hulika

Author Topic: November 2006 Haze EB's - Nov 6 and 28  (Read 44920 times)

Offline jazhombie

• Board Moderator
Re: November Haze EB's - Nov 6 and 28
« Reply #75 on: November 06, 2006, 10:02:41 PM »
Haaay.

People like you, Jhaz and Joric do not need to rehearse ! :D.

And rehashing your awesome setlist from last time is pretty, pretty much welcome if you ask me ! Because somehow, I'm quite sure it will turn out different somehow. :D :D :D

Gulp!  :-o

But what I am willing to do, is give your tele a test drive using one of your "PIMPed" boxes  :wink: the HM-100 will do jusssssst fine :) ahhh... I've never been more confident using something out of the blue...  :-D
bro anton, kala ko you wont come, kya i didn't niwey sorry wla me ka-jam!niweys enjoy guys!! :-D

Offline notEworthy27

• Netizen Level
« Reply #76 on: November 06, 2006, 10:26:12 PM »
enjoy guys!!! Sama na talaga kami next jam. :)
Music is an art of expressing one's self...

Offline hamsterjamster

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2006, 02:20:39 AM »
thanks sir BAMF for letting us play sa EB :) twas fun jamming with elmore (tama ba), peewee, vinz and elmer hehe..:) sa uulitin

by the way, i think i left my jacket there..sana di nawala or naarbor..it's a brown cotton jacket..kung sino nakahanap..please inform me asap.

Offline vinz

• Board Moderator
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2006, 03:03:03 AM »
just got home...sayang hindi nakarating yung iba... :oops:

si PEEWEE (Kulas), ELMO (dominant_chord) ,GILBERT (bertong_gitarista) ,CAREN (sweet solo on Elmos strat!) ,KARL (Hamsterjamster), SIR ANTON (Psychic Sushi -> one helluva guitar player!!!) sa ibang forumites na nadun hehehe...at sa mga bandang TINY CACTUS (i like your originals man!) at ORKESTRA NI TALBOT (pangmasa ang galing!) kitakits ulit... :-D

napakasaya at napakasarap netong gig nato!

to SIR BAMF!!! MARAMING MARAMING SALAMAT SA IYO kung hindi dahil sayo walang EB na ganito kalupet! mabuhay ka kapatid!  8-)

Offline jazhombie

• Board Moderator
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2006, 08:31:22 AM »

si PEEWEE (Kulas), ELMO (dominant_chord) ,GILBERT (bertong_gitarista) ,CAREN (sweet solo on Elmos strat!) ,KARL (Hamsterjamster), SIR ANTON (Psychic Sushi -> one helluva guitar player!!!) sa ibang forumites na nadun hehehe...at sa mga bandang TINY CACTUS (i like your originals man!) at ORKESTRA NI TALBOT (pangmasa ang galing!) kitakits ulit... :-D

to SIR BAMF!!! MARAMING MARAMING SALAMAT SA IYO kung hindi dahil sayo walang EB na ganito kalupet! mabuhay ka kapatid!  8-)
preng vinz nrecord b ni bamf yung mga jam nyo? :-D

Offline beetle

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2006, 09:43:34 AM »
To all who came, thank you very much. Let's support philmusic and pinoy bands! Malulupet ang mga kasama namin mga bands.  :-D

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2006, 11:08:21 AM »
Sounds like a good one ulit!

Teka, didn't you guys meet and jam with our fellow forumite, sonnyrayvaughn (balikbayan from Amsterdam)?  He was texting me nung andyan sa kagabi and was raving about Anton (no surprise there!). Solb solb daw siya eh.  I told him to ask BAMF to introduce him to everyone.

Offline hamsterjamster

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2006, 11:19:19 AM »
does anyone know the number of purple haze? thanks hehe..i left sumthing there.. to all the bands that played, galing!

Offline BAMF

« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2006, 12:12:00 PM »

Teka, didn't you guys meet and jam with our fellow forumite, sonnyrayvaughn (balikbayan from Amsterdam)?  He was texting me nung andyan sa kagabi and was raving about Anton (no surprise there!). Solb solb daw siya eh.  I told him to ask BAMF to introduce him to everyone.

Yep we got to meet sonnyrayvaughn. Swell guy ! Beers all around (hic)!  Did my best to introduce him to everyone but I was in such multitasking mode I couldnt get to everything all at once :D.

I havent reviewed the soundclips from last night...crossing fingers.
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2006, 01:31:50 PM »
Haaay.

People like you, Jhaz and Joric do not need to rehearse ! :D.

