hulika

Author Topic: Deleted Posts / Missing Posts / Remove Post Function *merged*  (Read 56660 times)

Offline toybitz

Re: Deleted Posts / Missing Posts / Post Counts *merged*
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2008, 04:50:47 AM »
if some of you are referring to the classifieds:

I delete unnecessary posts and comments, and bumps by non seller..and posts that turn into a chat, basta...anything that falls under the violation of our rules and guidelines.. or nagaaway.

ang walang kamatayang...

"ang ganda! up ko to" by Pedrong Kulit..

or

"puwede trade?"...eh for sale ang nakalagay.

mga outside the transaction comments or queries should be PM-ed.
Tele bought 20K. Upgraded pots.  FS: 30K  Trade Value BS: 85K.  Deal tayo?

Offline xavier

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2008, 11:47:07 AM »
if some of you are referring to the classifieds:

I delete unnecessary posts and comments, and bumps by non seller..and posts that turn into a chat, basta...anything that falls under the violation of our rules and guidelines.. or nagaaway.

ang walang kamatayang...

"ang ganda! up ko to" by Pedrong Kulit..

or

"puwede trade?"...eh for sale ang nakalagay.

mga outside the transaction comments or queries should be PM-ed.

yep. guilty ako dyan ng isang beses ata.  :-D

kagaya ngayon ndi nag reflect na ako yung nag last post...one more try..hehe

ahh. alam ko na yung sinasabi mo. napansin ko rin yan dun sa 'clean forums' thread. yung TS parin ang nakalagay dun sa forum index kahit nagreply na si sir BAMF.

Offline rimshot601

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2008, 09:59:51 AM »
Technical problem ata yun, mga bro. Ako din minsan hindi lumalabas sa page yung mga posts ko, pero pag magre-reply ako thread, andun sya sa ibaba.  :-)
There's humor in irony...
~Rrrakkenrohohoholl!!!

Offline miong_0804

PUWEDE BA MAGDELETE NG TOPIC?
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2008, 11:15:41 PM »
may accidentaly kasi ako nabuhay na thread, puwede ba siay mabura o buburahin siya ng moderators?

Offline paranoid

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: PUWEDE BA MAGDELETE NG TOPIC?
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2008, 07:28:03 PM »
Only moderators can delete the thread if it should be deleted. But moderators usually lock the threads. :)

Offline riccaliolio

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2008, 02:47:58 PM »
Hello to all and to whom it may concern,

I started two threads po sa Bass Place na medyo nagiging active at interesting these past few days:

* How did you achieve your uniqueness? (EDIT: What is your signature or trademark)  - http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,118084.0.html

* Bass pre-amp gadgets questions (pampalawak lang po ng kaalaman :) ) - http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,117643.0.html

Nagtataka lang po ako kasi according to some of the contributors, they initially post some answers pero nawawala kaya they do re-posting.

Sa part ko naman po, ito experiences ko:

Kagabi po, nag-post ako ng reply sa mga threads ko to thank the contributors and ask further questions. Sigurado po akong na-post sila kasi ni-refresh ko yung pages kagabi at nakita ko ung posts ko. Pero pag-check ko today, biglang nawala na. Mejo masakit kasi bago ako mag-post, ina-analyze ko muna ung mga contributions, formulate ng isasagot ko, then re-read my message before posting. So in short, malaking panahon ginugugol ko bago mag-post. :D

I think system error kasi I know naman na my posts are not etchically unacceptable para i-delete ng mods. Kaya pa po ba i-recover iyon? I think kaya naman kasi katulad last week, dun sa isang thread, nakita ko na last post si Sir IncX pero pagbukas ko nung thread, wala na yung post. Tapos kahapon, nag-comment ako na "Bakit nga pala parang nawawala ung initial post ni Sir IncX? Hehe!" (http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,118084.30.html). Pagtingin ko kanina, andun na ulit ung post. :D

Thanks po!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 03:04:42 PM by riccaliolio »

Offline wh1t33rick

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2009, 02:04:50 PM »
 :mrgreen:
Sirs/Madams: please help me naman regarding sa post counters ko...kasi it stocked to 441.....i have this problem before when i think i already have 500+ posts already but I just let it go...but now im having the same problems again...so ples help me enlighten on this ok...GBU
"I Don't care what they say about me but it's alright..they'll get it one day.."

Make God Famous

Offline Akira JUMBO

• good vibrations
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2009, 05:31:20 AM »
Don't mind it, it's part of the cleaning process.

Be reminded that post counts are just numbers.
DRUM.ROOM drum items for sale click here

Offline karlwilson

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2010, 12:39:50 PM »
How was this possible?last month i've celebrate my 1000 post dito sa PM and became a Philmusic Addictus..but since medyo busy for about 2weeks at hindi ako nakaka-pag post dito sa forum ay nabawasan ang post ko about 150 post,so naging Forum Fanatic na lang ulet stat ko..Bakit ganun ? :?

