hulika

Author Topic: 54 Minutes of FREE Al DiMeola Video  (Read 7102 times)

Offline tone_temple

• Netizen Level
54 Minutes of FREE Al DiMeola Video
« on: December 17, 2006, 03:24:09 PM »
i came across what apparently is the entire 54 minutes of Al Dimeola in concert at the 1998 Montreal Jazz Festival.  I happen to have this DVD, and it's one of his best concerts.  Check it out.....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7090390871482877555&q=jazz&hl=en

Offline tone_temple

• Netizen Level
Re: 54 Minutes of FREE Al DiMeola Video
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 03:41:03 PM »
You can actually download this video.  Google video has their own player that you can also download for free.  Enjoy!!

Offline mahavishnu

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 03:55:45 PM »
no need to, firefox can download and rename it to a recognizeable file, avi, mpg or wmv  :-D

its 246 MB when you save in avi

Offline Jim Ayson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 04:01:02 PM »
no neet to, firefox can download and rename it to a recognizeable file, avi, mpg or wmv  :-D

What extension do you use for that?
Check out the PhilMusic Facebook Page! "Like" us now!

http://facebook.com/philmusic.dotcom

Offline tone_temple

• Netizen Level
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 04:14:31 PM »
no neet to, firefox can download and rename it to a recognizeable file, avi, mpg or wmv  :-D

KEWL!!!

Offline mahavishnu

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2006, 02:26:56 AM »
no need to, firefox can download and rename it to a recognizeable file, avi, mpg or wmv  :-D

.avi

when you  get firefox, get the videodownloader add-on, go to video link above, then you'd chose if you want to save in google's format  (i think thats flv), divx (.avi) or ipod (mp4)

Offline namida

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 10:49:18 AM »
Maraba and Song to the Pharoah Kings!! awesome, even the vocal lines are beautiful.
"Ano man ang iyong ginagawa sa iyong kapatid, ay siya ring ginagawa mo sa akin" --Yano

Home Recordings ->> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=480230  My Band ->>

Offline higad

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2007, 08:39:11 AM »

.avi

when you  get firefox, get the videodownloader add-on, go to video link above, then you'd chose if you want to save in google's format  (i think thats flv), divx (.avi) or ipod (mp4)

sir hindi po lahat pwede sa .avi i guess. kasi yung mga dinownload ko from youtube hindi nagpaplay sa wmp eh. kya yun.
Pare1: Pare, bat naman hanggang ngayon wala ka pang syota? wala ka pa<br />bang napupusuan?<br />Pare2: Meron.. Manhid ka lang!<br /><br />heegad.multiply.com

Offline vic_6

• Board Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2007, 11:51:47 AM »
you can download this thing called super converter. it'll convert anything to anything. so you cna download the youtube or whatever else kind of file then just convert it to mp3 or whatever you want. :)
way too much GAS, way too little cash