hulika

Author Topic: Philmusic Mobile Inquiries *merged*  (Read 19881 times)

Offline tonwins11

• Philmusicus Addictus
Philmusic on tapatalk
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2013, 06:38:54 AM »
Hi guys, I was trying to search the topic about tapatalk in the site, however, I saw this mobile thread inquiries which I can't seem to find the "reply" button. Only the "notify" and "report to admin" were available.

Anyway, here's my question. I just bought a new phone days ago and it's my first encounter with phones using andriod. Been a Nokia (symbian OS) user and don't know a dime about this thing. I used to see some forumers using tapatalk to reply on the threads. As I was trying to search in the google play and download tapatalk, all  I can find was tapatalk 4 community reader and it's actually for sale. Commonly, I see that most of the users flagged were using tapatalk 2.

Where can I possibly download tapatalk 2? And is it free? I don't have any credit card yet to purchase the said app. Thank you.
Do-it-yourself tirada!

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
Re: Philmusic on tapatalk
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2013, 07:45:11 AM »
Hi guys, I was trying to search the topic about tapatalk in the site, however, I saw this mobile thread inquiries which I can't seem to find the "reply" button. Only the "notify" and "report to admin" were available.

Anyway, here's my question. I just bought a new phone days ago and it's my first encounter with phones using andriod. Been a Nokia (symbian OS) user and don't know a dime about this thing. I used to see some forumers using tapatalk to reply on the threads. As I was trying to search in the google play and download tapatalk, all  I can find was tapatalk 4 community reader and it's actually for sale. Commonly, I see that most of the users flagged were using tapatalk 2.

Where can I possibly download tapatalk 2? And is it free? I don't have any credit card yet to purchase the said app. Thank you.

It's free on IOS. Google play store offers it around 50php more or less. You could try using Convo, which works kinda like the same thing but for free with android.

Offline curiousdcat

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Philmusic Mobile Inquiries *merged*
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2014, 04:43:58 PM »
Hi all,

I was forced to download and install Tapatalk on my iPad last night. How do I get to read the Classified: Guitar Accessories category with it? It does not appear in the choices.

TIA.

:)