hulika

Author Topic: Share your Pedaltrain! (The Pedaltrain Armada)  (Read 268541 times)

Saturn/Return

Re: Share your Pedaltrain! (The Pedaltrain Armada)
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2010, 01:32:26 AM »
Yours is pretty maxed out, too. :) I like the selection of pedals that have shown up so far on this thread. Awesome choices, great layouts. :)

I agree, looks like everyone gets inspired arranging pedals since setting everything up on a Pedaltrain is actually the fun part :-)

The IEC plug came from an old computer power supply. But you can buy them from electronic shops like Deeco (? sp).
There's a guy on TGP who consulted me on how I did the PT Mini mod (mounting a  Fuel Tank Jr underneath the Mini). Gladly assisted him. He's now professionally doing all sorts of mods on the Mini. He's a good guy so I was glad to help. Search "Bart Pedaltrain Mini Mod" on TGP.

Nice. Very cool mod & great idea! Thanks for sharing!

@ Rmansh - Thanks bro, I originally wanted a Pedaltrain 2 and seeing yours makes me want to upgrade. Maybe next time in the future :-)

Saturn/Return

« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2010, 01:34:55 AM »
available ba pedaltrain dito sa pinas?

Locally, Turi is the way :-)

Epictone.com

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2010, 04:15:33 AM »
Locally, Turi is the way :-)

Epictone.com

Thanks man.

Same old same old....

US Toll Free: 650.488.7901
Globe:0927.858.1635
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline batcake

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2010, 10:52:16 PM »
Thanks man.

Same old same old....

pedaltraiiiiin!!!!!  :-D turi!! oi thanks pre..  :-)

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2010, 10:58:17 PM »

pedaltraiiiiin!!!!!  :-D turi!! oi thanks pre..  :-)

Anytime. Oi! Keep posting here. Ang tanda mo na sa Pmusic...

Guys, OK ito sa batcake. Never had problems in dealing with him. He just doesn't like to post. Lawl.
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline fish_shtick

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2010, 12:22:07 AM »
Pedal Train Thread!  :-) Great boards!

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2010, 09:44:20 AM »
i'm itching to downsize my board to get a pedaltrain mini.  i'm still in the planning stage now.  :-D
PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers

william251082

« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2010, 03:05:47 PM »
PT nano ba dapat dito o mini?

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2010, 09:42:15 PM »
i'm itching to downsize my board to get a pedaltrain mini.  i'm still in the planning stage now.  :-D

I've got a few coming:

Offline jfidelity

• Netizen Level
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2010, 11:39:50 PM »
I'm drooling over these pedalboards for months already.. Kept asking Turi what's the safest PT to get from him.. Maybe a Junior but I like Mini's simplicity and portability.. but my pedals lately are the size of sansamp gt2's so it favors the Junior, but what the heck! :-D

Offline jfidelity

• Netizen Level
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2010, 11:45:22 PM »

Love the portability. :)

Hey Joel! That's a pretty good board! Looks like you revamped your setup since I last saw it.. From a Gator Pro to a PT mini! Me like it! :-D

I'm curious about the zw chorus as well!

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2010, 11:56:37 PM »
I've got a few coming:

can't do the nano man.  too small.   :lol:
PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers

Offline fish_shtick

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2010, 12:37:31 AM »
I'm drooling over these pedalboards for months already.. Kept asking Turi what's the safest PT to get from him.. Maybe a Junior but I like Mini's simplicity and portability.. but my pedals lately are the size of sansamp gt2's so it favors the Junior, but what the heck! :-D

go for a junior.  :-D

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2010, 12:56:42 AM »

The 'safest' is the PT2. Always. Gives anyone ample space to move around with. I've had clients that bought the PT Jr .. THEN .. the Pt2. Check out the price at my website. Very small price difference for bigger space. lawl.

Offline Bart

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2010, 01:27:17 AM »
I'm a PT fanatic (obvious ba?), but I can't see the point of the Nano.

