hulika

Author Topic: anything about the Beatles ...  (Read 359620 times)

Offline trxter41

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: anything about the Beatles ...
« Reply #800 on: November 10, 2010, 05:53:34 AM »
yung taxman, hey bulldog, rain, i wanna be your man, i'm down... mga gusto ko...
tara na rakenrol na. hehehe

Offline Endshiftresign!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #801 on: November 11, 2010, 01:05:48 AM »
some announcements...

julius just texted me earlier in the day and advised me that due to a very hectic work sched, mukhang malabo na siya sa event.  he's still part of the garage band, though, and bryan will be sessioning for the meantime.  we have some lead guitarist prospects but still trying to decide on one...

nga pala bryan, tinatanong ni george kung game ka sa meeting sa headstock.  (technically) mamaya na yan, 6-8pm...

and apologies if i haven't gotten in touch with papotz yet.  been quite busy at work and with my raket...but will certainly touch base with him pag nagmeet na tayo...
Drummer -- The Myopics (on indefinite hiatus) / Sole proprietor, er...procrastinator -- Mad Tito Management

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #802 on: November 15, 2010, 09:28:53 PM »
Siprahan na :-D saan nga pala ensayo? i would like to suggest kung ok lang mga guys na hatiin natin ang ensayo isang acoustic session at electric setup para narin mas malinis at makahabol lahat. Yung acoustic set-up maybe pwede na sigurong gawin iyun sa bahay ng available na miyembro dala nalang ng gamit,amp acoustic, beatbox, tambourine, etc siyepmre kkk or patak patak sa meryenda :-D. Mas makakatipid sa babayaran sa studio kung mag-rerent pa tayo atleast malinis na kapag sa studio na tayo at diretso tugtug nalang wala ng puro ulit at sabet kasi kamado na sa acoustic palang.

This is only my humble opinion guys please share your other suggestions. :-)

Mukang All star na lang ang di pa nag e ensayo  :wink: been away for one week. It's good to be back bros

Offline Endshiftresign!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #803 on: November 15, 2010, 11:45:19 PM »
i'm back as well!  kakagaling ko lang sa leave and unfortunately di na naman natuloy yung meeting...

eto yung logistics update natin as of now...

1.  i've gotten contact info for ride 'n' roll, which is located near ateneo, along xavierville.  katabi ng tomato bomb.  it's a long distance number, though, and i can't promise i can call it from cavite.  i still live with my folks, and my mom isn't too happy about my frequent cellphone calls on the landline...  :lol:  ditto with papotz, based on what he told me and george, mas ok kung tawagan na lang siya due to his busy sched.  can anyone handle negotiations with headstock?

2.  as for ride 'n' roll, which is our 2nd option, taken na siya on dec. 11.  may production na sumasalang dun tuwing 2nd saturday of december...last saturday's gig included cuaderno diyes (their frontman handles the prod, btw) and the camerawalls, among others.  would a weekday gig be feasible in case di pwede sa dec. 11?  sa akin ok lang basta makapagfile ng leave. 

3.  di pwede yung vox/bassist ng brokensauce on or around december 18.

4.  is everyone in the all-star band ok to practice this saturday at gig studio, cubao?  set natin ng late afternoon or early evening on saturday...
Drummer -- The Myopics (on indefinite hiatus) / Sole proprietor, er...procrastinator -- Mad Tito Management

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #804 on: November 16, 2010, 05:34:29 AM »
i'm back as well!  kakagaling ko lang sa leave and unfortunately di na naman natuloy yung meeting...

eto yung logistics update natin as of now...

1.  i've gotten contact info for ride 'n' roll, which is located near ateneo, along xavierville.  katabi ng tomato bomb.  it's a long distance number, though, and i can't promise i can call it from cavite.  i still live with my folks, and my mom isn't too happy about my frequent cellphone calls on the landline...  :lol:  ditto with papotz, based on what he told me and george, mas ok kung tawagan na lang siya due to his busy sched.  can anyone handle negotiations with headstock?

2.  as for ride 'n' roll, which is our 2nd option, taken na siya on dec. 11.  may production na sumasalang dun tuwing 2nd saturday of december...last saturday's gig included cuaderno diyes (their frontman handles the prod, btw) and the camerawalls, among others.  would a weekday gig be feasible in case di pwede sa dec. 11?  sa akin ok lang basta makapagfile ng leave.  

