hulika

Author Topic: Gundam Kits and Mods  (Read 173212 times)

Offline Ben Tsing Co

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Gundam Kits and Mods
« Reply #200 on: July 26, 2010, 08:41:31 PM »
meron na kaya dito nyan haha.sigurado mahal yan mga nasa 5k. lufet!

Meron dati ako nakita sa MOA dun sa toy section nila sa Department store. About two years ago yata yun. Tempted na ako nun na kunin, P4,500 yata nun, kaya lang di siya kasama sa budget namin nun. Sayang!  :cry:
“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Offline Ben Tsing Co

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #201 on: July 26, 2010, 08:44:38 PM »
@ben tsing co, anong username mo sa MAC forums?

Siyempre, ano pa kung hindi Ben Tsing Co

Sing Kwen Tah sana kaso favorite ko na ang Ben Tsing Co  :-D
“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Offline gwenmoyk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #202 on: July 26, 2010, 08:51:12 PM »
Siyempre, ano pa kung hindi Ben Tsing Co

Sing Kwen Tah sana kaso favorite ko na ang Ben Tsing Co  :-D

Kala ko Sun Duh Anne! Nyuk! Mais!
Ung ben tsing co, chinese. Ung sing kwen tah parang bumbay. :lol:
whoa! nice rig you got there, DINOSAUR!!!

Offline Ben Tsing Co

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #203 on: July 26, 2010, 09:16:24 PM »
Kala ko Sun Duh Anne! Nyuk! Mais!
Ung ben tsing co, chinese. Ung sing kwen tah parang bumbay. :lol:

LOL  :lol:

Sun Duh Anne?!? WTH  :lol:

Offline gwenmoyk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #204 on: July 28, 2010, 08:52:19 PM »
LOL  :lol:

Sun Duh Anne?!? WTH  :lol:

Cant find you sa mac.

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #205 on: July 28, 2010, 09:35:36 PM »
Cant find you sa mac.

Just click on the "members" link and you can fins all the registered members.
X2M Coffee Moment: Did want You

New Manila Sound

Offline gwenmoyk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #206 on: July 29, 2010, 11:43:18 PM »
Just click on the "members" link and you can fins all the registered members.

Thanks sir matanglawin!

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #207 on: August 28, 2010, 12:13:59 PM »
Quickie News:

My customized Palace Athene aka the Ice Queen won the Best Modifications Category is Hobby Link Japan's "Fun with Plastic" competition.  My Gunpla pal DonC won the Best Diorama Category for his entry "The Graveyard."

http://tomopop.com/presenting-the-winners-for-the-2010-tomopop-x-hlj-gunpla-contest-14256.phtml

New Manila Sound

Offline art_attack16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #208 on: August 28, 2010, 08:56:10 PM »
ganda! yan yung scratch built yung fingers no? applicable kaya sa SD ang ganyang mods para sa fingers?
may nabibilhan ba dito sa atin(pinas) ng mga koto parts?

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #209 on: August 28, 2010, 09:55:49 PM »
ganda! yan yung scratch built yung fingers no? applicable kaya sa SD ang ganyang mods para sa fingers?
may nabibilhan ba dito sa atin(pinas) ng mga koto parts?

I order my koto parts, some materials and a few kits via M1gs.

New Manila Sound

Offline gwenmoyk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #210 on: August 28, 2010, 10:42:50 PM »
Congratz sir matx and sir don! Azzteegh!!!

Offline art_attack16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #211 on: August 31, 2010, 04:08:45 PM »
ano nga pala naging prize??

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #212 on: August 31, 2010, 04:24:29 PM »
The Grand Prize is an MG The O, the First Prize in Individual Categories (Straight build, Modifications, Diorama, Video) is an MG V Dash, and the Runners-Up get an RG RX78-2.  Don and I didn't even know we've won.  He was told by one of his blog readers, and I found out through his post at MAC Forums.  We still haven't received any notifications that we've won, or how to claim our Prizes, but, I'll give it till this week before I follow up.

New Manila Sound

Offline dr.distance

« Reply #213 on: September 01, 2010, 12:57:11 AM »
pretty awesome stuff there!

haha, man I've had zero luck in getting an HG 00 Qan[T]. but then I wondered, maybe I should skip the HG 00Q and wait until the inevitable post-movie upgrade model with new parts XD parang 00 Raiser lang haha. then again I could be wrong.

anyone else into Gundam 00 kits?

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #214 on: September 01, 2010, 01:50:40 AM »

haha, man I've had zero luck in getting an HG 00 Qan[T]. but then I wondered, maybe I should skip the HG 00Q and wait until the inevitable post-movie upgrade model with new parts XD parang 00 Raiser lang haha. then again I could be wrong.

I like the S1 00 Mechas, including the GN-X, and the Arios.  The rest, including the movie versions either look overdone or underdone.  I kinda like the Qan[T], but was disappointed how the HG turned out.  I was actually building a 1/100 version, but put the project on hold because of the HG.  I might restart it, but this time, I'll make the prototype Q[T] or making something different altogether.

New Manila Sound

Offline gwenmoyk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #215 on: September 01, 2010, 07:39:00 AM »

Present!