Offline jfidelity

• Netizen Level
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2010, 03:36:26 AM »
PT Mini Users,

What about this kind of setup? Is this possible and even usable?

8 MXR-sized Pedals arranged this way..

Patches are arranged from compressor up then down then so on until the carbon copy-out..

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2010, 05:42:55 AM »
PT Mini Users,

What about this kind of setup? Is this possible and even usable?

8 MXR-sized Pedals arranged this way..

Patches are arranged from compressor up then down then so on until the carbon copy-out..

Patch cables should be pancake ones. You're looking at damaged knobs in the future.

Offline jfidelity

• Netizen Level
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2010, 06:47:29 AM »
Patch cables should be pancake ones. You're looking at damaged knobs in the future.

Yeah I think so too and lots of misfired pedals during live gigs.  :-D

I received your sms a day ago about the items hehe. I think we're going to have a deal this august! :D

Offline cumbersome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2010, 11:17:14 AM »
Hey Joel! That's a pretty good board! Looks like you revamped your setup since I last saw it.. From a Gator Pro to a PT mini! Me like it! :-D

I'm curious about the zw chorus as well!

Actually, this is my 2-3-songs-board. My main board is undergoing some renovation, hehehe.

Your proposed Mini layout is quite difficult to put together- the DC plugs are not always on top, and if they are, you'll have to find angled ones- they're quite rare locally. Even if you use those, they'll eat up about half an inch of space between pedals. You'll also need to modify the underside of the Mini to fit a power supply, since the slot on top is already occupied by pedals (or you can use a 1-spot). IMO, you should ditch one pedal, that's more workable, though it would still take a lot of planning to have it all fit comfortably on the Mini. :)

Offline voidmain

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2010, 01:39:53 PM »
Here's my PT-Jr setup:

Still the same board I posted a while back.

Parang gusto kong palitan yung OCD at Hikari with a ZVex Box of Rock. Pati yung SCH-1 with an Analogman Mini Chorus. Which would make room for an EHX Micro POG...... More GAS, more Tetris  :-P

Btw po, I got my Pedal Max PSU to fit underneath. Nagdagdag lang ako ng height (using adhesive gripper pads) tapos ginamit ko yung angled plugs for the bottom row of the PSU. Worked fine for me  :-D
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 01:51:57 PM by voidmain »
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

Offline nalu

« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2010, 01:52:24 PM »
Nice boards and a nice way to induce GAS as well. LOL
.... m...us..t... rrr..e.si..st

william251082

« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2010, 02:02:04 PM »
For me, sound quality and  minimum signal loss as possible are more important than cleanliness and tetris. :-D (Still waiting for my 7-loop effect switcher, 7 effects=7loops)
Loop 1 --> wah, vibe, boost, od
Loop 2 --> pog, chorus
Guitar --> Looper --> delay --> amp

« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 02:05:49 PM by william251082 »

Offline cumbersome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2010, 02:19:50 PM »
For me, sound quality and  minimum signal loss as possible are more important than cleanliness and tetris.

Actually, i would think that pedal arrangement directly addresses sound quality and minimum signal loss- I arranged my pedals in such a way that cable length would be minimal- I have less than 1 foot worth of patch cables in my Mini. In my main board, I'm incorporating a 10-loop switcher, but even with that, I'm trying to figure out an optimum arrangement where cabling will be at its minimum, even with the looper engaged.

william251082

« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2010, 05:13:57 AM »
Actually, i would think that pedal arrangement directly addresses sound quality and minimum signal loss- I arranged my pedals in such a way that cable length would be minimal- I have less than 1 foot worth of patch cables in my Mini. In my main board, I'm incorporating a 10-loop switcher, but even with that, I'm trying to figure out an optimum arrangement where cabling will be at its minimum, even with the looper engaged.
Nice! for me, pedals and short cables should just to do their job and not ruin the tone or change the color of it as much as possible. Shortest possible cable from the guitar to the amp is the way to go.

Offline studiowan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2010, 03:19:55 PM »