3.  di pwede yung vox/bassist ng brokensauce on or around december 18.

4.  is everyone in the all-star band ok to practice this saturday at gig studio, cubao?  set natin ng late afternoon or early evening on saturday...

Kahapon lang kami nadischarge ulit from the hospital. Pwede sana ako don sa Headstock at malapit lapit lang but Cubao was too far already for me..

I now suggest na iprioritize na ang rehearsal ng All Star at don na din pag uusapan ang lahat during breaks.

Re: Gig date, Pwede kami wag lang Dec. 8 & 10.

Rehearsal namin ulit sa Sat. to lang kasi ang libreng araw ng grupo namin.

By the way we will replace Let it be with another song The Long & winding Road (Peter Frampton version) because our Black American Keyboard player have flown home and our White American drummer requested to change our name because he is also a member of the band based in CA, the Rubber Souls Band, he wants & suggested another name to me but I will consult the other guys of course.

@ Sir Enzo, I believe you're in the better position to negotiate with Papotz because you've been managing bands for some time. Tomorrow might be a better day to do it while at work because The Sattelites will be playing there tonight at Headstock. So at least nakita na ni Sir Papotz ang Banda mo at pati na rin Sattelites mamyang gabi.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 05:45:06 AM by slowhandpal »

Offline Endshiftresign!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #805 on: November 16, 2010, 07:46:32 AM »
@george

actually, i'm a rookie band manager...i have precious little experience in handling these things, and i've never been  production head...so inasmuch as i'd like to be the steve nash/rajon rondo of the logistics operation (sorry for the nba reference), i'd rather contribute off the bench for this one.  panggabi ang work ko and i have a raket to take care of after shift...

really sorry if i couldn't be of much help...

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #806 on: November 16, 2010, 09:32:12 AM »
Sorry I haven't been corresponding with you guys like before. Things have been very stressful for me. I cannot attend the rehearsal on Saturday as I have a business matter to deal with the whole day.

I am also sorry I cannot be active enough until this business matter gets to go on smoothly. I will still commit myself to the December 11 event and can still go to rehearsals provided everything is scheduled early.

The stress that I am in is pretty tough so please bear with me if I cannot be active for a while.
RJ LP Std.,Jackson DK2,Burns Brian May,Fender MIM Strat,Valencia EClassical,Nady UHF4,EHX Screaming Bird,Vox V847,Vox V830,Vox Tonelab SE,Vox Pathfinder 15R/Visual Sound J&H,Ibanez TS9 OD,MXR Analog Chorus, Boss BF2,Boss DD2,Line 6 Echo Park

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #807 on: November 16, 2010, 03:46:46 PM »
Sorry I haven't been corresponding with you guys like before. Things have been very stressful for me. I cannot attend the rehearsal on Saturday as I have a business matter to deal with the whole day.

I am also sorry I cannot be active enough until this business matter gets to go on smoothly. I will still commit myself to the December 11 event and can still go to rehearsals provided everything is scheduled early.

The stress that I am in is pretty tough so please bear with me if I cannot be active for a while.

So sa Sunday na tayo sir Bryan  :wink:, technically I'm not a member of the All Star Band but I'll be there (rehearsal) Sunday p.m, para mapag uusapan na din ang lahat. All Star Band should start rehearsing now. I'll get in touch with Sattelites Bass player through Rey or Trxter through Enzo. If Julius can't really make it, then I'll take the job. I guess Eman will take John's vocals, The bassist whoever will be available will sing Paul's and me for George vocals only, Eman will play lead guitar.

Thanks a lot Enzo for our text exchanges athis p.m. Yes we'll carry the load altogether so it will be lighter on our minds for a common cause. Let's do some sacrifice.

