hulika

Poll

Who's the most retarded user on PhilMusic?

MR.WEDNESDAY
2 (28.6%)
go_kart_boy
5 (71.4%)
THE_NIGHTSTALKER
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: October 27, 2005, 09:12:57 PM

Author Topic: Secreto ni MR.WEDNESDAY/THE_NIGHTSTALKER/go_kart_boy :D  (Read 2918 times)

Offline year2apocalypse

Secreto ni MR.WEDNESDAY/THE_NIGHTSTALKER/go_kart_boy :D
« on: October 27, 2005, 09:12:57 PM »
they're all the same person. first there was mr.wednesday, the others came afterwards after mr.wednesday started looking like a complete idiot in a few threads and needed support. so, what does he do to make it seem as if people actually agree with him? that's right, he goes and makes multiple accounts! if any mod is reading this, you seriously need to ban this user's i.p. address to prevent further crap being posted. :D

Offline JusTdOmeDamNiT

• Netizen Level
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 09:44:48 PM »
What's the matter dude? Can't fight your own battles?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Forum lang 'to bro, magsumbong pa ba sa mod? Buti man lang kung meron mod! Laki ng kaha sa avatar mo, sumbungero ka naman pala! nyahahahaha!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline year2apocalypse

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 10:47:38 PM »
your post makes as much sense as this picture's significance to this thread:

:(

Offline JusTdOmeDamNiT

• Netizen Level
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 05:11:01 PM »
:shock:  Huh? If that's supposed to disgust me, then DUH!  I eat Skyflakes while poking and cleaning festering, maggot filled gangrene.    :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  What's so irrelevant about my calling your BS, i.e., running to the mods for assistance to neutralize some assholes you cannot handle in a forum??? What's the matter? Gonads not big enuf to handle your own battles? Too dumb to realize there is no mod in this particular forum topic? Whatta crybaby!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline year2apocalypse

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2005, 05:47:42 PM »
yeah, that was supposed to disgust you. damn. and man, i've realized long ago that there's no mods here in philmusic except for valve in the bass forum, i think, so... yeaaah. i was hoping an admin could stumble upon my thread! nyahaha! :D

hey, if you wanna have a go at me for asking mods to delete all those pathetic threads mr. wednesday made then you should have a go at him as well since during our little "argument" he asked for mods to ban c-d-f and i a countless number of times! or are you one of his "friends"/alter-egos? is that why you're having a go at me? :D

and yeah, i'm crying my eyes out right now. boo... hoo. now what, internet tough guy? :(

Offline JusTdOmeDamNiT

• Netizen Level
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2005, 08:56:25 PM »
Quote from: year2apocalypse
yeah, that was supposed to disgust you. damn. and man, i've realized long ago that there's no mods here in philmusic except for valve in the bass forum, i think, so... yeaaah. i was hoping an admin could stumble upon my thread! nyahaha! :D

:(

You crack me up dude!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  No, I don't even know those frikken guys you mentioned. It just struck me as truly ironic that while your avatar is that of a big guy, your thread was about appealing to mods to help you neuter, who's that again, gokartboy?!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I'm not havin a go at you, so have it your way! And guess what, I'll even help you!  ADMIN! MODS! HELP THIS BIG GUY PLEEEAAASE!!!!!!   nyahahahaha!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline year2apocalypse

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2005, 09:36:08 PM »
yeah, i'm a funny guy... sometimes. too bad most users can't see that most of what i say on here is sarcastic and shouldn't be taken seriously! :D

anyway, what you said is flawed in two ways: first of all, what you said about my avatar; so like, if i change my avatar right now to something like panterica's would that suddenly turn me into a busty japanese girl?? would all my posts suddenly become girly and bubbly, matching my avatar? doesn't make any sense at all.

second of all:

Quote from: JusTdOmeDamNiT
...who's that again, gokartboy?!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

uhhh, i thought you said you didn't know him? sooo, who are you to say anything like that? heh, you fail, try again next time! :D

and thanks for your help! can you pm the admin for me as well? thanks, i'd really appreciate it. :D

Offline JusTdOmeDamNiT

• Netizen Level
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2005, 09:59:16 PM »
:shock:  

Hmmm, i was thinking avatars are supposed to be images, logos, etc. that we identify with or have some meaning for us. Surely you just do not use as an avatar an image of b ullsh....errr, cowdung without it having special relevance to you? So either that muscled man is an image of yourself or the object of your faggity wetdreams, or the ideal self that will never be you! It is in that perspective that I found your heartrending appeal to the mods as ironic.

Anyway, about my mentioning gokartboy, hello! *knocks on dude's thick skull*  His name was in the title of your topic, DUH!  :lol:

Okay, I did pm the admin for you.  :shock: What do you want me to do now, hold your hand?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline year2apocalypse

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2005, 11:07:08 PM »
hey, maybe that's true, yeah? but the reason i'm using this awesome avatar of bolo from enter the dragon is because people like you always start arguments with me on this forum for no reason so i'm kinda like... taking the piss, you know? and uhhh, i don't think you've noticed this but this thread is more like a counter to all of mr. wednesday's threads about me than an appeal to mods, you dickcheese fag, you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeees, his name was in the title of this thread... so? read what i said again and try to reply back with sense 'cause your internet tough guy routine is getting old now. har har. :lol: :lol: :lol:

thank you! and i'd usually say yes to such an offer since i'm such a crybaby, yeah? but you're way too involved with faggotry and dickcheese sooo... nay! :lol: :lol: :lol:

you fail... again. :roll:

Offline Santo Muerte

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2005, 10:30:29 AM »
Hahaha, this thread gives me the LOLz.

Offline thortured

• Veteran Member
hahaha!!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2005, 03:32:32 PM »
right!!! funny guys