And rehashing your awesome setlist from last time is pretty, pretty much welcome if you ask me ! Because somehow, I'm quite sure it will turn out different somehow. :D :D :D

Gulp!  :-o

But what I am willing to do, is give your tele a test drive using one of your "PIMPed" boxes  :wink: the HM-100 will do jusssssst fine :) ahhh... I've never been more confident using something out of the blue...  :-D
bro anton, kala ko you wont come, kya i didn't niwey sorry wla me ka-jam!niweys enjoy guys!! :-D

hey bro, i had to show up by hook or by crook in reverence to the occasion, but left at midnight. damn, woke up with 5 mins to spare to go to work! i actually wasn't planning to jam, just wanted to hang out and burn some steam, but sonny ray's nice prs se and elmo's sweet strat got my sonic hormones going.  bitoy was sick, and deacon out of town.

oh...DOMINANT CHORD!

we have to experience the Maria Ozawa experience next time ;)
"The world needs more great guitarists, not more lumber critics."

Ron Kirn

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2006, 01:40:50 PM »
Oh, of course, the whole night was a blast! I wish I could've stayed longer, would've been great if sonny ray stayed too, but we had wood to chop, sadly :(

my comment on the whole evening: the bands are awesome!

i commented to BAMF that the bands nowadays are light years ahead of the the bands that came out during the early 90's music boom. all of the bands I got to see, were tight, had great personality, and were musically distinctive. plus, guitar tones were good, I'm glad that the "bangaw"/"junior jam buzzsaw" tone is close to extinct!

Leave it to BAMFX to totally eradicate the awful fizz ;)

Ron Kirn

Offline sonnyrayvaughn

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2006, 02:08:36 PM »

like you pareng delta i had to run quickly home..umiiyak na rin baby ko and my wife said its my time to babysit :) i had serious fun though! ang gagaling lahat ng bands!
elmo and sushi's jam was heaven! napabilis inom ko ng beer. nice to have finally met some of you. ill be in the next pagtitipon sa paco.
2 things na natutunan ko from last nite:
1) napagkasunduan namin na me hawig pala si BAMF kay Ron Jeremy
2) I have to check out Ms.Kanazawa

and plus 100 sa comments ni sushi sa taas ^, the bands were really tight tapos magaganda yung mga songs.

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2006, 02:19:07 PM »

like you pareng delta i had to run quickly home..umiiyak na rin baby ko and my wife said its my time to babysit :) i had serious fun though! ang gagaling lahat ng bands!
elmo and sushi's jam was heaven! napabilis inom ko ng beer. nice to have finally met some of you. ill be in the next pagtitipon sa paco.

and plus 100 sa comments ni sushi sa taas ^, the bands were really tight tapos magaganda yung mga songs.
...wow swerte mo son....ako maybe next year..babalik ako sa Pilipinas. :mrgreen:
you want to live life and be healthy?<br />www.wellness-spring.info

Offline sonnyrayvaughn

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2006, 02:26:23 PM »
Mali .. Maria Ozawa pala.. nyaknyak!

Phil, sa manila ka na lang mag stay, wag na sa Visayas. hehe. sa susunod, Cali naman target ko.

I hope next time I can meet the rest of you.

Offline hamsterjamster

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2006, 02:54:28 PM »
the jazz jam was surely nice..nangati nga ako kasi nghahanap talga ako ng ka jam sa jazz..rhythm lang ako syempre hehe..galing sir anton and elmo. :D

sir sonny, kayo po ba yung isang nakasalamin din? glad you enjoyed the tunes.

mabuhay tyong lahat :D

nakita ko na rin mag perform si caren. ayus hehe

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2006, 02:57:13 PM »

hahahah! RON JEREMY! still can't get that out of my head! heheheheheh... THE MAN!

Ron Kirn

Offline sonnyrayvaughn

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2006, 03:40:09 PM »
sayang..di ko nakita at narinig si Caren.

pero me kilala ako, ginawa ang lahat, makita at marinig lang si caren.

hamster, galing ng band nyo! nice tunes...keep it up bro!

Offline tam_guitar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2006, 09:29:34 PM »
YO!?

wano meron what did i missed?

ahehehe...sorry guys i cant come...classes already started and graduating ako.

actually i feel sorry for myself by just not being there...it must have been one heck of a an EB!

bro. anton...next time promise, para complete ang barkada!

musta nga pala ung love team? nyahahahaha JOKE!
There is no tone. There is only music.

Offline hamsterjamster

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2006, 10:05:13 PM »
sigh...just went to haze to see if my jacket and stand was still around hehe..  seems that somebody else took it ... kung may nakapansin, please let me know, kahit yung jacket nalng..:(

Offline beetle

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2006, 11:05:27 PM »
sa nakakakuha ng jaket ni hamster, kung kasya at bagay sa iyo wag na isauli pero kung ilalagay mo lang sa cabinet, balik mo na lang, sakitin kasi itong si humpsterjumpster..

- parang mga guitar gods and godess yun nandun sa EB. parang pasmado yun mga daliri ang bilis eh.

Offline vinz

• Board Moderator
« Reply #95 on: November 08, 2006, 01:10:56 AM »

preng vinz nrecord b ni bamf yung mga jam nyo? :-D

oo tol well prepared ang live recording kumpleto sa recording stuff si Sir BAMF sayang hindi ka nagpunta...jam tayo next time!

