hulika

Author Topic: Citipointe Live  (Read 5817 times)

Offline ninmei

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Citipointe Live
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2009, 12:39:32 PM »
aww sayang!

Offline lord4dark

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2009, 12:39:53 PM »
They're back in Australia bro. Album launch nila ata duon eh, although na-release na dito yung bago nilang album. They were selling the CDs last Sunday sa entrance ng VCFcenter... autographed na... I'll buy one sa sweldo sana meron pa!

Wala na ata dito sa vcf fort, I'll check later.

As pastor Joey Bonifacio stated, they didn't come here to do concerts. They used their own money to come here, to do the ministry.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 12:42:51 PM by lord4dark »

Offline toybitz

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2009, 12:40:13 PM »
no contest between these bands...

I bet their mission is to give glory to God through music. Ushering Him our divine attention and focus hence the beautiful lyrics of their songs.

There's nothing wrong with talent, it comes from God.  But, if people come to focus more on the talent rather than the message, then people miss the band's intention and inspiration.
Tele bought 20K. Upgraded pots.  FS: 30K  Trade Value BS: 85K.  Deal tayo?

Offline shredmaster26

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2009, 12:48:16 PM »

As pastor Joey Bonifacio stated, they didn't come here to do concerts. They used their own money to come here, to do the ministry.

Really??? Whatta heart! Very inspiring talaga sila!  :-D

Offline shredmaster26

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2009, 12:49:53 PM »
Becky Ramsey Lucas says on Facebook: "Is missing the Philippines and the wonderful people that made our trip so great! Can't wait to go back!!"

Offline lord4dark

« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2009, 01:33:51 PM »

I bet their mission is to give glory to God through music. Ushering Him our divine attention and focus hence the beautiful lyrics of their songs.

There's nothing wrong with talent, it comes from God.  But, if people come to focus more on the talent rather than the message, then people miss the band's intention and inspiration.

amen to that!

as what citpointe said, Worship is about HIM and not about whoever plays them music for him.

Offline shredmaster26

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2009, 01:56:10 PM »

+1 Mismo!

Offline sheepsmellslikeseashells

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2009, 02:02:37 AM »
bro..you play in galleria?!?! :D ako din! hehe! gerald here..
Oo, Gerald. I know you. I think we got acquainted a couple of times, bro. Akala ko Metro East ka na?

i play in victory fort 9 and 11 service :-D..sama kayo sa christian guitarist :-)
That's awesome, bro. It's good to hear may CG Thread dito. ...hindi nga lang ako ganun ka active dito. Mas madalas kasi ako sa "GAS" thread.  :-D

@sheepsmell sayang at di tayo nakapagmeet kami yung magugulo dun LOL..yung nag bibigayan ng certificate...sama ka sa christian eb :-)
uhmmm. dko napansin, bro. medyo rowdy na talaga yung venue, in the first place kasi. ...i i can't promise coming to EB's, though. But, it's good to hear Philmusic had something like those going on here.

I believe they are better since we are now covering more citipointe songs lately than hillsong songs.
'wag na lang natin compare. they themselves are good friends with each other. So, let's just be happy about it and learn from them as much as we can. Pareho naman sila ng influences pati sa musicality. ...besides, this is not to a thread that does shoot-outs on them.

That's totally awesome to hear, bro. I hope they can do more in-depth discussion on the technical part soon. But, the first half of the Sept 18 activity really was the heart of the session itself. (*i'll upload the video copy soon.)

There's nothing wrong with talent, it comes from God.  But, if people come to focus more on the talent rather than the message, then people miss the band's intention and inspiration.
I agree with you, man. :-)

@ shredmaster26: excellent job, bro! ...sana may full length video na pwede makita na rin ng Friday and Sunday activities.

Offline shredmaster26

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2009, 03:54:51 PM »
Thanks bro!  :-D I'm not sure kung may full lenght video coverage ito... Kung meron man for sure VCF admin has it. =) God bless.  :-)

Offline sheepsmellslikeseashells

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2009, 05:34:07 PM »
Thanks bro!  :-D I'm not sure kung may full lenght video coverage ito... Kung meron man for sure VCF admin has it. =) God bless.  :-)

You're welcome, bro! ...looking forward for the videos to come up soon. I hope Youtube already has it. God bless!