hulika

Author Topic: FS: Studio Projects B1 Large Diaphragm Condenser mic  (Read 794 times)

Offline alvincflorentino

FS: Studio Projects B1 Large Diaphragm Condenser mic
« on: February 04, 2017, 12:38:32 PM »
Had this for quite a while now but even so, it hasn't been abused at all (as you can clearly see in the photos). This is actually my sons' go-to mic for those final demos and the occasional print before the master; that's how good this mic sounds. Hate to let it go but I already have a Studio Projects B3.

Here's what the makers say: "Equipped with a true 1 inch 3 um gold sputtered large diaphragm in a pressure gradient transducer capsule, the B1 will deliver the finest quality of vocal and instrumentation recordings in a wide variety of applications while offering a natural extended transparent high end, yet offer the thick bodied low end expected from a quality microphone."

> Pressure-Gradient Transducer, 1" 3 um mylar capsule
> Selectable filters, 75Hz and 150Hz
> Selectable Pads, -10dB and -20dB

From SOS: "... I'd say that it would suit the vast majority of home-studio vocal or instrument applications (including guitar amplifiers), and if you can't get a good sound out of it, then the chances are that the room acoustics or the mic position are at fault, not the mic itself."

"... the B1 is one of the few mics that has made me sit up and take notice. In fact, I'm seriously thinking of adding one to my collection, if only for what it does for guitars!

Letting it go for P5,000. Do you have a better number? Ask me nicely...

Call or text +639063156644

« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 01:38:52 PM by alvincflorentino »
Korg Kronos, Korg PolySix, Roland Juno-106/SH-101; Fender '57 strat/'52 tele, Gibson LP SL; Korg D16XD, dbx 266XL, Mackie 1402 VLZ, Roland UA-700 interface, Audio Technica AT-4033SE, Rode NT1-A, Studio Projects B1/B3;  Yamaha NS-10M, Alesis M1 Active MkII

Offline alvincflorentino

Re: FS: Studio Projects B1 Large Diaphragm Condenser mic
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 07:03:07 PM »
Want it? Come get it!
Korg Kronos, Korg PolySix, Roland Juno-106/SH-101; Fender '57 strat/'52 tele, Gibson LP SL; Korg D16XD, dbx 266XL, Mackie 1402 VLZ, Roland UA-700 interface, Audio Technica AT-4033SE, Rode NT1-A, Studio Projects B1/B3;  Yamaha NS-10M, Alesis M1 Active MkII