hulika

Author Topic: Help! Focusrite 2i4 and Sonar X3  (Read 1390 times)

Offline balaga123

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Help! Focusrite 2i4 and Sonar X3
« on: June 02, 2014, 04:46:00 PM »

Im new to recording and can't understand what Youtube and Focusrite website tutorials. It would be great if you give some answers. Thanks!
So here's the question:
1.) How can I connect the Focusrite 2i4 to Sonar X3? (I already installed the drivers)

2.) I plugged in a guitar to right input and it has no sound? Even the Gain Knob 02 does not light to green nor red?

Thanks!!

Offline skin

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Help! Focusrite 2i4 and Sonar X3
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 09:00:51 PM »
Im new to recording and can't understand what Youtube and Focusrite website tutorials. It would be great if you give some answers. Thanks!
So here's the question:
1.) How can I connect the Focusrite 2i4 to Sonar X3? (I already installed the drivers)

2.) I plugged in a guitar to right input and it has no sound? Even the Gain Knob 02 does not light to green nor red?

Thanks!!

Go to Edit - Preferences.

Choose your Focusrite device as your audio device.

Also choose ASIO drivers.

Offline jowash

Re: Help! Focusrite 2i4 and Sonar X3
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 03:51:35 PM »
So here's the question:

Thanks!!

1.Open Sonar
2. Press P keyboard shortcut for preferences
3.under AUDIO select playback and recording
4.select driver mode ng AUDIO interface mo
5.under Audio select DRIVER SETTINGS  make sure na may playback and record timing device selected click wave profiler
6.click apply and ok

Sonar x3 same proccess