hulika

Author Topic: Church drummers thread  (Read 158793 times)

Offline sandythedrummer

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Church drummers thread
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2007, 12:44:52 PM »
Joseph, alam mo...maganda yung signature mo na Drummer for Christ....

Ano kaya kung gawin nating formal group sya to encourage non-Christian drummers yet  to be Christians and to use their talents to serve the Lord....

What to you think?

I think that's not a good idea brother.

We'll just isolate ourselves from them.

The fact that we are using our talent for God eh i think is enough reason to please Him. No groups will validate our Christianity bro. Tingnan mo alang dumadalaw na non-C dito. Baka mag mukang wierd lang tayo sa kanila. I'm not trying to be a bull here man.

Ganito nasa isip ko......

1. Let's do our best na gumaling pa tayo sa pag du-drums naten kasi pag excellent tayu eh madaming mag lo-look up sa atin. Gets?

2. Mag pa EB tayo pero open to all. Besides nung previous EBs naman eh ala namang descrimination eh diba?

3. Let's post some videos na feeling naten kakaiba sa mata ng tao. Like New Breeds! I believe pag nakita nila yun maglalaway sila sa galing nung drummer nun! Ilagay naten sa ibang thread. Example:

Thread: Checkout New Breed's drummer
malamang may mag cocomment ng ganito: Grabe pwede pala ganyang tugtugan sa church? kala ko kasi this is the day lang eh!

Comown brothers!!! We can do it!!!

"I BELIEVE IN CHRIST LIKE I BELIEVE IN THE SUN. NOT BECAUSE I CAN SEE IT, BUT BY IT, I CAN SEE EVERYONE ELSE....."

Offline john_mymp

« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2007, 12:32:32 AM »
        alternate drummer po for Christ the Living God Fellowship...

Offline vdonati_fan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2007, 09:34:56 AM »
Joseph, alam mo...maganda yung signature mo na Drummer for Christ....

Ano kaya kung gawin nating formal group sya to encourage non-Christian drummers yet  to be Christians and to use their talents to serve the Lord....

What to you think?

I think that's not a good idea brother.

We'll just isolate ourselves from them.

The fact that we are using our talent for God eh i think is enough reason to please Him. No groups will validate our Christianity bro. Tingnan mo alang dumadalaw na non-C dito. Baka mag mukang wierd lang tayo sa kanila. I'm not trying to be a bull here man.

Ganito nasa isip ko......

1. Let's do our best na gumaling pa tayo sa pag du-drums naten kasi pag excellent tayu eh madaming mag lo-look up sa atin. Gets?

2. Mag pa EB tayo pero open to all. Besides nung previous EBs naman eh ala namang descrimination eh diba?

3. Let's post some videos na feeling naten kakaiba sa mata ng tao. Like New Breeds! I believe pag nakita nila yun maglalaway sila sa galing nung drummer nun! Ilagay naten sa ibang thread. Example:

Thread: Checkout New Breed's drummer
malamang may mag cocomment ng ganito: Grabe pwede pala ganyang tugtugan sa church? kala ko kasi this is the day lang eh!

Comown brothers!!! We can do it!!!

I do get your point there sandy...i know medyo awkward ang dating sa kanila...ang point ko lang dun is to enlighten non-Christian drummers/musicians about about us and especially, Jesus Christ....and your suggestion about posting audios, videos like the New Breeds is a good idea...let's try to find ways for them to be interested...most who don't know kasi are stereotyping the music ministry kaya boring ang dating sa kanila...yan ang feedback nakuha ko before sa mga friends ko na musicians din.

One thing though...for me lang... i don't want to impress them with my talent(kasi ndi ako magaling  :-D)...i want to encourage them with it...kasi bigay satin ni Lord yun....

EBs are good too!

kung weird tayo para sa kanila...so be it...I was like that too before....I admit it!(Dati yun ha....hehe)...magkakaroon din sila ng self-realization or "calling"... that's my testimony kasi...

i just want to spread the Good News....let's plant a seed in them....

