« Last post by steve08 on Yesterday at 09:41:51 PM »
epiphone dr500mce i saw 2 for sale in olx
plans to migrate in Canada starts now.  :-D
Musicians Wanted! / Re: LF: Golden Boys Musicians 50 y.o. and up
« Last post by peanut on Yesterday at 08:08:54 PM »
saan ba location mo bro?
Hobbies and Interests / Re: Motorcycle Riders *Merged*
« Last post by marzi on Yesterday at 07:34:33 PM »
One time pa lang ako nakapunta jan, tapos ganyan na? pano na yung ride natin marzi?  :eek:

teka lang pala, i need funds for these beauties:

Bristol Classic 400 and Bristol BR 400

400cc na Fi engine hehehe(397cc on paper). Php200k only.

konting himas kay misis, sana pumayag next year.
Scientists say they have found a way to make self-lubricating latex condoms that become slippery on contact.

It is thanks to a special, durable coating that should last throughout intercourse, says the team, backed by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

They hope it will make condoms more appealing to use and thereby prevent sexually transmitted infections (STIs) as well as unwanted pregnancies.

Without enough lubrication, sex can be painful and condoms may split or slip.

When used correctly, condoms are a highly effective contraceptive, but not everyone likes them.

They are often already lubricated to make them easier to use, but sometimes this might not be enough for comfort.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-45861476?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=facebook&ns_campaign=bbcnews
Guitar Central / Re: John Petrucci, EBMM Musicman JP6 and the Ibanez AZ
« Last post by lolwat on Yesterday at 02:16:13 PM »
Maybe, maybe not.

I'm certain Ibanez was, and still is, proud of the success of the JEM/RG body shape, which at the time probably discouraged any experimentation on their part. It was still the 90's after all, and while grunge would've by then taken over the airwaves, I'd imagine a lot of players who actually BOUGHT anything still rocked "shredder" guitars and listened to 80's metal.

Right now is a different story of course. Thanks to the variety of guitar brands, designs, and price ranges currently available, Ibanez was forced to innovate again with their models, resulting in the AZ series. I tried an Indonesian model at a store near my current residence in Japan, and while it was a little less playable than how I remember my RGs being, also owing to the lack of proper setup, it was a great feeling instrument with a lot more heft in the neck, and great feeling finish where my hands made contact. If I werent so bent on getting myself a Fender strat, I'd probably get this one instead.
Guitar Central / Re: Zoom G3Xn + G3n Multi Effects Processor
« Last post by iccurtepnhoj on Yesterday at 01:53:22 PM »
Marco Sfogli Using Zoom Multi Effects

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10