hulika

Author Topic: Incubus - Morning View  (Read 16236 times)

Offline stiffy

• Netizen Level
Incubus - Morning View
« on: March 27, 2002, 02:42:01 AM »
parang nag experiment incubus sa album na ito, pero its still ok for me :)
refuse....deny....and unlearn........

Offline Miss L

• Netizen Level
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2002, 02:47:55 PM »
their music changed...it's a bit "mellower" than their previous albums...i still love it though :D

galing galing niLaaaaaaaa :D

Anonymous

Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2002, 03:37:18 PM »
incubus stinks. hehehehhehehehehhehehe

Offline Miss L

• Netizen Level
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2002, 04:28:18 PM »
they don't...:D

oh weLL..to each his own ;)

Offline stiffy

• Netizen Level
krrrr....
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2002, 11:41:59 PM »
Quote from: Unregistered
incubus stinks. hehehehhehehehehhehehe

yeah.... and you suck.

Anonymous

Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2002, 12:01:56 PM »
they do so. hehehehhehehehe.
they are just some hard core manufactured pop. its all politics people. politics.

Offline stiffy

• Netizen Level
why am i surrounded by wanna be music critics?
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2002, 10:29:11 PM »
they do so. hehehehhehehehe.
they are just some hard core manufactured pop. its all politics people. politics.

all i can say is....YOU ARE TOO SHALLOW.  have you ever listened to incubus's album "Fungus Amongus".  How about "S.C.I.E.N.C.E"?  how about all their EP's prior to their "Make Your Self" album?  We're talking about funk mix with some little "korn-like" tunes baby!

Anonymous

Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2002, 07:42:57 AM »
you are to shallow. i have heard those albums before. they are just too boring. they seem to be getting worst and worst. and korn stinks too. hehehehhehe

Offline i haight u

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2002, 10:00:40 AM »
infantile lyrics.  music guaranteed to kill remaining brain cells of those asinine enough to purchase their music.
drive it like you stole it

Offline stiffy

• Netizen Level
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2002, 09:17:20 PM »
you are to shallow. i have heard those albums before. they are just too boring. they seem to be getting worst and worst. and korn stinks too. hehehehhehe

3 words.....kiss my ass

Offline i haight u

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2002, 09:47:33 AM »
kiss my ass?
what a very intelligent reply.  very original as well.  like i said, only stupid dumb idiotic moronic retards would listen to incubus.  and stiffy is living proof.  he is a loser and a dork.  he practically wants to suck the bands schlong when describing their music.  stiffy is mentally impotent and most likely physically as well.  stiffy is stupid, even for a five year old.  he knows he is stupid, and now a few more folks know he is stupid.  so why dont you do the world a favor and go kill yourself.  well, ya gonna do it?  or do i have to do it for ya?  ya cock smoker!  have a nice day.

Offline stiffy

• Netizen Level
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2002, 12:02:25 PM »
Quote from: i haight u
kiss my ass?
what a very intelligent reply.  very original as well.  like i said, only stupid dumb idiotic moronic retards would listen to incubus.  and stiffy is living proof.  he is a loser and a dork.  he practically wants to suck the bands schlong when describing their music.  stiffy is mentally impotent and most likely physically as well.  stiffy is stupid, even for a five year old.  he knows he is stupid, and now a few more folks know he is stupid.  so why dont you do the world a favor and go kill yourself.  well, ya gonna do it?  or do i have to do it for ya?  ya cock smoker!  have a nice day.

and you are the ULTIMATE WANNABE :D

Offline stiffy

• Netizen Level
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2002, 12:08:13 PM »
kiss my ass?

and besides, unregistered is too shallow and too simple to me for me to start an intelligent arguement with him...its just a waste of time that is why i said those 3 words because it trully fits his crappiness.  and as for you, you mindless piece of ****, i don't really care if you think incubus sucks.  again, this is an album review and i'll just count your "wannabe smart" comments on the band as a reply rating on the band.  i dont really give a damn if you think i too suck because i listen to sucky bands....as long as i like the song, i dont care wether the group is incubus, korn, or westlife for that matter.  at least, i am not a stereotype like you who judges bands and their music for how their style in performing and their looks.

Offline stiffy

• Netizen Level
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2002, 12:05:34 AM »
infantile lyrics.  music guaranteed to kill remaining brain cells of those asinine enough to purchase their music.

p.s.   INFANTILE LYRICS eh? well, in case you dont know, brandon boyd, who is their vocalist and lyricist by chance in case you dont know is a writer in a column of i forgot whatever newspaper it is.  so my point is that their lyrics is influenced and inspired by brandon's creative and imaginative writing, if again by chance your itsy bitsy  bitty bit of a blur brain of yours can't comprehend.  anyway if again you cant accept how powerful incubus' lyrics are, i just want to know what is your basis of a "non-infantile" powerful lyrics.  baka naman pare pati pag iisip mo baliktad na rin?  :rolleyes:

Anonymous

Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2002, 12:54:33 AM »
hi i'm stiffy.  i'm really really smart.  my grammar is excellent.  i know how to spell arguement.  i have a very big brain for a 5 year old.  more than your itsy bitsy bitty tinny weeny yellow polka dot bikini brain of yours can comprehend.  i write for a newspaper, i forgot which one though.  and that automatically means i'm creative and imaginitive, just like every single writer in the history of the world.  i just cant guarantee that i wont be boring and uninteresting and down right dorky.  my retorts, all three combined, are incredibly weak at best.  and i listen to incubus because i like the singer.  he rocks!  i wanna go jogging with him and suck his schlong.  i speak english "good".  i refuse to comment any further, i'll deny you my stiffiness, and i will unlearn what little i learned during english class

Offline LeftBehind2261

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Bending silver spoons??
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2002, 02:48:19 PM »
I don't see the diffrence between the first incubus album and the latest.. the lyrics make no sense and have some sort of interpretive dance theme... KISS is better..
I am one, I am all, I'm above and beyond..

