hulika

Author Topic: "Unscripted" Photo Exhibit by Luis Martin Harder  (Read 1932 times)

Offline charliebrown

"Unscripted" Photo Exhibit by Luis Martin Harder
« on: May 09, 2008, 09:13:01 AM »
http://owgclub.multiply.com/journal/item/25/LUIS_MARTIN_HARDER_Upcoming_Exhibit_Capturing_Life_Unscripted

Hello, shutterbugs.  :-)

I'm pleased to announce that my dad, LuisMartin, will have his baptism of fire as he hold his 1st ever one-man photo exhibit dubbed as "UNSCRIPTED" that will run from May 13th to June 13, 2008 at One Workshop Group, Ground Floor 2241 La Fuerza Plaza II, Don Chino Roces Ave. corner Sabio St., Makati City.

Gallery hours are from 10am-7pm daily except Sundays.

For inquiries, call or fax 8192074, e-mail one_workshop@yahoo.com, or visit www.owg.cc and www.owgclub.multiply.com

Sana makapunta kayo.  :-) :-) :-)

Unscripted Shooting

With no shot list or guidelines other than to “shoot subjects with character,” Harder headed out to take the photos that would eventually form part of his “Unscripted” exhibition.

Focusing on textures, plant life and figure-in-landscape compositions, Harder shot on location at Kayangan Lake, Coron; a mangrove in Negros, and the seaside huts at Anilao, as well as Boracay, Cambodia and Baguio.

“Coron has really great colour – even the rocks!” Harder says. Rock and water feature in many of his texture shots, with emphasis added by natural light. Harder shot his subjects as he found them: “I did not put that leaf there,” he explains of one photo. “It was there for the moment, and after I shot it, it just floated away.” Photography is all about seizing the moment, says Harder.

“There are moments you (just) have to capture, in a particular place. Sometimes, there’s no time for setting the camera, so just shoot. This is a moment that will not happen again.”

Thanks for the space. God bless everyody's weekend.  :-)

Offline brianwilson

• Veteran Member
Re: "Unscripted" Photo Exhibit by Luis Martin Harder
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 01:13:58 AM »
I'll up for Sir Charliebrown.  :wink:

Offline charliebrown

Re: "Unscripted" Photo Exhibit by Luis Martin Harder
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 08:55:42 PM »
Thanks, Ringo.  8-)