Sandy, thanks for your input...i really appreciate it.... God Bless!
"Praise Him with drums and dancing...Praise Him with cymbals. Praise Him with loud cymbals."- Psalms 150:4-5

Online Akira JUMBO

• good vibrations
  • Board Moderator
« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2007, 07:26:47 PM »
Good point sandy!  :-D Tama ka dyan! But I still see the utmost intentions of brother warner..pero tama ka!  :lol:

Well God has been my driving force to play the drums..kahit alam kong bano paron ako after all this time I pray to Him and say "for You I know my best is worth something.." :wink:

Kaya palo lang ng palo.. :mrgreen:
DRUM.ROOM drum items for sale click here

Offline zound_tech

« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2007, 10:56:46 PM »
yup,
galing talaga ng drummer ng new breed,
si coleman ba yun?

if you guys wont mind me butting in,
i actually agree wid mr sandy,
the fact that we are doing this for Christ would be good enough,
and there's nothing wrong with surrendering your skills to Him and thinking that as long as i give my best for God is enough,
but what i've just thought is that,
wouldn't it be better if through the talents God gave us, and the skill we developed, we would be able to play favorable music that they may be able listen and enjoy while worshipping without barely noticing it,?

let's accept the reality that not everyone is into gospel songs,and we cant make everybody like them the way we appreciate them

it's true that it doesn't depend on our skills and talents but on God's annointing,
but i believe that He could also use us together with our skills by playing favorable music to men to invite them to God's presence,
i don't know if i made myself clear but i'm just trying to express my point,
i dont mean to step in anybody here cause i wont be wondering if all of you guys play better than me,
this just what i've been thinking about and i want to share them to you guys,

thanks a lot
cheers bro!

Offline vdonati_fan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2007, 01:24:04 PM »
Yes zound_tech, i completely agree with you and Sandy too...For me lang kasi...gusto ko sanang i-spread ang good news to those who need it and as a Christian that's my resonsibility, right?! I hope you understand my point...I don't mean to sound ridiculous to you guys....Anyways, guys sana magmeet tayo lahat sometime....

Happy Church Drumming!
Peace and God Bless!
"Praise Him with drums and dancing...Praise Him with cymbals. Praise Him with loud cymbals."- Psalms 150:4-5

Offline zound_tech

« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2007, 12:27:35 AM »
Yes zound_tech, i completely agree with you and Sandy too...For me lang kasi...gusto ko sanang i-spread ang good news to those who need it and as a Christian that's my resonsibility, right?! I hope you understand my point...I don't mean to sound ridiculous to you guys....Anyways, guys sana magmeet tayo lahat sometime....

Happy Church Drumming!
Peace and God Bless!

sana nga makapagmeet tayo guys,
masaya yun,
and what's important always is our intentions,
tingin ko we're God is pleased by the the fact that we're concerned about this,
see you soon guys,
God bless!

Offline vdonati_fan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2007, 11:50:54 AM »
pwede din kayo umatend ng mga mini-EB para we could meet. Meron today at 1pm at GIG Band Rehearsal Studio. sa may Ermin Garcia, QC...near Cubao...(for those who don't know )sana makapunta kayo...

Offline zound_tech

« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2007, 09:53:54 PM »
oo nga,
sayang eh,
practice kc namin ng saturdays kya ndi ako pwede,
cguro kapag di ako yung papalo makapunta ko minsan,
hanggang you tube nlng 2loi ako pag eb  :-D

Offline drumztix

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: any C H R I S T I A N drummers out there?? just asking
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2007, 07:45:26 AM »
i was just wondering if theres any christian drummers out there :-D well as for me im khris torres and i live in parq. and i have accepted christ since nov 11 2003.im atteding CCF christ commission felowship. :-D i would like to know if theres any here at phil music :-) can you pls intruduce yourself and where you live? and and whats your church? and i have one question just to make sure if you are : what must i do to have an everlasting life? tnx sirs!!!!!! pls dont ignore this post if you are one :-D tnx   DFC drummers for christ

