hulika

Author Topic: Another Newbie On The Block  (Read 2312 times)

Offline AD

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Another Newbie On The Block
« on: December 10, 2013, 10:36:46 AM »
Kumusta!

I am an amateur musician at home. I spend my free time on my keyboard or acoustic guitar playing cover songs and some original compositions. I started arranging gospel songs on my keyboard and desktop computer using Cakewalk (pirated :oops:) back in 95 and thanks to it I learned a lot of tricks. Moving on as a family guy with 3 kids, I have to sideline this madness to give way to other priorities. Now, I am slowly going back to my hobby and I am glad I found this forum.

I am using Zoom H4N audio interface that also acts as my Guitar/Bass effects, a Yamaha PSR-530 keyboard (remnants of the 90s era  :wave:), an Applause Acoustic Guitar and Cubase Artist 7 (licensed na :)) on a Core Duo Laptop and some VSTi like EWQLSO, Pianoteq.

I have a very diverse interest in music and some of which you can find them here https://soundcloud.com/apollo-durias/tracks .
I really hope to learn more from all of you guys because I believe we are not made to be jack of all trades.

Offline deadstars

Re: Another Newbie On The Block
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 11:05:47 AM »
Welcome, sir!

Offline Super BisDak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 11:57:27 AM »
welcome to the forums bro! You're from ozamiz pala? I'm from CDO. Btw, nice compos.. Keep it up.  :-D
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 12:03:01 PM by Super BisDak »
dealt: faceless,fraudulentzodiac,verve,egbdf,Saturn/Return,bdc3,dk_ouano,gemboy,studiowan,Slingky,PLESIM,asti21,sidlead66,CIERRAE,ungas123,lippy,cocojam,jolam1431,putchazta_46,dannygatton,lynshumalmsteen,GslashG,atomo,uchihadarwin,mzik_man,Diamond_Don&etc

Offline AD

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 02:29:49 PM »
Thanks SuperBD. Nice to know naa ko silingan.  :) :)

Offline jocobalb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 12:25:31 PM »
Welcome sir :) nice track you have on soundcloud  :)

Offline eaRthRideR

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2013, 06:41:09 AM »
Welcome to PM mate
-- if  you  can't  ACCEPT  me  at my  WORST  then you  don't  DESERVE  me  at  my  BEST --