Offline stiffy

• Netizen Level
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2002, 04:14:42 PM »
hi i'm stiffy.  i'm really really smart.  my grammar is excellent.  i know how to spell arguement.  i have a very big brain for a 5 year old.  more than your itsy bitsy bitty tinny weeny yellow polka dot bikini brain of yours can comprehend.  i write for a newspaper, i forgot which one though.  and that automatically means i'm creative and imaginitive, just like every single writer in the history of the world.  i just cant guarantee that i wont be boring and uninteresting and down right dorky.  my retorts, all three combined, are incredibly weak at best.  and i listen to incubus because i like the singer.  he rocks!  i wanna go jogging with him and suck his schlong.  i speak english "good".  i refuse to comment any further, i'll deny you my stiffiness, and i will unlearn what little i learned during english class

naks....bilib na ako sa iyo pare. you really got my attention.  man you are one hell of a god damn mother son of a bitch who would do anything just to get through someone's skin.....GOOD, but not close. :rolleyes:

Offline i haight u

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2002, 04:55:24 AM »
why thank you.  i'm glad you like me.  yo mama likes me too.  she likes me a lot.  and i like her too.  especially her mouth.  she's very good indeed.

Offline stiffy

• Netizen Level
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2002, 12:26:12 PM »
why thank you.  i'm glad you like me.  yo mama likes me too.  she likes me a lot.  and i like her too.  especially her mouth.  she's very good indeed.

oh yeah, my momma really has a good mouth, i've tried it for myself...i wonder what your momma's wet dripping cunt feels like....hmmmmm. i hope its not as smelly as your septic tank like mouth.;)

Offline stiffy

• Netizen Level
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2002, 12:29:29 PM »
my grammar is excellent.  i know how to spell arguement

we are just humans....we make mistakes...you stupid ****!  :D

Offline i haight u

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2002, 05:49:12 AM »
i couldnt agree more.  yo mama told me her biggest mistake was not aborting yo stupid ass during pregnancy.  she's such a sweetie.  she swallows and everything.  she also likes it up the ass.  another thing, you should calm down.  you are trippin, cussing all over the place,  getting all worked up.  you should listen to incubus, a band you can relate to since you both suck cock.  not as good as yo mama though.  mad props to your cocksucking mother.  o ya, was "wether"  a typo as well?  just like "arguement"?  how about the bad grammar and the dorky sentences?  were they mistakes as well?  who you are reflects on what you write.  and you are definitely a dork, a complete loser, and an imbecile.  thats the truth "wether" you like it or not.  end of "arguement".

Offline stiffy

• Netizen Level
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2002, 07:38:57 PM »
i couldnt agree more.  yo mama told me her biggest mistake was not aborting yo stupid ass during pregnancy.  she's such a sweetie.  she swallows and everything.  she also likes it up the ass.  another thing, you should calm down.  you are trippin, cussing all over the place,  getting all worked up.  you should listen to incubus, a band you can relate to since you both suck cock.  not as good as yo mama though.  mad props to your cocksucking mother.  o ya, was "wether"  a typo as well?  just like "arguement"?  how about the bad grammar and the dorky sentences?  were they mistakes as well?  who you are reflects on what you write.  and you are definitely a dork, a complete loser, and an imbecile.  thats the truth "wether" you like it or not.  end of "arguement".

....for real :p

Offline stiffy

• Netizen Level
i am definitely having fun.....
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2002, 07:43:41 PM »
someone's getting really really furious and frustrated here......hehe :p

Offline stiffy

• Netizen Level
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2002, 07:55:18 PM »
yah pahreh that  is olso a typo ehror. i cahn teyk a luk nahman in dah dictionary eh if i know na stoooooopid me sa ispeling end grahmmar. aht leahst, i am not konsiyus wahtsoehver anlayk u. seems that u r steel luking aht your grade 1 books kaya perfect na pehrfect spelling mo eh.  why cant you accept the fact that you are a NARROW MINDED PIECE OF AN ELEPHANT DUNG who are taking things too seriously?  Insecure ka siguro.  payo lang tol, lighten up....you stupid ****.  ano, aangal ka pa? bring it on!

Offline marcky

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2002, 04:12:09 PM »
all you non-incubus fans, why waste your precious time posting in this thread? the guy/girl was just stating his/her humble opinion about the band's new album. you don't have to go around pretending you're the bloody queen of england knowing everything. scram if you don't like the album! :eek:

to each his own, man.