hulika

Author Topic: Open invitation to photographers : Photography workshop by Mr. Rod Vicente  (Read 1055 times)

Offline palmmuteboi

I am Honored to encourage everyone here in be half of Sir Rod Vicente to join His up coming phtography workshop. I am not a part of the workshop nor gaining profit from it. I am just helping sir Rod advertise his workshop, a great and informative workshop indeed. So I am encouraging everyone to join and participate in this gathering.

This is quoted from Frame one magazine Vol. , 2010. Issue 2

" True enough, Rod Vicente has been collecting international, national, local, FPPF interclub photo contests awards. Easily, he captured the grand prize of the 2009 Canon Smile National photo contest. During the previos year of 2008, he also won the grand prize of the Pasig River Photo Safari. His international Honors included: China around the world 2008, second place; 6th Smithonian 2008, top ten, Laurente 2009, best photogrpah, Photographer of the year 2007, finalist, Biodiversity 2009, finalist."

" Other major prizes he won included: Lubid-lubid Festival, 1st place; RMCCI 2006, 1st place; Love Photo Contest 2003, Aliwan Fiesta 2009; Manila Ocean Park, 2nd places; wagayway Festival 2009, RMCCI, Subic Smile 2010, Friendship Photo COntest 2003, Subic Klik 2007 (Olongapo), Subic Klik (Zambales) 2009."

This is an open invitation for aspiring photographers, amateur or professionals are invited.

Mr Rod Vicente, a multi-awarded photographer, will be conducting a workshop at the Parks and wildlife near QC Circle on the 7th 14th and 21st of november (first, second and third sunday of November). He will share his knowledge regarding the art of photography, from the basic operation of a camera, basic settings, how to conceptualize and compose great photos, aperture settings, and one of the most intersting topic is "how to win photo contests". All will be explained in tagalog or Filipino. Take note of that. He will teach and inspire us, in a way that we will surely understand.

Participants are requested to bring their own Digital-SLR camera, other equipments and such will be provided by sir Rod.

Workshop fee is PHP 3000.00 and will cover the ff :

- Free entrance at the Parks and wildlife
- Free I.D.
- Free Scarf for the photographers
- Free readable materials for every session
- FREE information regarding the ongoing and up coming photo contests.

Lecture starts at 9:00 am till 12:00 pm
Photoshoot starts at 1:00 pm till 5:00 pm

* LIMITED SEATS ONLY FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS MAX OF 20 STUDENTS
* REGISTRATION DATE : OCT 17, 24 AND 31 AT PARKS AND WILDLIFE

For more Infos please call/text Mr Rod Vicente :
0909 - 4540125
0912 - 9773065
www.rodphotoart.multiply.com
(*note it is very important that if ever you decide to join this and you contact sir Rod, Please include my name to avoid confusion. Just tell him you/your group was refered by Erick.)

There might be other infos i Forgot to post here, and I will update this if ever. Please bear with me. :)
Lets support local Filipino talent and help each other enhace and develop their skills!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 01:30:12 PM by palmmuteboi »
Like us : facebook.com/Guitarispa
Subscribe : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuCgSf6rTrXcF7Z5eORMVYA