Offline gunlak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2010, 01:10:21 PM »
some threads you posted in maybe deleted by mods maybe coz of trolls, unnecesary posts, flame wars or anything else.
CLICK TO see baกิิิิิิat boys FB page!!!also check out my other band Skylines Forget

Offline karlwilson

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2010, 03:21:37 PM »
some threads you posted in maybe deleted by mods maybe coz of trolls, unnecesary posts, flame wars or anything else.

hindi ako magsasayang ng oras para sa  mag-post ng mga no-nonsense post or unnecesary post not regarding to the thread or to the TS.

enitnelav

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2010, 11:23:09 AM »
i think he meant that the thread you posted in--the whole thread itself and not just your particular post--may have been deleted.

klaro? pis! rakon.

Offline Boxedking

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2010, 11:27:26 AM »
ganon ba kahalaga yun bro?
www.soundclick.com/viruprison | www.soundcloud.com/lei-guitarist

Don't let the gearhead kill the musician in you. Philmusic s/b PhilGEAR

Offline karlwilson

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2010, 12:24:18 PM »
i think he meant that the thread you posted in--the whole thread itself and not just your particular post--may have been deleted.

siguro nga..wala pa mod na reply to clear things up..thanks

enitnelav

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2010, 12:32:02 PM »
im pretty sure its that, or dinelete na yung thread kasi sobrang luma na, etc. para sakin its no biggie, mas okey nga eh twice kang naglevel-up 100+ posts lang addictus na uli!  :mrgreen:

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2010, 11:02:25 AM »
Ok, here's the thing...

Post counts were originally meant to indicate activity. In essence, the more posts, the more active you were to the community. Unfortunately, the number of posts also did not indicate the quality of the content of one's posts. One could post smileys and this would get included in your post count. Another thing, people seemed to associate one's status with credibility or as a status symbol that when reaching addictus level, one becomes respected and untouchable. I'm sorry to say that is not always the case. Too often, many reach addictus level by posting smiley-only posts, IBTL's, or a hell of a lot of 'up for you' posts in the classifieds, clearly just to reach a status level that has now lost it's meaning.

As mods, we have been trying to contain these needless posts by deleting them or controlling nonsense posts. Believe me, we can spot it when someone is trying to increase their post count just to increase their credibility.

Instead on concentrating on a number or a title which has no bearing, why not concentrate on the quality of your posts? It will go much further in terms of respect and credibility.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 12:12:07 PM by KitC »
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline karlwilson

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2010, 12:01:02 PM »
got it.thanks..

Offline riffscreamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2010, 03:58:30 PM »
Ok, here's the thing...

Post counts were originally meant to indicate activity. In essence, the more posts, the more active you were to the community. Unfortunately, the number of posts also did not indicate the quality of the content of one's posts. One could post smileys and this would get included in your post count. Another thing, people seemed to associate one's status with credibility or as a status symbol that when reaching addictus level, one becomes respected and untouchable. I'm sorry to say that is not always the case. Too often, many reach addictus level by posting smiley-only posts, IBTL's, or a hell of a lot of 'up for you' posts in the classifieds, clearly just to reach a status level that has now lost it's meaning.

As mods, we have been trying to contain these needless posts by deleting them or controlling nonsense posts. Believe me, we can spot it when someone is trying to increase their post count just to increase their credibility.

Instead on concentrating on a number or a title which has no bearing, why not concentrate on the quality of your posts? It will go much further in terms of respect and credibility.

Ganun pala yun. Akala ko pa naman sikat na ako. Hehe. Kidding.

got it.thanks..

Ayaw mo nun, dalawang beses ka magcecelebrate.lol

Offline cheezemonster08

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2010, 06:47:13 PM »

now alam ko na kung bakit parang nabasan din ang mga post ko

Offline tom_salvador

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2010, 03:19:03 PM »
sir magtatanong lan po sana kasi madami na ako na post pro 6 lang post count ko.. almost 2 weeks na akong ng-popost.. salamat po

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2010, 03:23:12 PM »
sir magtatanong lan po sana kasi madami na ako na post pro 6 lang post count ko.. almost 2 weeks na akong ng-popost.. salamat po

posts at the Anything Goes forums doesn't count. baka puro dun mga posts mo.

Offline Musikerochan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2010, 03:28:41 PM »
hehehe.

try mo din sa classifieds. pero bawal mag-up ng ibang for sale threads eh, so.... :-D

Offline tom_salvador

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2010, 03:34:50 PM »
posts at the Anything Goes forums doesn't count. baka puro dun mga posts mo.
a ok.. thanks sir..

Offline otepkill

« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2010, 07:11:40 AM »
hey moderators.bakit nawawala mga post dito?jackson king v tsaka bass gigbag. :?

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2010, 08:44:25 AM »
This specific forum is about questions and suggestions related to forum operations. Your posts were either moved to the proper forum or deleted after a specified time.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire