hulika

Author Topic: CD Reproduction How much? anyone?  (Read 2351 times)

Offline zagmau

• Philmusicus Noobitus
CD Reproduction How much? anyone?
« on: May 21, 2007, 03:51:00 AM »
I just want to inquire about reproduction of cd's for distribution. How much does it usually cost? Does it include the packaging as well as the cd label? what about the design? Kindly reply to this topic for the quotes. thanks.
Rebolusyon!

Offline progressive_pilipinas

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: CD Reproduction How much? anyone?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 04:00:06 AM »
I just want to inquire about reproduction of cd's for distribution. How much does it usually cost? Does it include the packaging as well as the cd label? what about the design? Kindly reply to this topic for the quotes. thanks.

Im quite sure reproduction includes that.
The fretboard is a vast universe.

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 04:03:03 AM »
what about the design?

don't you want to make your own design? i doubt if the production will handle that. get a graphic designer.

Offline zagmau

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 04:12:56 AM »
Alright, reproduction of cd, printing of labels and design. What about the cost? I wanna have an idea of how much it will cost the band if we distribute let's say 5000 copies.

Thanks for the reply though.
Rebolusyon!

Offline bindoy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 09:50:31 AM »

peace dre sira lang kasi minsan ang search dito e...look for the thread on this one sa mga unang threads.maganda ung tungkol sa CD duplication din...halos lahat topics tanung mo nasagot na dun...
ROCK WITH GOD!!!

ROMANS 1:16 DI PALALAMPASIN Mtvon Youtube: CLICK here>>> Di Palalampasin

Offline xjepoyx

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 10:37:05 AM »
Alright, reproduction of cd, printing of labels and design. What about the cost? I wanna have an idea of how much it will cost the band if we distribute let's say 5000 copies.

Roughly Php175,000.00 for 5000 copies

That includes Graphic Design/ CD Inserts, CD Reproduction and Standard Case

PM me for more details
good girls go to heaven. bad girls go to my room!  [/i]

Offline kedysanchez

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 06:23:39 PM »
Ask any printing press how much they will charge for your CD inlays, depende yan sa type of paper (CS100 ba o CS120); ilang pages ba ang inlay mo?  Nakastaple ba siya straight down the middle parang booklet (may charge ang staple)?  Yung backtray ba niya (papel sa likod ng CD mo) back to back printing or 1 side lang (pag clear ang CD case mo, may print ba yung area ng CD?)?  They will then quote you a price per piece for 5,000 sets.

Ask your graphic designer his/her packaged fee for the design and execution of one CD inlay design INCLUDING a CD centerfilm design (ito yung design na nasa CD).  Also ask him/her to throw in na the poster lay-out para di na malayo ang design ng poster mo sa CD design.  Also ask the rate with or without color-separation (also needed to make the design print ready).

Lastly, ask the CD replicators their cost of duplication for 5k pieces.  Ilan lang naman yang legitimate - FAS, Electromat, Audio-oPTIMA, pANDISC - hanapin mo sa Yellow Pages. They will definitely give you a hard time to get certain clearances from OMB , PARI and all the existing publishers.    Ganun talaga ngayon.

Get the cheapest costings and then do the Math.

Offline progressive_pilipinas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 01:14:14 AM »

PM me for more details

haha! negosyante ka talaga.  :-D
The fretboard is a vast universe.

Offline xjepoyx

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 04:18:11 AM »

PM me for more details

haha! negosyante ka talaga.  :-D

:D

CD Reproduction is a part of P.I.M.P's Services kasi... ;)
(Philippine Independent Music Productions)
good girls go to heaven. bad girls go to my room!  [/i]

Offline fatboyrosqui

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2007, 10:35:30 AM »
Hi Jepoy.

I sent you a PM last Thursday regarding PIMP's rates for reproduction and album packaging. Please respond as soon as you can sana. Thanks men.  :-D