Full attendance of the All star Band is a MUST everyone must attend. Let's finalize the place and time in a day or two. Sir Bryan, try to squeeze your sked for Sunday this early. If Sirs Enzo & Eman are available, then its a GO!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 06:16:04 PM by slowhandpal »

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #808 on: November 16, 2010, 04:06:10 PM »
Final Set List

Opening: Band on the run- All Star Band

[b]Set 1 Early Beatles Era[/b]

The Sattelites Band

1.   I Feel Fine
2.   Please Please Me
3.   You Really Got a Hold on Me

The Broken Sauce Band        

4. Day Tripper
5. Drive My Car
6. What You're doing?

The Garage Band

7.   I Wanna Be Your man
8.   I Call Your Name
9.   I'm Down

The Rubber Souls Band

10.   If I Needed Someone
11.   From A window
12.   I'll Keep You Satisfied

All Starr Band

13. In My Life
14. I Should Have Known Better
15. Love Me Do

SET 2 Psychedelic Era

The Rubber Souls

1. She said She said
2. Here, There & Everywhere
3. Good Day Sunshine

The Garage Band

4. Taxman
5. Hey Bulldog
6. Rain

The Sattelites Band

7. A Day in the Life
8. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
9. I Am the Walrus

The Broken Sauce Band

10. Revolution
11. Helter Skelter
12. I'm Only Sleeping

All Starr Band

13. All You Need is Love
14. Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (reprise)
15. With a Little Help From My Friends
Birthday

Set 3 The Latter & Post Beatles Era

The Broken Sauce Band

1. I’m So Tired
2. Come Together
3. Get Back

Garage Band

4. It Don’t Come Easy
5. Oh Darling
6. Real Love Back in the USSR

The Sattelites Band

7. Mind Games
8. Across The Universe
9. Don’t Let Me Down

The Rubber Souls Band

10. The Long and Winding Road
11. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
12. My Love

All Starr Band

13. My Sweet lord Let It Be
14. Something  
15. Back in the USSR Band On The Run

Finale: Golden Slumbers(Rey of Sattelites Band)/Carry That Weight/ The End ad lib(Bryan, Eman & Georgie on the last part towards the ending)

Maganda rin seguro opening ang All Star ng "Band on the run". Then, we'll introduce the Sattelites Band. After they will introduce the next group too while setting up the gear they may use..the same sequence.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 04:58:15 AM by slowhandpal »

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #809 on: November 16, 2010, 04:31:33 PM »
ayun oh!   :-D

let's see...maybe we (garage band) can streamline our current set list to include one or both of these songs and remove one of the others.  basta wag lang yung john farnham "beerhouse version" ng "help!"...   :lol:

Baka lang gusto nyo din bro ang The Ballad of John & Yoko. We've decided to drop it. Our vocalist is having a hard time on it and I don't like so much the lyrics on the chorus part.

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #810 on: November 16, 2010, 05:14:04 PM »
Sige George, please keep on notifying me on my celphone or PM here. By the way, my Sun number is currently out of commission. Sa Globe na lang muna.
RJ LP Std.,Jackson DK2,Burns Brian May,Fender MIM Strat,Valencia EClassical,Nady UHF4,EHX Screaming Bird,Vox V847,Vox V830,Vox Tonelab SE,Vox Pathfinder 15R/Visual Sound J&H,Ibanez TS9 OD,MXR Analog Chorus, Boss BF2,Boss DD2,Line 6 Echo Park

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #811 on: November 16, 2010, 07:48:49 PM »
Got an sms from our rhythm guitarist, may Beatlemania daw bukas Nov. 17 sa Tiendinitas.. 3 bands ata ang kasali

Anyone of us who lives or works near the place (which I don't know where  :wink:)may watch it to get some inspiration and kindle more desire to put up a good show come December.

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #812 on: November 16, 2010, 09:24:37 PM »
Got an sms from our rhythm guitarist, may Beatlemania daw bukas Nov. 17 sa Tiendinitas.. 3 bands ata ang kasali

Anyone of us who lives or works near the place (which I don't know where  :wink:)may watch it to get some inspiration and kindle more desire to put up a good show come December.

For a while I read that there is a gig tomorrow there is a gig at Tendinitis!

Offline Endshiftresign!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #813 on: November 17, 2010, 12:06:52 AM »
after much deliberation i have decided to handle the business aspect exclusively and let george focus on the music.  my business management degree has got to get put to use somehow, even if it means becoming a production head nang hindi oras.  i guess that means cutting back on my sideline work, though i certainly hope this doesn't mean absenting myself from my main work.  here are a few points i'd like to raise...

