hulika

Author Topic: Male Pill moves a step closer: British scientists discover way to stop sperm  (Read 1178 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
British scientists have made a breakthrough in the search for a male contraceptive pill – which could transform the sex lives of millions of couples.
For decades, researchers have tried to produce a reliable alternative to condoms or a vasectomy, but there has been little progress.
Now UK scientists have found the secret of making men temporarily infertile – by ‘switching off’ sperm’s ability to swim.
They have made tiny ‘designer compounds’ which smuggle themselves into sperm, and stop their tails from wiggling. If a sperm can’t swim, it has no chance of naturally fertilising a woman’s egg.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3863448/Male-Pill-moves-step-closer-British-scientists-discover-way-stop-sperm-swimming-men-just-sex.html#ixzz4Nzb8Iu3i
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
paging Red_Lights...
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
paging Red_Lights...

"switching off  sperm's ability to swim" - yung ilalabas na sperm ay bilog na lang? wala na yung buntot?
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
mag inject ka ng emperador sa balls mo before sex para malasing yung mga sperm.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus

pagbuhatin ng barbel yung balls para mapagod yung mga sperm at di na makalangoy

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
paluslusin ang dalawang balls hanggang tuhod para mahaba ang travel time ng mga sperm.

pwede din magtabi ng mabigat na bagay(coke 1.5L with contents, 3 volumes ng Grolier Encyclopedia, etc) para lumuslos ang balls without any chance of recovery.

ano pa ba?

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus

lagyan ng catheter na nakarekta sa itlog, ubusin ang sperm cell

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Male birth control is coming, and it involves a needle to the scrotum

Scientists are in the process of developing a new male contraceptive — a gel injected into a man’s testicles in order to prevent pregnancy.

The innovative treatment, called Vasalgel, involves an injection administered into the vas deferens — the tube which sperm passes through on the way to the penis.

The gel — a polymer hydrogel — blocks the tube, preventing sperm from passing through.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/03/male-birth-control-is-coming-and-it-involves-a-needle-to-the-scrotum/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook

:-o
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus

Vasalgel, pangalan pa lang parang may mababasag na