hulika

Author Topic: Jp's Institute for Highly Advanced Drumming (J.I.H.A.D.) Students Thread  (Read 39366 times)

Offline phfreq

• Forum Fanatic
sir! present po ako.. Online nga lang :-p

hmmm... ayos talaga si JP.. may pabaon pang exercises :-) Sayang ilang sessions lang.. enjoy din ung mga sessions...

Offline chrijdaq

lupit nung 5stroke pattern!  :-D

Offline jpmb

• Philmusicus Addictus

hmmm... ayos talaga si JP.. may pabaon pang exercises :-) Sayang ilang sessions lang.. enjoy din ung mga sessions...

haha..hey jerome musta na?miss ko na turuan ka ha, im happy for you man livin now there in minessota..thanks again that you became a part of my student list..extend my regards to kevein garnett and the timberwolves hahaha :wink:

wow JP di ka na mareach! may institute ka na pala! how are you my friend/classmate? turuan mo naman ako! magkano prof fee?!

haha..hey john musta na?...my regards to your family bro and hope to see you soon... :wink:..

Offline bangbus

• Forum Fanatic
am i JIHAD student number 001-2007?

i dont know about that but I can vouch for JP's drum teaching approach. works like wonders for me. you get what you want, more than you'd even expect, and he'll make you do it the most efficient and effective way. you might call some of it 'cheating' but hell it gets the job done with the least effort.

beware, some teachers [im not singling out anyone, it applies to all fields of thought okee] might just empty your pockets. on the other hand, in JIHAD, jp will not stop until you get it. he'll keep you on your toes and motivated to do better in drumming. when you least expect it, you'll get sms or ym alerts telling you to keep on going. talk about going the extra mile. your session will extend even to the wee hours of the morning, at work, etc, although not literally--but i can assure you, you'll hear JP's voice lingering even in your sleep. again, u will not stop until you get it! call it a drum instructor haunting!

kidding aside, JP's the business and I can't wait to get some more when I get back!

Kudos. Keep this JIHAD revolution going!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Offline chrijdaq

haha..hey jerome musta na?miss ko na turuan ka ha, im happy for you man livin now there in minessota..thanks again that you became a part of my student list..extend my regards to kevein garnett and the timberwolves hahaha :wink:

wow JP di ka na mareach! may institute ka na pala! how are you my friend/classmate? turuan mo naman ako! magkano prof fee?!

haha..hey john musta na?...my regards to your family bro and hope to see you soon... :wink:..

jp... pupuntahan kita sa makati... kailangan ko ng parts ng roland keyboards... teka para hindi OP... enroll na  kayo kay JP hehe!!! mga mahihilig diyan sa metal! haha!

Offline jpmb

• Philmusicus Addictus

i dont know about that but I can vouch for JP's drum teaching approach. works like wonders for me. you get what you want, more than you'd even expect, and he'll make you do it the most efficient and effective way. you might call some of it 'cheating' but hell it gets the job done with the least effort.

beware, some teachers [im not singling out anyone, it applies to all fields of thought okee] might just empty your pockets. on the other hand, in JIHAD, jp will not stop until you get it. he'll keep you on your toes and motivated to do better in drumming. when you least expect it, you'll get sms or ym alerts telling you to keep on going. talk about going the extra mile. your session will extend even to the wee hours of the morning, at work, etc, although not literally--but i can assure you, you'll hear JP's voice lingering even in your sleep. again, u will not stop until you get it! call it a drum instructor haunting!

kidding aside, JP's the business and I can't wait to get some more when I get back!

hey jun thanks for the shout out man, bro i miss our lessons na din, di bale pag balik mo from uk lesson ka uli, cheers man and enjoy your drumming dyan :|

Offline bangbus

• Forum Fanatic

hey jun thanks for the shout out man, bro i miss our lessons na din, di bale pag balik mo from uk lesson ka uli, cheers man and enjoy your drumming dyan :|

i heard you quit 'drinkin'?

how is this possible?

i know that drum lessons with alcohol is highly experimental. but it works for me.

so when i get back, replapse ka! just kidding!