I still have an unbuilt exia ignition. I like the working GN drive of this kit + repair mode.

Offline dr.distance

« Reply #216 on: September 01, 2010, 12:06:36 PM »
@matanglawin - cool! I've seen a lot of custom 00Q models since, it really is pretty similar to the 00 Raiser.

@gwenmoyk - I thought of buying the regular MG Exia once and just painting the blade parts chrome to make it look like the Ignition Mode set, pero yeah wala lang nga akong GN Drive :P

I heard bandai announced a new Gundam 00 MG for November ah! My gut tells me if it's not an Exia R2 (which would be another really cheap move on Bandai's part), it'll be the 00 Raiser.

Then again they could release a partner to the MG Exia, maybe the Virtue  :-D

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #217 on: September 01, 2010, 01:07:35 PM »
@matanglawin - cool! I've seen a lot of custom 00Q models since, it really is pretty similar to the 00 Raiser.

Yes and no.  the prototype Q[T] (right) is a combination of the Exia, 00 and the GnX, while the Final version is a combination of the Exia and the 00.  I like the prototype version more.

@gwenmoyk - I thought of buying the regular MG Exia once and just painting the blade parts chrome to make it look like the Ignition Mode set, pero yeah wala lang nga akong GN Drive :P

I built one for the GNX for almost nothing but a few pieces of pla plates, some cement, and elbow grease.  Paying for a P1400 set is too impractical.

The repair II is actually the same as the original Exia, only fully repaired.  I think the only addition there is the GN Sword Kai, which is an improved version of the original GN Sword.

Then again they could release a partner to the MG Exia, maybe the Virtue  :-D

I'm hoping it's the Dynames, if we're to follow Bandai's pattern with the MG Wing and Deathscythe's release.  But the virtue would be a nice one to MGfy.  It'll be one expensive MG though.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 01:59:11 PM by matanglawin »

New Manila Sound

Offline gwenmoyk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #218 on: September 02, 2010, 12:36:54 AM »

I heard bandai announced a new Gundam 00 MG for November ah! My gut tells me if it's not an Exia R2 (which would be another really cheap move on Bandai's part), it'll be the 00 Raiser.

Then again they could release a partner to the MG Exia, maybe the Virtue  :-D

I think sir matanglawin has a led mod tutorial doc. Maybe you can light up the gn drive of a regular exia.

Me im hoping for the Kyrios, i wonder how bandai would make a transforming MG.

Dynames is nice din naman...

Offline dr.distance

« Reply #219 on: September 03, 2010, 10:16:44 AM »
@gwenmoyk - they've done a lot of transformable MS naman ah, the most recent I can think of is V Gundam and Wing Gundam. Heck the next MG after The O, the ReZel is gonna be transformable too.

I'm hoping its the Virtue if they're going for a season 1 MS, pero it'll probably be really expensive.

@matanglawin - ahh, looks like an easy enough led mod, I'll research that out once I get my hands on an Exia. Nice pic of the prototype 00Q

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #220 on: September 03, 2010, 11:14:23 AM »
The Zeta Series (Zeta, ZZ, Zeta A1, Zeta C1, FAZZ) are transformable and they all have MG counterparts.  There's also the Bawoo, the Epyon and of course, The Wing.

Check out my Gundam blog for the LED mods I've done.

http://mxgs.blogspot.com/

New Manila Sound

Offline gwenmoyk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #221 on: September 03, 2010, 04:14:16 PM »
@gwenmoyk - they've done a lot of transformable MS naman ah, the most recent I can think of is V Gundam and Wing Gundam. Heck the next MG after The O, the ReZel is gonna be transformable too.

I'm hoping its the Virtue if they're going for a season 1 MS, pero it'll probably be really expensive.

Ay ganun ba? Sorry doc, noob lang ako sa mga gundams. As of now, im just familiar with the Gundam00. I have no idea with other gundam series.

:lol:

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #222 on: September 03, 2010, 04:26:05 PM »
The Psycho Gundam is also transformable.

New Manila Sound

Offline gwenmoyk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #223 on: September 03, 2010, 05:10:56 PM »
The Zeta Series (Zeta, ZZ, Zeta A1, Zeta C1, FAZZ) are transformable and they all have MG counterparts.  There's also the Bawoo, the Epyon and of course, The Wing.

Whoa, nice to know that. Kabibili ko lng knina ng full armor zz sa best greenhills.. :) Transformable din ba ito? Well, im looking for fazz but its not available at wasabi and gt.

I fell in love with its big cannon (thanks to ben tsing co)... :lol:

Arent the fazz and full armor the same.? I guess the fazz is more advanced.

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #224 on: September 03, 2010, 06:56:42 PM »
Whoa, nice to know that. Kabibili ko lng knina ng full armor zz sa best greenhills.. :) Transformable din ba ito? Well, im looking for fazz but its not available at wasabi and gt.

I fell in love with its big cannon (thanks to ben tsing co)... :lol:

Arent the fazz and full armor the same.? I guess the fazz is more advanced.

The FAZZ actually means Full Armor ZZ.  The Full Armor Gundam is an armored RX78.  The ZZ and the FAZZ are not full transformables (they don't have wave rider modes), but they both have corefighters. 

New Manila Sound