tha'll give you a deep sleep. there are stages of sleep pero you'll know you had a deep sleep when you have a clear mind, content and not feeling sluggish the next day despite sleeping below the recommended time. Tingin ko people who prefers to drink gin are people who doesn't like the aftertaste of alcohol.
"creeping deeaath"

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2017, 04:59:06 PM »
Try different amounts of that gin and find that optimun level tha'll give you a deep sleep. there are stages of sleep pero you'll know you had a deep sleep when you have a clear mind, content and not feeling sluggish the next day despite sleeping below the recommended time. Tingin ko people who prefers to drink gin are people who doesn't like the aftertaste of alcohol.

nice nice, I bought a bottle of wine, but I just take sips..dapat yata tunggain..para wasak agad..hehe...Ill give gin a try..

yes, I sort of know that REM, deep sleep phase...I seldom get it these days, kung nakukuha ko naman, biglang magaalarm clock na..damn..haha I also need to put my phone and tablets out side the bedroom..napapasarap manuod ng mga guitar at gear videos magdamag eh..
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2017, 02:32:08 PM »
btw ive also tried sleep inducing apps(itouch and android). yung mga white noise at soundwaves na may nahihit na certain part ng brain to increase production of certain hormones, putting you in the condition na nakakaantok.

it worked for me. just make sure that youre lying flat in bed with the correct earplugs inserted in your ears(left in left ear, right in right) - this really helped kasi magkaiba yung sounds na pino-produce ng magkabilang channels.

problema eh i always get this feeling na parang akong dahon na nahulog sa puno. yung feeling na hinehele ako, ganun. nakakalula. tapos nagigising ako with a strong jerk. nayugyog ko yung double deck bed sa sleeping quarters ng office dati dahil dito. nagising yung nasa ilalim na bunk akala daw bumigay yung kama haha!

but yea, its worth a try.

yung sa nagsabing madilim na room na malamig, patugtog kayo ng white noise apps - yung mga raindrops, strong winds na noise. nakakaantok din.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2017, 05:30:34 PM »
nakakatulong ba yung paglagay ng eye mask sa pagtulog?
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline robinonibor

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2017, 04:29:48 AM »
Hi guys. Ts here...
ngayon lang ulit ako nag online sa pm.. I tried everything except valium and other stuff.
I do have an appointment for professional help, I guess..
Let's see it soon...  :-D salamat sa pag share btw

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2017, 11:19:38 AM »
one you hit mid 30's daw nadedecrease na yung quality of sleep
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2017, 01:17:38 AM »
Si misis masayahin lagi at outlook nya sa buhay is always  be happy. Yung anak nya na panganay around 23 yo ganun din. Simple lang silang dalawa masaya na sa mga facebook feeds sa gabi sa kama. On their day offs they are happy doing nothing and just rest for the coming work week.

Once they hit the pillow.......gone. Done. La la land mode. Zzzzz Country.

I envy them.

Ako yung taong swimming in information, wanna do this, wanna do that, wish could do this, do that. Treating every day off like  a big event but in reality mauuwi lang sa bibili ng copy blu ray movies then pffft off to work the next day. I'm mister wake up at 630 am on a Saturday take the kid to the swimming pool then get to work by 12 pm and wonder why I'm so cranky with fxxing everybody at home just wasting their free time. I'm coming to terms with it then just accepting the fact that my life is.....mundane.

Mundane equals sleep.

O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline nicoyow

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2017, 01:42:37 AM »
Si misis masayahin lagi at outlook nya sa buhay is always  be happy. Yung anak nya na panganay around 23 yo ganun din. Simple lang silang dalawa masaya na sa mga facebook feeds sa gabi sa kama. On their day offs they are happy doing nothing and just rest for the coming work week.

Once they hit the pillow.......gone. Done. La la land mode. Zzzzz Country.

I envy them.

Ako yung taong swimming in information, wanna do this, wanna do that, wish could do this, do that. Treating every day off like  a big event but in reality mauuwi lang sa bibili ng copy blu ray movies then pffft off to work the next day. I'm mister wake up at 630 am on a Saturday take the kid to the swimming pool then get to work by 12 pm and wonder why I'm so cranky with fxxing everybody at home just wasting their free time. I'm coming to terms with it then just accepting the fact that my life is.....mundane.

Mundane equals sleep.

Am I looking at the mirror right now?  :lol: :lol:
Sa pinipig, bukod sa pwede mo singhutin, pwede mo rin tikman.

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2017, 12:05:04 PM »
pag weekdays sarap magsleep at magextend pa kaso need pumasok..pag weekends or holidays aga gumising kasi parang dami pwede gawin...sarap nga itrick yung brain na ordinary day .. try digital detoxing, lakas makaapekto yung glow ng ilaw sa sleep pattern and quality...kahit mag nightmode on...

try not bringing any digital devices sa kama..
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *

Offline robinonibor

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2017, 05:52:00 AM »
epekto ng stress at napaka baho kong schedule for 5 years..
and na bawasan physical activities ko.. and bad sleeping habit daw.
dim light, comfy bed, exercise and iwas stress..

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2017, 01:09:50 PM »
bili ka ng 2mg na melatonin capsules. over the counter naman sya. popular brand is sleepwell. sleepasil is herbal and only works for a short period of time dahil bigla kang magkakaron ng chamomile extracts sa katawn mo. after a while, placebo na sya.

i used to stock up on melatonins noon addicted pa ako sa pagbubuhat sa gym at pagtakbo. my routine is gulp pre-workout boosters, buhat/takbo, drink why protein, uwi, rest, ligo, inom melatonin 30 mins prior to sleeping, close the curtains/blinds sa kwarto, palamig sa aircon, sleep away.

sa fat burners din nakatulong sakin. i used to take Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate in the morning, work, take another capsule before lunch, work, gym, uwi, ligo, bangag, tulog. ito yung sa sobrang concentrated ng caffeine content nya, pupwersahin nyang mag burn ka buong araw so gising na gising ka. pag nag wear out yung effect, ayun, sabog ka na.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus

Earth Crisis - Nemesis