Offline xjepoyx

• Philmusicus Addictus
JIHAD student number 002-2007 here!

i havnt played in a very long time (10 years) so i forgot almost everything na. i can play poste but not really PLAY... u guys know what im talking about.

i just finished my first session with master JP! and DEYM! in less than 2 hours i found my self playing double bass and some triplets already!

tnx JP! see u next weeks session.
good girls go to heaven. bad girls go to my room!  [/i]

Offline jpmb

• Philmusicus Addictus
JIHAD student number 002-2007 here!

i havnt played in a very long time (10 years) so i forgot almost everything na. i can play poste but not really PLAY... u guys know what im talking about.

i just finished my first session with master JP! and DEYM! in less than 2 hours i found my self playing double bass and some triplets already!

tnx JP! see u next weeks session.

hahaha..yeah jepoy..musta?thanks bro also to you...keep on practicin and always be motivated...in that way i assure you, you'll bring that groove back... :wink:..thanks for making me a part of your drumming life..cheers to that

i heard you quit 'drinkin'?

how is this possible?

i know that drum lessons with alcohol is highly experimental. but it works for me.

so when i get back, replapse ka! just kidding!

hahaha..hi jun..yeah hindi pa naman quit but i slowed down on it..hahaha...lately i can feel the consequences of drinking too much kaya i decided to lessen it na then eventually quit hahaha...i got inspired kay bobby rock eh..helth buff na ako hahaha..cheers jun and im looking forward to be a part of your drum life pagbalik mo dito pinas..cheers pare :mrgreen:

Offline drummerboy827

• Forum Fanatic
Grabe tong JIHAD. Mukhang ultra-effective to!!
"Fast practice = slow progress"
"Slow practice = fast progress"

Offline peeves24

• Philmusicus Addictus
oo beer-y effective yan bro. sali na!

@bangbus, update ko lang yung logo, wala ako magawa e. hope you dont mind  :-D

Offline palolo_worm

ahahahahaha! panalo tong logo na to!

Offline jeva

• Veteran Member
The best logo... lupit talga pag wlang magawa... hehehehe

Offline autoexec

• Philmusicus Addictus
tsk kelangan ko na magipon, gusto ko rin subukan 'tong JIHAD.. :-D

Offline Diadem

• Philmusicus Addictus
i got jutes.. is that okay?

ala me pera... but i can weed you out!!! :D

Offline Santo Muerte

• Philmusicus Addictus
That has got to be the coolest name for a drumming school.

Offline porksoda

• Netizen Level
JIHAD!!!!
dami ko natutunan na jihad moves and licks kay papa JP. the lessons are very casual, relaxed, and most importantly, u can learn a lot of sweet little tricks from this guy. siya ang kumukulit sakin mag practice, kulang nalang ikabit na saken permanently ung practice pad nya. and ofcourse you can still sit back and down a couple of ice cold beers while talking about ALL things DRUMS! and stimulate a lot of drum ideas together, (pero pag nasobrahan sa red horse yan, senti hits na,parang episode ng telenobela hehe)
tama nga si JP, drumming should be fun :wink:
--pwede gawing sticker yang Jihad logo ah :-)

Offline lil.drummerboy

• Philmusicus Addictus
grabe dami talaga naturo ni jp dito. lahat ganda ng commens. :)

Offline wendsworld

i agree...the coolest name and the coolest drum teacher!!! iba ka talaga bro!!!
I think about...the loveless fascination
Under the Milky Way tonight....

Offline daemonite

• Philmusicus Addictus
hmmm.....may one month na ang nakalipas since our last lesson. sana maka-travel ulit ako for another jihad lesson. i need new energy! wahahahaha!!!

hmmm....pang ilan kaya ako? student number 01+-2007? wehehehehe.....
Drummer / Keyboardist
PrimeApes / Chuckoy Vicuņa Combo
https://soundcloud.com/daemon-keys

Offline wendsworld

i assure you bro di ka magsisisi...worth it talaga...sali na!!!

Offline jpmb

• Philmusicus Addictus
hahaha..wow grabe 4 pages na pala ito... :wink:..nkakataba ng puso to ha.. :wink:

oo beer-y effective yan bro. sali na!

