hulika

Author Topic: Video Game Review Thread  (Read 63166 times)

Offline lestervai

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Video Game Review Thread
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2012, 03:08:22 PM »
oo nga eh, naka-join din ako sa isang forum pero hindi pa ko makahanap hehe

try mo pinoyps.com

Offline cjsantos

• Veteran Member
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2012, 03:21:42 PM »
yup, andun ako hehe. pm mo sa kin nick mo.  :-D

Offline lestervai

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2012, 08:22:04 AM »
yup, andun ako hehe. pm mo sa kin nick mo.  :-D

eto din nick ko dun. haha

Offline speedkill

« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2012, 10:43:54 AM »
Darksouls (PC version)

I say it's addictive. 9/10 for me.
life is short
better live YOUR purpose

Offline judefrancis08

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2013, 09:31:37 PM »

7/10

Great selection of military aircrafts. Although I did not find the story fascinating, the game was action-packed! Controls are a bit tricky at first, but you'll get used to it, unlike another simulation game I know.
9/10 sakin to kasi mahilig talaga ko sa fighter planes

sir natapos ko na din to..i agree, story is nothing special, pero busog mata mo sa action and dogfights..  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 09:34:28 PM by judefrancis08 »
Experience is the best teacher.

Offline lestervai

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2013, 08:25:06 AM »

10/10

Speechless.wala ako masabi. napaEPIC.

Offline cjsantos

• Veteran Member
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2013, 08:13:39 PM »

10/10

Speechless.wala ako masabi. napaEPIC.

uy, di pa ko nakakabili neto ah. hehe. ayos

Offline kimhags

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2013, 10:09:03 AM »

got this for my Xbox360.

Metal Gear Rising: Reveangance

Graphics: 10/10. very smooth IMO.
Gameplay: 10/10. maganda yung all around feel ng game and fight scenes. it's like God of War and Assassin's Creed combined. you still get that classic metal gear experience.
Story: 9/10. solid naman yung story line niya.

Overall: 9.5/10. highly recommended especially if you're a big fan of the Metal Gear series. siguro the only flaw to this game is the very short playing time and lack of guns (kasi age of the Cyborgs na eh). my cousin finished it in 6 hours.

Offline lestervai

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2013, 10:24:12 PM »

got this for my Xbox360.

Metal Gear Rising: Reveangance

Graphics: 10/10. very smooth IMO.
Gameplay: 10/10. maganda yung all around feel ng game and fight scenes. it's like God of War and Assassin's Creed combined. you still get that classic metal gear experience.
Story: 9/10. solid naman yung story line niya.

Overall: 9.5/10. highly recommended especially if you're a big fan of the Metal Gear series. siguro the only flaw to this game is the very short playing time and lack of guns (kasi age of the Cyborgs na eh). my cousin finished it in 6 hours.

uy sir Kimhags! inenext ko sa play list ko to. okay ba talaga yung gameplay? mejo di ko na sya nagustohan nung nagtakeover yung Platinum games eh. parang mas ok pa yung una nilang gawa. Big MGS fan din ako! :)

Offline lestervai

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2013, 10:25:53 PM »
uy, di pa ko nakakabili neto ah. hehe. ayos

Bro di ka magsisi! wag mo nang patagalin pa. hehe punta na sa DB. haha

Offline kimhags

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2013, 10:48:08 PM »
uy sir Kimhags! inenext ko sa play list ko to. okay ba talaga yung gameplay? mejo di ko na sya nagustohan nung nagtakeover yung Platinum games eh. parang mas ok pa yung una nilang gawa. Big MGS fan din ako! :)

highly recommended talaga, bro! maganda talaga yung gameplay niya. I was a little skeptical din when I heard platinum games na ang nagtakeover pero after playing it, it still has that classic metal gear experience. if you're a big MGS fan like me then go for it, hindi ka magsisisi. I know I didn't.  :-D

Offline lestervai

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2013, 09:14:30 AM »
highly recommended talaga, bro! maganda talaga yung gameplay niya. I was a little skeptical din when I heard platinum games na ang nagtakeover pero after playing it, it still has that classic metal gear experience. if you're a big MGS fan like me then go for it, hindi ka magsisisi. I know I didn't.  :-D

Ayos! Adikan na naman to. Haha

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

Offline kimhags

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2013, 09:24:05 AM »
Ayos! Adikan na naman to. Haha

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

the negative side of it is the short story and playing time. 6 hours lang natapos na ng cousin ko eh. hindi katulad ng other MGS games na matagal matapos.

Offline cjsantos

• Veteran Member
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2013, 12:49:53 PM »
Nakalimutan ko na magpost. Matagal ko na din natapos to hehe

TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON

STORY: 9/10The war for cybertron has been lost, the planet has been ravaged and is dying. Autobots seeking refuge while decepticons still seek for total domination against them. Dinobot origins were also retold in this one.