1.  i will be getting in touch with papotz within the week...and maybe one or two alternative options.  regarding the long distance fees, i will reimburse my mom accordingly kasi malapit rin naman ang 13th month pay.    when i told her i may be heading a production, she actually thought i got promoted at work...i had to explain that it's a band thing...   :lol:
2.  my production shall be tentatively named "Zero831 Productions" because august 31 is my birthday.  i shall tentatively be in charge of making the posters and creating a facebook page for the prod, though i might get someone to help me out with the design.  i haven't designed anything on photoshop in quite a while...
3.  i have just filed for a leave on december 3 and 4, at wala talaga kaming pasok on november 25 and 26 due to the thanksgiving weekend.  that gives me extra time to focus on the event...
4.  george, since you're the music coordinator, boto ako sa suggestion mo na icover na lang namin ang "the ballad of john and yoko"..."real love" just doesn't fit into the garage band's sound, unless gawin naming mas mabigat.  speaking of that, we need to come up with an official name, and not keep calling ourselves "the garage band" or "the new chenelins", the latter being a joke name...former band ko kasi "the chenelins" and it's a play on led zeppelin's original name "the new yardbirds"...
5.  we will not force the bands to sell tickets, only encourage them to bring guests.  i don't, and never will believe in ticket selling as a band's responsibility, because that's what productions are for...to promote the gig and bring people to the gates...
6.  Zero831 Productions is currently a one-man operation though i might enlist my girlfriend's help (pero malabo kasi wala rin siyang experience sa prods and she's busy with work) or have some friends assist me.  but since we've got george and bryan willing to help for this event, which was their brainchild to begin with, are the two of you okay with sharing the profits, or (hopefully not the) losses? that may mean pitching in equal shares kung kelangan magbayad ng guarantee sa bar...

the two of you and everyone else involved will need to be patient...this is the very first event i am producing, even if it's always been in my plans to branch out into productions.  my connections and funds aren't as plentiful as some may think, and i'm even a rookie in the band management thing...i only manage brokensauce because i happen to be their drummer up to now, tapos tropa ang turing ko sa kanila...friends before bandmates, kumbaga.  i may have been reluctant at first to take the plunge, but i am grateful for this opportunity and hope i can play a big part in making this event a success...

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #814 on: November 17, 2010, 06:35:33 AM »
@ Enzo

Thanks again & count me in (good times & bad times  :wink:). Let's carry that weigh/t all together now

I'll share with you the losses should it happen which I highly doubt. All we want right from the start is to commemorate the 30th Death Anniversary of John Lennon, meeting new friends & jam.

Pertaining Real Love, we might take it for the All Star Band as alternate just in case we have a number or two that may not be played rightly.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 07:23:15 AM by slowhandpal »

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #815 on: November 17, 2010, 07:33:27 AM »
@ Enzo

Thanks again & count me in (good times & bad times  :wink:). Let's carry that weigh/t all together now

I'll share with you the losses should it happen which I highly doubt. All we want right from the start is to commemorate the 30th Death Anniversary of John Lennon, meeting new friends & jam.

Pertaining Real Love, we might take it for the All Star Band as alternate just in case we have a number or two that may not be played rightly.

NOw that this is getting somewhere, we might as well schedule methodically the rehearsals. So if Sunday is the rehearsals, let us concentrate on one of the sets lang.

George, please just send me text messages on my Globe number. My Sun is temporarily out of order as the phone that housed it is broken.

