hulika

Author Topic: Nudging frames in Cubase SX 2.2  (Read 1425 times)

Offline chuck sabbath

• Forum Fanatic
Nudging frames in Cubase SX 2.2
« on: May 07, 2006, 11:38:07 AM »
hello:

im syncing sound effects to video in cubase sx 2.2, ive been moving the cursor by mouse clicking on the +/- in the transport bar, 1 frame per click

i want to setup a key command but the nudge option in the key commands setup moves the cursor too far; several frames/key press. i want it to move at 1 frame/key press like the +/- buttons

thanks for any help!
In an expanding universe, time is on the side of the outcast. Those who once inhabited the suburbs of human contempt find that without changing their address they eventually live in the metropolis

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 01:03:25 AM »
chuck,

I've checked and rechecked the documentation, you can only nudge using the + and - buttons on the transport. Dunno if this has been addressed in SX3.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline chuck sabbath

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 11:41:44 AM »
bleh! i was afraid of that....thanks a lot kit
In an expanding universe, time is on the side of the outcast. Those who once inhabited the suburbs of human contempt find that without changing their address they eventually live in the metropolis