hulika

Author Topic: What music have you heard lately that made you go 'mmmm...!?'  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Muskha

• Philmusicus Noobitus
What music have you heard lately that made you go 'mmmm...!?'
« on: November 02, 2007, 08:01:31 AM »
Hi There, I'm new to this forum so howdee everyone! I'm not sure where excately to chat about 'general music' topics - (maybe that's a suggestion for the people that run this website) It's always great to read about new albums that have comeout & read posts from people that might've brought them & what they think about them, from a 'public prespective' so that people like me don't buy dud albums!..teehee :mrgreen:
Anyways, I'm going to kick-off a new topic here which is 'What album have you heard lately that's made the earth move for ya?' It could be Pinoy or otherwise.
I have such-an album - The video is a total LOL - & I've discovered you can download this video for free from www.whyrecords.com if you go to their 'downloads' page - The video is to the song 'Ho Really' it's real funny!
It's from an album that I brought last week from DJ T-Rock & Squashy Nice - the albums called 'OutLoud' & I downloaded it from my local itunes - (it's available on itunes everywhere) Anyways, if you go to www.whyrecords.com you can read more info's about 'OutLoud' -
Talk about what music you like..