Offline Endshiftresign!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #816 on: November 18, 2010, 12:22:56 AM »
a few updates...

regarding the prod, zero831 is now a one-man, one-woman team...my girlfriend gave her commitment via text to help out with ad copy, managing the facebook page, writing press releases and evaluating bands for future productions.  she's a writer and english teacher by profession, and enjoys rock music almost as much as i do (though more of a '90s rock fan than anything else) so i believe she'll excel in that area.  as for me, i manage the business and accounting side of things, or anything related to numbers, and of course screen bands.  after this event i hope we could specialize in '90s tribute nights since we both grew up around that time and enjoy the sounds of the '90s, or maybe even other decade-themed nights.  but it's time to focus on the present and hope this event is a solid start for the production...

eto naman yung mga suggestions ko for the event.  george, correct me if i'm wrong pero parang gusto mong magstage ng program, complete with opening remarks, opening prayers, closing remarks, the whole works.  while this may be a family event where kids are welcome to attend, i think it would be more conducive to the bands involved, as well as most of our adult guests, to do away with the program setting and just focus on the music.  the likes of ed sullivan and [sausage] clark have long become passe, so let's focus on the rock 'n' roll and limit things to a brief opening speech and some brief introductions before each band starts playing...what do you guys think?  :-)

try kong kausapin si papotz bukas ng hapon kung matapos ako ng maaga sa raket ko.  as for sunday practice, i'm available late afternoon or early evening.  baka may practice rin ang brokensauce sa sunday, so can we go first if ever?  i.e. kung 6-8pm kami let's do 3-5pm, leave one hour in between para makapag-usap tayo.  then brokensauce can go straight to cubao expo afterwards and enjoy our post-practice "refreshments"...   :lol:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 12:27:05 AM by Endshiftresign! »

Offline trxter41

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #817 on: November 18, 2010, 02:58:39 AM »
can it be one man, one woman, one cat? hehehe

enzo needs our help guys...

the world is upon his shoulders.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 02:59:46 AM by trxter41 »

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #818 on: November 18, 2010, 04:55:25 AM »

eto naman yung mga suggestions ko for the event.  george, correct me if i'm wrong pero parang gusto mong magstage ng program, complete with opening remarks, opening prayers, closing remarks, the whole works.  while this may be a family event where kids are welcome to attend, i think it would be more conducive to the bands involved, as well as most of our adult guests, to do away with the program setting and just focus on the music.  the likes of ed sullivan and [sausage] clark have long become passe, so let's focus on the rock 'n' roll and limit things to a brief opening speech and some brief introductions before each band starts playing...what do you guys think?  :-)

:wink: Pardon but you're mistaken bro.While it is true that I've been a guitar player/ Music Ministry Director for more than a dozen years, introducing the performers is the only thing that comes to my mind. Thanks for the concern but no worries bro the length of time playing 45 numbers in three sets with 5 bands is of prime consideration.

I'm focusing on the music right now for the All Star Band as Sir Enzo admonished me to. I'll give Eman a call today so I can finalize the Set list. Surely, the set list for the All Star shall slightly be changed since AS we all know we don't have a practising bass player. We have 3 guitar players, Bryan, Eman and me but the Sattelites Band will be glad to lend Xot(their bassist). While Bryan have agreed to play keys and harmonica, I'd still want to see him play his top loved instrument. The same with Eman.

Another concern is the vocal blend for the voices of John, Paul & George so I'm thinking of getting Rey too for a set or two.  But we must get only one player from Sattelites for every set so that the All Star will sound different from the other band. The same reason why Trexter will not be enlisted although he is more than qualified.

I'll discuss things first with Eman today and Bryan before I'll  finalize the final set list for the All star.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 05:54:24 AM by slowhandpal »

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #819 on: November 18, 2010, 05:52:32 AM »
NOw that this is getting somewhere, we might as well schedule methodically the rehearsals. So if Sunday is the rehearsals, let us concentrate on one of the sets lang.

George, please just send me text messages on my Globe number. My Sun is temporarily out of order as the phone that housed it is broken.

You're right brother but I'm afraid Time is no longer on our side. We may cut things short. We'll make the most of the little time we have.

Considering the things I've mentioned earlier the following will be the changes

All star Set List

1. I'd really love to see Enzo sing and play with a little help from my friends but if its too much for him we will replace the song together with the Sgt. Peppers(reprise). Hey Bull Dog(eman on Guitar) & Everybody's Got Something to hide except for me & my Monkey(Bryan on guitar) are good alternates.

2. We'll play Let It Be instead of My Sweet lord which Eman will sing being his favorite. Besides there are many stories to tell about that song.

3. I'm considering playing only one of these songs Love Me Do or I should have known better.

4. Something will be played (Pauls version on George's Tribute concert). Eman will do the ukelele and I may sing the song.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 05:55:46 AM by slowhandpal »

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #820 on: November 18, 2010, 07:36:55 AM »
Great, let's get things rolling then.

