hulika

Author Topic: Bad Experience with a Local Luthier  (Read 40826 times)

Offline firemodel55

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Bad Experience with a Local Luthier
« Reply #350 on: April 12, 2010, 09:44:26 PM »
last question po... yung pic ba na sinend ng TS the original cap and yun mismo ang guitar?

Iyon ang claim ng T.S.

Arie stands by his word that the one in the picture was not the one on the Tele Control Plate.

Actually, even the T.S. cannot show another GREEN Ceramic Capacitor of the same type, value and rating in the past two weeks.  Hanep sa special production - one off na 25 centavo cap.

Offline boogsy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #351 on: April 12, 2010, 09:45:47 PM »
Kung meron kayang luthier forum and Arie made a "Bad experience with local customer" thread? I'm sure it wouldve turned out differently. Firemodel55, you have said your piece and his side I believe it is best to leave it at that. Given both sides of the story, its up to the readers to make their own conclusions - which is their prerogative.
Music is perpetual, and only the hearing is intermittent.

Offline changedmynametojimi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #352 on: April 12, 2010, 09:48:35 PM »
Siguradong nasasabon na nang mabuti yang assistant na yan.   :-D  (or baka popcorn mode din sya dito?)

this.......awooooooooooo!! nice one

IBTL

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #353 on: April 12, 2010, 09:49:23 PM »
Firemodel55, you have said your piece and his side I believe it is best to leave it at that. Given both sides of the story, its up to the readers to make their own conclusions - which is their prerogative.
Seconded.
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

Offline kawal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #354 on: April 12, 2010, 09:58:44 PM »
i think this thread is going in circles. we are aware of Arie & Guitar Hospital's good and respectable reputation dito sa community. musicjunkie posted an experience & a precaution rather than a bashful comment, IMO. madali lang sigurong ayusin ang gusot na ito.

perhaps mr. threadstarter and Arie & company can just settle this in a gentlemanly & PRIVATE manner - yung wlaang nakikisawsaw or pumo-proxy.
Hindi dapat nakakapagod mag-Philmusic.

Offline michiko.airashii

• i'm a girl
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #355 on: April 12, 2010, 10:04:37 PM »
Please settle your issues outside Philmusic. This is not Parthenon.

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #356 on: April 13, 2010, 10:24:59 AM »
Less than a day old and three pages of pointless rants were already added... over a fricking capacitor! C'mon, guys!

Thanks for locking the thread, Gian.
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20