hulika

Author Topic: Blizzard Is Working On Mobile Titles For All Of Its IPs  (Read 4026 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Blizzard Is Working On Mobile Titles For All Of Its IPs
« on: November 15, 2018, 01:36:57 PM »
Blizzard executive producer Allen Adham has announced that more of the developer's IPs may get the mobile game treatment. The news comes out after the announcement of Diablo Immortal, a mobile title that's part of the Diablo franchise.

"In terms of Blizzard's approach to mobile gaming, many of us over the last few years have shifted from playing primarily desktop to playing many hours on mobile, and we have many of our best developers now working on new mobile titles across all of our IPs," said Adham during a BlizzCon 2018 press conference, according to a Reddit user. "Some of them are with external partners, like Diablo Immortal; many of them are being developed internally only, and we'll have information to share on those in the future. I will say also that we have more new products in development today at Blizzard than we've ever had in our history and our future is very bright."

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/blizzard-is-working-on-mobile-titles-for-all-of-it/1100-6463105/?ftag=GSS-05-10aaa0a
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: Blizzard Is Working On Mobile Titles For All Of Its IPs
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 07:55:45 AM »
Starcraft mobile please
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline robinonibor

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Blizzard Is Working On Mobile Titles For All Of Its IPs
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 08:33:57 AM »
^daming nagalit sa blizzard dahil dyan sa mobile version ng diablo instead of diablo 4.  :lol: