hulika

Author Topic: Chemotherapy may spread cancer and trigger more aggressive tumours, warn scienti  (Read 1339 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Chemotherapy could allow cancer to spread, and trigger more aggressive tumours, a new study suggests.

Researchers in the US studied the impact of drugs on patients with breast cancer and found medication increases the chance of cancer cells migrating to other parts of the body, where they are almost always lethal.

Around 55,000 women are diagnosed with breast cancer in Britain every year and 11,000 will die from their illness.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/07/05/chemotherapy-may-spread-cancer-trigger-aggressive-tumours-warn/?WT.mc_id=tmgoff_fb_tmgscience
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus

totoo naman talaga to, peo paano mo gagamutin ang isang cancer patient kung ang tanging rekomendasyon ng mga doktor ay chemotherapy?

herbal? dasal?
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus

Here is a good start. Dr. Day says Malnutrition, Dehydration and Stress are main causes of Cancer. There is no magic bullet. Prevention is key and they all say one thing...Don't do Chemotherapy.
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline skrumian

• Philmusicus Addictus
kaso kapag may cancer ka na at hindi ka magchemo therapy eh ma-dedo ka rin.
Looking for second hand but still in good condition books:
1) The Complete MBA for Dummies; and 2) The Ten Day MBA
PM me!

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
kaso kapag may cancer ka na at hindi ka magchemo therapy eh ma-dedo ka rin.

ang tanong ko nga, nakapagpapahaba ba ng buhay ang chemo o nagpapadali?

Offline skrumian

• Philmusicus Addictus

ang tanong ko nga, nakapagpapahaba ba ng buhay ang chemo o nagpapadali?

depende yata talaga sa response ng katawan. puede magpagaling, puedeng magpalala. it's a risk that a patient should decide on.
Looking for second hand but still in good condition books:
1) The Complete MBA for Dummies; and 2) The Ten Day MBA
PM me!

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
depende yata talaga sa response ng katawan. puede magpagaling, puedeng magpalala. it's a risk.

siguro depende din sa stage

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
yung dati kong kaopisina nakitaan ng malignant tumors sa breast which has progressed to stage 1 cancer. i did everything in my power to keep her motivated and encouraged her to stop smoking. she said she wouldnt quit dahil mangyayari kung mangyayari. she quit her job instead and went on to focus on the 'HEALING'.

She died 8 months later.

when i asked kung paano nangyari: the doctor offered her 3 choices:

1. Start with the chemo and observe if the tumors will recede and then they will operate.

2. Take the tumors out, go straight to chemo and observe.

3. Take alternative medicine.

She took the 3rd option. The cancer went aggressive and created complications.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 02:13:39 PM by marzi »
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus

parang wala pa din naman talagang gamot ang cancer di ba, may kilala ako na nagpachemo pero lalong dumami yung cancer cells nay, sumabog pero hindi napatay. ayun namaalam na