hulika

Author Topic: big issue: who is Doc_Lyn03 ? let him out..  (Read 24704 times)

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
Re: big issue: who is Doc_Lyn03 ? let him out..
« Reply #250 on: January 14, 2010, 12:41:49 AM »
oh my. :-o.thats like asking for a war  :lol:

nah, not really..

Offline Boxedking

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #251 on: January 14, 2010, 12:44:19 AM »
nope not saying that at all, what i do like is we try to at least is include facts..

i dont know who this guy he's referring to is, but if you could post the name..that would good to know..
i've been a lurker since the day i joined PM and i think i have an idea who that person is (and i think everybody else too). hmm... *back to lurking mode*  :-D
www.soundclick.com/viruprison | www.soundcloud.com/lei-guitarist

Don't let the gearhead kill the musician in you. Philmusic s/b PhilGEAR

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #252 on: January 14, 2010, 12:47:24 AM »
i've been a lurker since the day i joined PM and i think i have an idea who that person is (and i think everybody else too). hmm... *back to lurking mode*  :-D

would you mind sharing info?

Offline Van*

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #253 on: January 14, 2010, 12:48:25 AM »
What you own, owns you.

Offline jolo_mat2008

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #254 on: January 14, 2010, 12:52:58 AM »
nope not saying that at all, what i do like is we try to at least is include facts..

i dont know who this guy he's referring to is, but if you could post the name..that would good to know..

i dunno..i just like the quote kasi it's true for most forums..and i've seen many members and "high-ranking" members act like this (not necessarily here in philmusic..i'm a member of a few other forums aside from PM). plus i don't know the members of PM that well so i don't have the faintest idea who he's talking about.

Offline Boxedking

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #255 on: January 14, 2010, 12:54:09 AM »
would you mind sharing info?

it's not really an info about who doc or gibson is talking about (the guy in his mid-forties). i just have someone in mind who i've noticed during my lurking mode.

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #256 on: January 14, 2010, 01:01:11 AM »
i dunno either..i just like the quote kasi it's true for most forums..and i've seen many members and "high-ranking" members act like this (not necessarily here in philmusic..i'm a member of a few other forums aside from PM). plus i don't know the members of PM that well so i don't have the faintest idea who he's talking about.

im also a member of other forums(use the same name too), its not just forums its people and in any other color,culture or race you will have jack.offs and dil.dos that will try to make most of their day to annoy someone..

Offline jolo_mat2008

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #257 on: January 14, 2010, 01:07:10 AM »
im also a member of other forums(use the same name too), its not just forums its people and in any other color,culture or race you will have jack.offs and dil.dos that will try to make most of their day to annoy someone..

amen to that. forums are merely cyber representations (with so much more bravado..thanks to internet anonymity)  of what really happens outside.

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #258 on: January 14, 2010, 01:14:04 AM »
it's not really an info about who doc or gibson is talking about (the guy in his mid-forties). i just have someone in mind who i've noticed during my lurking mode.

it would be nice to know..pm would be preferred

Offline Boxedking

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #259 on: January 14, 2010, 01:20:58 AM »
it would be nice to know..pm would be preferred

i think it'll be better if it comes straight from doc rather than from someone who's just guessing out, like me. i don't have anything to back it up. it's just my wild guess.  :-D