Offline vinz

• Board Moderator
« Reply #96 on: November 08, 2006, 01:51:38 AM »
sigh...just went to haze to see if my jacket and stand was still around hehe..  seems that somebody else took it ... kung may nakapansin, please let me know, kahit yung jacket nalng..:(

Karl may PM ako sayo  :-D

Offline dominant_chord2005

• Veteran Member
« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2006, 02:22:35 AM »
Hello again sa lahat.

I had to stay on so that I can savor the moments I spent with my friends Jobet, Anton, Peewee(Kulas), newfound friend Sonny Ray vaughn (fresh from amsterdam; nice PRS u got there bro!!!) and perhaps a reunion of sorts with vinz and karl (hamsterjamster) plus the the Mahasa drummer whom I forgot the name but cannot forget the groove he provided us that night. The Jibbo jazz section was startling...I didnt know I could play jazz ..thanks to anton again for the new learning experience.

Karl's band really kicked ass that night...more of your band soon. Nice guitar tone Karl...sarap mo tumunog pare...ang linis...

The funky set of Tribute to Pluto....rendered me...speechless..vinz' groove really kicks in everytime he plays his bass

Its been quite a while since I last played  a francism tune. The guys I jammed with that night really made it justifiably sweet. haay, I miss playing with my band Edge of Zion. Kaya lng wala na sila as of now ...

Talbot's band...ung mga probinsyano daw...astig na tugtugan pare...keepin the Filipino music alive..keep it up..

Ton..ung Maria Ozawa experince...as promised, sa susunod...dalhin ko na....

"Practice makes perfect."

Offline Kulas

• Board Moderator
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2006, 04:37:25 AM »
nice jam as usual, sayang lang hindi ko naabutan yung iba since late ako. oh well, eto lang comments ko...

tiny cactus: one hell of a band! this band is tight! yung live nila na tugtog tunog recording, hehe. ganda ng balance ng levels nila, malupit and steady yung drummer, groovy yung bassist, maganda ang mga linya ni hamsterjamster, bagay na bagay sa tugtugan, and the vocals and blending pasok na pasok. gotta watch out for this band.

tribute to pluto: another tight band! malupit din drummer! at shempre si vinz, talaga namang groove is in the house pag anjan yan. malupit din gitarista nyo pre, di ko lang alam name nya. pero ayos. yung vox nyo eh panalo rin, although mahina boses nya, pero sa pandinig ko eh ayos naman. first time ko marinig na may nag-cover ng deep inside, hehe. panalo kayo! mabuhay ang banda mo vinz! buti na lang naka-jam ko kayo nung huli, hehe.

si sonnyray eh dumayo pa ng maynila, hindi ko naman narinig mag-jam! bago pa pala gitara mo, hehe. kitakits ulit next time!

shempre pa, mga the usual, sila elmo, anton, caren, etc. ganda talaga ng tunog ng strat mo elmo! pero ngayon lang yata na-experience ni caren ang the strat challenge, hehe. pero bilib pa rin ako sa kanya for being able to shred a high action, fat necked strat. hindi ko pa rin kaya yung ginagawa nya, hehe.

galing! galing talaga! wala akong masabi. BAMF! post mo na yung bootleg mo! hehe.

Offline beetle

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2006, 08:51:37 AM »
nice jam as usual, sayang lang hindi ko naabutan yung iba since late ako. oh well, eto lang comments ko...

tiny cactus: one hell of a band! this band is tight! yung live nila na tugtog tunog recording, hehe. ganda ng balance ng levels nila, malupit and steady yung drummer, groovy yung bassist, maganda ang mga linya ni hamsterjamster, bagay na bagay sa tugtugan, and the vocals and blending pasok na pasok. gotta watch out for this band.

tribute to pluto: another tight band! malupit din drummer! at shempre si vinz, talaga namang groove is in the house pag anjan yan. malupit din gitarista nyo pre, di ko lang alam name nya. pero ayos. yung vox nyo eh panalo rin, although mahina boses nya, pero sa pandinig ko eh ayos naman. first time ko marinig na may nag-cover ng deep inside, hehe. panalo kayo! mabuhay ang banda mo vinz! buti na lang naka-jam ko kayo nung huli, hehe.

si sonnyray eh dumayo pa ng maynila, hindi ko naman narinig mag-jam! bago pa pala gitara mo, hehe. kitakits ulit next time!

shempre pa, mga the usual, sila elmo, anton, caren, etc. ganda talaga ng tunog ng strat mo elmo! pero ngayon lang yata na-experience ni caren ang the strat challenge, hehe. pero bilib pa rin ako sa kanya for being able to shred a high action, fat necked strat. hindi ko pa rin kaya yung ginagawa nya, hehe.

galing! galing talaga! wala akong masabi. BAMF! post mo na yung bootleg mo! hehe.

kulas, balita ko malupet ka din daw mag gitara.. i hope we get to see you play your guitar next time. :) thanks for the comments kahit amatuer pa kami. Sa next EB magpagawa tayo ng poster kay hamsterjamster - wala naman ginagawa yan... hehehe