Helo everyone! Im John felix Pana, call me BJ,25 yrs old, Im from CCF OUTREACH PAYATAS, been playing drums on church since elementary but truly received Christ last july 30,2005 on a JZONE (dating YIELDS)youth camp in majayjay Laguna...yeah, kelan lang talga ako naging Christian though Ive been on the church since birth :) I realized I need to be "COMMITTED FOLLOWER OF JESUS"... hi Khris! Ephesians 2:8 clearly says that its by grace weve been saved,through faith.. not by our own works!! and we are called to do goodworks:) :)  did i pass ur test?:)  Khris, 2 weeks ago,, we were given change to meet EGAY sa CCF marikina,, grabe! its a blessing! I realizd na kailangan ko ibigay ung d best ko as musician for God,, sabi nga nya "dont settle for mediocrity", tinamaan ako sobra,, and he showed as some video like Steve Gadd... talgang nachallenge ako, i started to research, and I saw this forum...  Khris and fellow Christians,, I hope u can provide some resources,, hindi kc talga ko magaling magdrums though bata pa ako nagddrums,, self taught and naging kontento lang ako sa alam ko..I've realized i need to give the best to the Lord... thanks for any help u'll extend.. God Bless us!   JZONE 24/7 Araw araw gabi gabi Kristyanong Totoo.. :)

Offline toybitz

« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2007, 01:36:07 PM »
welcome Brader BJ!
Tele bought 20K. Upgraded pots.  FS: 30K  Trade Value BS: 85K.  Deal tayo?

Offline drumztix

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2007, 06:46:16 AM »
welcome Brader BJ!

ei thanks! i guez, hindi na ata  activ tong thread na to..  :(

Offline vdonati_fan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2007, 02:39:27 PM »

ei thanks! i guez, hindi na ata  activ tong thread na to..  :(

Active ba din sya kaso medyo busy lang siguro yung mga brothers natin...may firewall na kasi sa office namin kaya naka block na Philmusic...too bad...

God Bless all our brother drummers!!!

Offline zound_tech

« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2007, 04:27:50 PM »
ei guys,
i just want to endorse the freedom band,

they are a group of musicians who plays in bars as their profession,
and do christian concerts to encourage others to continue serving God.

as far as iknow,
they came from different bands,
however most of them are from the tribe of levi...

just wanna share this to you guys cause really admire them for their musicality and Love for God,
  :mrgreen:

Offline feed_back

• Veteran Member
« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2007, 12:25:39 AM »
sir bangbus try mo makinig sa new breed .... punta ka sa house of worship at any sm malls and look for israel and the new breed particularly for the album next level..... youll be blow your minds off with the drum arragement and evrything.................

nga pala mga ka brco  ghil apuang po dating drummer ng christ life prayer ministry .... i played for rise up paranaque team.... celebrate jesus (twice i think).....a couple of worship explosions..... now i leave all the drumings to younger peeps para ma experience din nila

to all christian drummers dont be insecured o maingit sa mga drumers sa labas dahil kung tutuusin mas chalenging at mas mahirap ang mga ginagawa ninyo ( malay mo sa pag tugtog mo lamunin ka na lang ng lupa dahil hindi right ang heart mo hehehehe)  keep on rockin the church!!!!!!!!!!
My arms are numb ............ can still hear cymbals ringing in my head ....

nO RLY

« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2007, 12:33:38 AM »
sir bangbus try mo makinig sa new breed .... punta ka sa house of worship at any sm malls and look for israel and the new breed particularly for the album next level..... youll be blow your minds off with the drum arragement and evrything.................

