hulika

Author Topic: Na encounter niyo na ba ito sa Pro Tools? (M-Powered)  (Read 2714 times)

Offline RazrX

Na encounter niyo na ba ito sa Pro Tools? (M-Powered)
« on: May 20, 2010, 01:06:47 AM »
Tried 'Bounce to CD' then set to MP3 Format pero may nalabas na: "The MP3 option cannot be enabled because: Module initialization failed for MP3.dll. The MP3 demo may have expired."
Di ko ma Gets.. May fix ba dito?
Thanks in advance!  :-)

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
Re: Na encounter niyo na ba ito sa Pro Tools? (M-Powered)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 10:45:39 AM »
I think you have to buy digitranslator. That's one of my pet peeves with with PT.

You could always bounce to wav then use Razorlame or even itunes to convert to mp3.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline RazrX

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 11:12:30 AM »
I think you have to buy digitranslator. That's one of my pet peeves with with PT.

You could always bounce to wav then use Razorlame or even itunes to convert to mp3.

Thanks!  :-) Gusto ko lang din kasi maging sure na maayos pag install ko..  :-D
Baka kasi mali kaya may Error..

KitC, Na Encounter niyo na ba yung "DAE Error: -9507"?
Madalas kasi lumabas yun pag nag play ako ng track. Lalo na pag gumamit ng Plug Ins.. Yung Pro Tools M-powered ko pala ay nag ra-run sa Windows 7 64bit. Tapos, updated firmware na v8.03.. Thanks! :-)

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 11:44:09 AM »
I hate DAE errors, especially ones that don't provide a description of what triggered them, even in Avid/Digi's own site! The fact that you're using Win7 could be an indication of a new error because of the OS interaction with the software.

Try playing around with buffer values since you're experiencing the error during playback. Are you using a different drive for your audio data? If not, that could be the cause of the problem.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline RazrX

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 12:15:27 PM »
I hate DAE errors, especially ones that don't provide a description of what triggered them, even in Avid/Digi's own site! The fact that you're using Win7 could be an indication of a new error because of the OS interaction with the software.

Try playing around with buffer values since you're experiencing the error during playback. Are you using a different drive for your audio data? If not, that could be the cause of the problem.

I agree! Avid should have a list of DAE Errors and Fix on their site! And, I'm not using a different drive yet..! I've already got another drive for the Audio data but I used it temporarily to back up my PC files.. Yeah. That may have caused the error since we're suppose to save in another drive.. Thanks KitC! I'll try that first.. Good Day!  :-D

Offline boy_george

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 05:47:43 PM »
Tried 'Bounce to CD' then set to MP3 Format pero may nalabas na: "The MP3 option cannot be enabled because: Module initialization failed for MP3.dll. The MP3 demo may have expired."
Thanks in advance!  :-)

Upon installing kasi libre yang Mp3 options  for 15 days or so kasi naka demo but I   believe you can get only Mp3 option only (no need to buy the Digitranslator) ..that you have to transfer the registration number sa Ilok mo ...Just do a wav format then convert it using another software...Itunes libre convert hehehe...meron beta software for Windows 7 baka nasa site ng Avid
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 05:49:25 PM by boy_george »

Offline RazrX

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 01:57:53 AM »
Upon installing kasi libre yang Mp3 options  for 15 days or so kasi naka demo but I   believe you can get only Mp3 option only (no need to buy the Digitranslator) ..that you have to transfer the registration number sa Ilok mo ...Just do a wav format then convert it using another software...Itunes libre convert hehehe...meron beta software for Windows 7 baka nasa site ng Avid

Thanks! Sige, check ko yung registration number sa Ilok.. Mas maganda kasi pag isang software na lang I ra-run ko para sa audio editing needs ko.  :-D

Nga pala boy_george, pasensya na ah pero baka pwede ako makabisita sa place mo at maka nood ng session? Nag download na ako ng mga tutorials pero mas madali siguro kung makakita ako ng actual session..  :-) Di naman ako bago sa recording gamit Pro Tools at Sonar 6 talaga. Pero ang experience ko lang sa studio ay mag play ng drums that is being recorded by a sound engineer. Hindi talaga ako ng pay attention sa ginawa ng studio engineer. Tried intindihin dati, pero di pa ako familiar sa mga kinakalikot nang engineer noon kaya nakalimutan ko na din.  :-D Thanks ulit!

Offline boy_george

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2010, 10:34:12 AM »
ganito  :-)....pm me ur number at ako na lang pupunta sa place mo baka after work kung ok sa yo  , i can teach you basic recording and mixing siguro and some tricks on Protools

Offline abusound

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2010, 07:22:56 PM »
Thanks in advance!  :-)

Hi RarX.

The error is due to an expired trial license of the MP3 option in PT. If you have a license for the MP3 option, you can try reinstalling the MP3 option from the PT installer.

The MP3 option is a totally different product from the Digi Translator. Digi Translator is used for OMF and AAF import and export.

Cheers!
Mario

Offline abusound

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2010, 07:31:38 PM »
As far as DAE 9507 - This is related to Win 7 and Firewire ports. Again, PT 8.0.3 is still labelled as Beta for Win 7. We're awaiting for the next PT build for full support of Win 7.

Cheers!
Mario
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 06:32:26 AM by abusound »

Offline RazrX

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2010, 12:53:05 AM »
As far as DAE 9507 - This is related to Win 7 and Firewire ports. Again, PT 8.0.3 is still labelled as Beta for Wind 7. We're awaiting for the next PT build for full support of Win 7.

Cheers!
Mario

Nice! Thanks Mario!  :-D Makahinga na ako maluwag knowing wala nga problems ang installation ko at equipment..   :wink:
Antayin ko na lang talaga ang updates..

WOW!! Digidesign Certified User!   :lol:
Pwede malaman kung saan yung Dididesign Training - Asia Pacific?

Offline abusound

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2010, 06:31:31 AM »
Pwede malaman kung saan yung Dididesign Training - Asia Pacific?

That's our office in Japan.

Offline RazrX

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2010, 05:08:37 PM »
That's our office in Japan.

Layo pala..  :-D Thanks! Good Day!

Offline boy_george

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2010, 03:04:11 PM »
Yup Mario Should know....Taga avid talaga yan e :-)  Dapat kasi libre na yung Mp3 Options e hehehehe
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 03:05:35 PM by boy_george »

Offline RazrX

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2010, 08:37:26 PM »
Yup Mario Should know....Taga avid talaga yan e :-)  Dapat kasi libre na yung Mp3 Options e hehehehe

Oo nga e!  Dapat libre..   :wink:

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2010, 09:07:40 AM »
MP3 encoding is actually licensed from the Fraunhoffer Institute so if you have that capability as part of your software, they bought the license and passed down the expense to you. That's the reason why most DAWs don't have mp3 conversion capabilities as standard; you have to buy the license.

It's the reason I've been using open source encoders such as LAME along with it's GUI, Razorlame.