GRAPHICS: 10/10 It's as cool as it gets, maganda yung episode na nakaalis na sila ng cybertron and travelling through space towards earth. The part where jetfire tries to defend the ark as the decepticons try to infiltrate.

GAMEPLAY: 10/10 As the story rolls along, you play episodes on both sides. 10 episodes ata sya and you get to play various autobots and decepticons. Though metroplex is just a called/commandable autobot, you can play the massive bruticus. What's cooler is you can play as grimlock in the dinobot origins, though sya lang amongst all dinobots ang magagamit mo.

OVERALL This game has received very positive reviews, I give it a 9.5/10.

Offline lestervai

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2013, 03:40:13 PM »
TOMB RAIDER 2013

Story: 9/10 Reboot kasi kaya from the scratch talaga yung kwento.
Graphics: 10/10 Ang ganda ni rebooted LARA!!! haha
Gameplay: 7/10.. this is debatable. para saakin nagmuka nalang siyang Uncharted, unlike yung original gameplay talaga ng TR series.

Overall: 8/10 typical adventure game parang di ko nafeel na Tomb Raider yung nilalaro ko. Ang ganda lang talaga ni Lara dito. haha

Offline kimhags

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2013, 06:24:05 PM »

Platform: PC/Xbox360/PS3

Gameplay: 7/10. for an FPS game, it sure lacks the intensity. the game is also very short that's why I rated it 7 and that's me being generous already. I finished the game in 3 hours. probably the shortest FPS game I have ever played.
Story: 5/10. it's about North Korea invading and taking over the US. you will be playing as a resistance soldier.
Graphics: 7.5/10. Graphics is not bad but not very realistic when you shoot down your enemies. And, blood looks like KETCHUP.
Overall Rating: 6.5/10. I only played this game due to curiosity and because I saw that it had great reviews on youtube but I was a little disappointed to be honest. if you're a big FPS fan like me then you will be disappointed with this one. IMHO, don't waste your time with this one.

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2013, 01:35:47 AM »
Nakalimutan ko na magpost. Matagal ko na din natapos to hehe

Me too, lost track narin sa mga natapos. Pero gawa ako after ng school.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[This signature has been blocked in accordance to RA No. 10175]

Offline kimhags

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2013, 09:07:33 PM »

Sniper 2: Ghost Warrior

Gameplay: 8/10. the game is pretty decent. challenging din siya kasi you need to be aware of wind direction and speed that affects the trajectory of the bullet. in short, it's like you're a real sniper. much of the game is stealth mode so it's not like COD or Battlefield where you get to participate in an all out firefight.

Graphics: 9/10. very realistic IMO and smooth din siya especially on high settings. the only flaws for me were the blood splatter which looked like ketchup and the gun fire. the gun fire looks sloppy and unrealistic.

Story: 9/10. maganda naman yung story and very unpredictable. parang movie eh.

Overall Impression: I will give it a solid 8.5/10. this game totally surprised me. I thought it was going to be one of those sloppy, low budget FPS games but I was wrong. the story and gameplay reeled me in from start to finish. the game isn't too long but I still had fun playing it. you get a great feel of what it's like to be a real sniper because you have to be weary of your environment to take your enemy down with a single shot. on hard mode, wind direction and calculation of bullet trajectory will really mess you up but it will take patience, understanding, timing, and sometimes a little luck.  :-D if you're one of those trigger happy gamers who just want to pick-up an assault rifle and kill everybody in the room, then this game is not for you because as what I have stated, the missions are pure stealth and sneaking up on your enemies. but, if you're a fan of challening FPS games and stealth covert operations, then this game could be great for you.

PS: the first two missions take place in the Philippines but your enemies are Russians. they did mention the Abu Sayyaf but you will not encounter them in the game.

Hope my review helps. I'm still waiting for a copy of Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Dead Rising. I will make a review as soon as I get to play either one of them.  :)

Offline cjsantos

• Veteran Member
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2014, 04:07:55 PM »
Update naman dito, pati PS4 din. Im currently downloading a copy of "The Last of us". Nagtry lang ako ng prologue nya nung nakadownload na ko ng sufficient data para magrun sa background. Ang ganda, can't wait to finish the dl.

Offline incubus_boy08

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2015, 10:03:34 AM »
Just sharing an old article about a couple of not so old  :-P games I have reviewed

Medal of Honor 2010 - http://mobile.tipidpc.com/tpcmag/no1/#/98/

Crysis 2 - http://mobile.tipidpc.com/tpcmag/no2/#/80/

Offline dharzfreeman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2015, 08:59:43 AM »
In..

hope lumabas na yun batman arkham knight  :-D
PHILMUSIC EQUALIZER

Offline drustyz

• Philmusicus Noobitus