nga pala mga ka brco  ghil apuang po dating drummer ng christ life prayer ministry .... i played for rise up paranaque team.... celebrate jesus (twice i think).....a couple of worship explosions..... now i leave all the drumings to younger peeps para ma experience din nila

to all christian drummers dont be insecured o maingit sa mga drumers sa labas dahil kung tutuusin mas chalenging at mas mahirap ang mga ginagawa ninyo ( malay mo sa pag tugtog mo lamunin ka na lang ng lupa dahil hindi right ang heart mo hehehehe)  keep on rockin the church!!!!!!!!!!
AMEN! 8-)

Offline kilowattz

baguhan po
« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2007, 06:02:26 PM »
16 yr old drummer po ako... looking for christian rockers...!!

*Welcome, kilowattz!  Please read the Pinoydrums Forum Guidelines.  Look for it at the sticky threads.  Thanks!

- Pinoydrums Moderator
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 03:47:15 AM by drumster »
So let hope rise and darkness tremble
In Your holy light
http://kilofajardo.com

Offline otep

• Veteran Member
Re: baguhan po
« Reply #92 on: March 21, 2007, 06:44:46 PM »
Rock 4 Jesus, Church Drummer din...

Try to look for, "Church Drummers Thread"

Offline kilowattz

« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2007, 08:09:23 AM »
yes nkahanap dn ako ng mga kauri ko!  Kilowattz po... from church of the firstborn marikina!
So let hope rise and darkness tremble
In Your holy light
http://kilofajardo.com

addbot

« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2007, 11:23:28 AM »
Hindi po ako drummer, gitarista po ako sa church... share ko lang tong video. 

Offline zound_tech

« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2007, 12:00:39 PM »
my dvd ako nyan,
live from another level tska live in south africa...
ang masasbi ko lang eh...

astig... 8-)

sobrang galing lahat.!
ganda talaga! :lol:

addbot

« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2007, 04:36:05 PM »
my dvd ako nyan,
live from another level tska live in south africa...
ang masasbi ko lang eh...

astig... 8-)

sobrang galing lahat.!
ganda talaga! :lol:

sir pwede makahingi ng kopya?

Offline zound_tech

« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2007, 09:34:48 PM »
ei guys,
i just wanna invite all of you tomorrow nyt for a 24 hour powerful praise and worship at cuneta astrodome starting from 6pm of april 4 upto 6pm of the next day,
it's titled JESUS Festival and admission is free,

hope you guys could come or even just drop by,
a lot of churches prepared for this and i believe everything would be worth it once your there,
it's holy week and there's not much shows on tv starting tomorrow, no malls or any hang-outs or what so ever,
so if you don't have anything to do tomorrow,
cuneta astrodome would be the best place be,
and if any of you are intereseted, you may text me at  09227516259 if anything is not clear to you,
please do come and God Bless!

Offline otep

• Veteran Member
« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2007, 11:56:52 PM »
ei guys,
i just wanna invite all of you tomorrow nyt for a 24 hour powerful praise and worship at cuneta astrodome starting from 6pm of april 4 upto 6pm of the next day,
it's titled JESUS Festival and admission is free,

hope you guys could come or even just drop by,
a lot of churches prepared for this and i believe everything would be worth it once your there,
it's holy week and there's not much shows on tv starting tomorrow, no malls or any hang-outs or what so ever,
so if you don't have anything to do tomorrow,
cuneta astrodome would be the best place be,
and if any of you are intereseted, you may text me at  09227516259 if anything is not clear to you,
please do come and God Bless!

yah this is nice, sayang nga lang, di kami umabot para maging part ng 24 hours praise and worship sayang talaga, pero i believe that maybe God doesnt yet want us to be der so maybe next year. meron bang church dito sa inyo na nakasali?

Offline otep

• Veteran Member
« Reply #99 on: April 05, 2007, 02:50:43 AM »
waahhahahah kakauwi ko lang from yung 24hrs na nonstop yeah ang lufet ng mga tumugtog hahah