@bangbus, update ko lang yung logo, wala ako magawa e. hope you dont mind  :-D

hahahaha...wow..nice logo man..grabe tawa ako ng tawa dito hahaha..pano yan peeves balak ko na mag pa short hair at mag ahit hahaha..thanks peeves, you're such a wonderful drumming bro.. :wink:

i got jutes.. is that okay?

ala me pera... but i can weed you out!!! :D

hahaha hey diadem musta? bro medyo tagal na wala sa katawan ko yun rasta life haha..i stopped a long time na hehe..bagong buhay na :wink:

hmmm.....may one month na ang nakalipas since our last lesson. sana maka-travel ulit ako for another jihad lesson. i need new energy! wahahahaha!!!

hmmm....pang ilan kaya ako? student number 01+-2007? wehehehehe.....

hey myk...yun na mismo pare..hahaha..cge bro im looking forward to have another fun drum lesson with you..salamat and continue to pound the drums there in dagupan...dala ka bangus ha next lesson natin.. :wink:

it came from jun bangbus mind hehehe...yeah im living with the name now hahaha

The best logo... lupit talga pag wlang magawa... hehehehe

hahaha...sakit nga ng tyan ko kakatawa sir hahaha...thanks also jeva im looking forward to that drumm lesson will be having this may... :wink:

hehehe..wendell...thanks bro for the testimony..yun na pare mismo na....4 over 3 pattern na hehehe :wink:

JIHAD!!!!
dami ko natutunan na jihad moves and licks kay papa JP. the lessons are very casual, relaxed, and most importantly, u can learn a lot of sweet little tricks from this guy. siya ang kumukulit sakin mag practice, kulang nalang ikabit na saken permanently ung practice pad nya. and ofcourse you can still sit back and down a couple of ice cold beers while talking about ALL things DRUMS! and stimulate a lot of drum ideas together, (pero pag nasobrahan sa red horse yan, senti hits na,parang episode ng telenobela hehe)
tama nga si JP, drumming should be fun :wink:
--pwede gawing sticker yang Jihad logo ah :-)

whoaaaaawwww!!!!my sweetie porksoda..haha..yeah i miss those drum bonding we had...thanks that somehow i became a part of your drumming life..im looking forward having another drum duet with you sa mga future eb hahaha...naku sweetie medyo matagal na ako tumigil sa red horse hahaha..kaya you wont hear me senti again hahaha...keep on practicing and i assure you you'll be one of the most kick ass chic drummer here... :wink:..cheeersss!!!!! :wink:

guys thanks for all the testimony...everyday i thank the higher being for giving me the chance to be a part of a fellow musician's life and letting me live this passion that i always dreamed...Teachin... :wink:

my hats off to Mr. Dom Famularo, Antony Dio, Bea Lao for giving me the inspiration and boost to continue this...

and of course to all the drummers all walks of life who believe in JIHAD...cheers up :wink:

Offline peeves24

• Philmusicus Addictus
palaging mauupdate yung logo sa current hairstyle at goatee mo  :-D

Offline bam0120

JIHAD

if your asking to me what is JIHAD, it makes your drumming life easier and alive.
theories, rudiments became simple.  Jp will teach you in laymans term, tama ba? kumbaga eh....easy as 1234, susubo na sayo.
hehehe.. sama ata pakinggan non.

yun ang pinaka importante, madali matutunan. yun ang nakuha ko jp,... magaling ang style nya sa pagturo.
saka... pag dating sa drumtalk, ma i inspire ka talga... kasi ma fi feel mo ke jeyps na... love na love nya drumming.
parang, i love you mwah.... iba kasi eh... yung ibang teacher, walang feelings.....iba talga yung galing sa puso...sana ma gets nyo yung ibig kong sabihin.

iba kasing teacher, they teach for the money. si jeyps, he teaches for the love of drums. whoah!.. honestly, totoo yun...he wanted to be a BIG PART of OUR drumming life.

:D

goodluck dyan sa project mo bro, keep it up..
\m/
yeah

\m/

Offline wendsworld

hahaha..wow grabe 4 pages na pala ito... :wink:..nkakataba ng puso to ha.. :wink:

we'll try to keep this thread alive...this is sort of thanking you na ren for sharing your knowledge

hehehe..wendell...thanks bro for the testimony..yun na pare mismo na....4 over 3 pattern na hehehe :wink:
[/quote]

4 over 3 pattern grabe lupet!!! langhya di ako nakatulog JP!!!