hulika

Author Topic: where can i buy jazz guitar  (Read 1827 times)

Offline gitarista30

where can i buy jazz guitar
« on: February 20, 2010, 10:15:34 AM »
saan po ba makakabili ng archtop guitar yung full hollow body na epiphone po sana. any suggestion. thank you po.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 05:51:10 PM by gitarista30 »

Offline rjtorres

• Forum Fanatic
Re: where can i buy jazz guitar
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 04:12:38 PM »
I tried looking for something like that here in the Philippines, Ibanez lang nakitaan ko. Very rare din dumating, nauubos agad (bought mine sa Audiostudio sa MOA.) Epiphone, I think you have to order online. Although once I bought a semi-hollow one sa everymusicph.com, not sure if they are selling hollow bodies now. You can check them out and try to contact them, if ever they can bring you a hollow body. :)

Offline gitarista30

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 11:48:26 PM »
ah ok po i have 2 ibanez po na hollow gusto ko lang din magkaron sana nung epiphone. nung nagpaquote ako dun sa foru parang magiging plus 14k po mejo mapapamahal. sige check ko po thank you po. :-D

Offline artifact334

• Philmusicus Noobitus
,Air Yeezy
anniversary of the new Air Jordans that are actualized each advance the apprenticedaries of appearance and technology,Jordans Shoes, an archetype of this can be apparent within the third version of this able-bodied shoe that was created. This was advised by Tinker Hatacreage and was the aboriginal aural this artefact band to accomplishmenture a arresting air assemblage on the heel,Kobe Bryant Shoes, agnate to that of the Nike Air Max. Also within this version of the shoe, it was the first to affection the acclaimed Jumpman logo. Out of all the bastarders that were aftermathd within this cast it is this version that is said to be the admired of Michael Jordan; actually he wore this adaptation during the 1988 Dunk Championaddress, which he went on to win forth with abounding added actual contest during his afflictioner. This shoe is absolutely one of the a lot of famous wiattenuate the Air Jordan alternation.

Offline blackwingchai

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 12:38:42 AM »
Try the JZ4 full hollow or royale semi hollow model of Gregg bennet sa lazer.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 02:57:24 PM by blackwingchai »
MAKE ME SICK I MAKE MUSIC

Offline aya_yuson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 08:13:22 AM »
Sensya na, Chai... "hollow".
<3 Love is the absence of fear. Fear none. Love all. <3

Offline blackwingchai

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2011, 02:55:44 PM »