Offline Endshiftresign!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #821 on: November 18, 2010, 08:28:15 AM »
You're right brother but I'm afraid Time is no longer on our side. We may cut things short. We'll make the most of the little time we have.

Considering the things I've mentioned earlier the following will be the changes

All star Set List

1. I'd really love to see Enzo sing and play with a little help from my friends but if its too much for him we will replace the song together with the Sgt. Peppers(reprise). Hey Bull Dog(eman on Guitar) & Everybody's Got Something to hide except for me & my Monkey(Bryan on guitar) are good alternates.

ummmm, well, it is.  my singing voice isn't even close to ringo's, unfortunately.  i'm more of a screamer (not the melodic type), but even that has suffered as of late due to a call center-induced increase in cigarette intake.  boto ako sa "sgt. pepper's (reprise)", pati "hey bulldog".   :-D

so does this mean we're going with a lean and mean set for the all star band?  with time being an issue, i think that may be necessary...

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #822 on: November 19, 2010, 05:03:16 AM »
can it be one man, one woman, one cat? hehehe

enzo needs our help guys...

the world is upon his shoulders.

You must be the cat bro :wink: (joke) but let's help one another.. you're right

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #823 on: November 19, 2010, 05:18:26 AM »
ummmm, well, it is.  my singing voice isn't even close to ringo's, unfortunately.  i'm more of a screamer (not the melodic type), but even that has suffered as of late due to a call center-induced increase in cigarette intake.  boto ako sa "sgt. pepper's (reprise)", pati "hey bulldog".   :-D

so does this mean we're going with a lean and mean set for the all star band?  with time being an issue, i think that may be necessary...

ok sir. Sgt. Pepper's(reprise) stays with Bryan on Lead Guitar. A Little Help From My Friends Will be replaced with Birth Day, after all its John Lennon's day.

Back in USSR goes to the Garage Band per Eman's request which is good news to The Garage Band, All Star Band may play Real Love but we'll try Band On The Run first.

The Core of the All Star Band is Bryan, Enzo & Eman but whooo :-o you might as well consider a name in your initials bros! Of Course they get a little help from their friends per set. George & Rey on set 1, Xot & Rey on set 2, Xot & George on set 3.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 05:26:50 AM by slowhandpal »

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #824 on: November 19, 2010, 05:41:00 AM »
All Star Band:

Bryan- Keyboards/Harmonica/Guitars
Enzo- Drums
Eman- Vocals/Guitars/ Ukelele

Set 1
1.   In My Life (Eman on Vocals)
2.   All My Loving (Eman & George)
3.   I Should Have Known Better (Rey on vocals)

Alternate: Love Me Do (Rey & Eman on Vocals)

With a little help from their friends:
George- Vocals/ Bass Guitar
Rey- Vocals/ Rhythm Guitar

Set 2
1.   All You Need Is Love (Rey On Vocals)
2.   Sgt. Pepper's (Reprise) (Eman on Vocals, Bryan on Lead Guitar)
3.   Birth Day (Eman on vocals)

Alternate: Glass Onion

All Star Band With a little help from their friends:
Xot- Backup Vocals/Bass Guitar
Rey- Vocals/ Rhythm Guitar

Set 3
1.   Let It Be (Eman on Vocals)
2.   Band On The Run (Eman on Vocals)
3.   Something (Eman on Ukelele & vocals on 1st stanza & chorus, George & Bryan with Xot will sing the tune on remaining stanza)

Alternate: Real Love

All Star Band With a little help from their friends:
George- Vocals/ Lead & Rhythm Guitars
Xot- Back up Vocals/ Bass Guitar

@ Eman please confirm your attendance on Sunday. The world is waiting just for you Sexy Saddie. If you're affirmative its a GO, 3 to 5 p.m but where?  :lol: Rey is suggesting Noise Curb but if we can have it somewhere in Pasay it will be good news to us who will come all the way from the South. But then let's wait baka ok na din kay Papotz sa Headstock na lang tayo mag rehearsal.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 07:09:24 AM by slowhandpal »