hulika

Author Topic: FS/FT: Baton Rouge AR101S All-Solid (Top-of-the-line) Acoustic Electric Guitar  (Read 736 times)

Bought this new last April 2017. Guitar is still in factory set up. Factory strings still present so it's like you are buying a new one.

This one is the best guitar I ever owned (and for the record, holds the longest period of stay among all guitars I owned in the past two years ).

Sounds even better than Mexican made Taylor guitars that I owned and tested, well for me at least. I do believe that this brand is so underrated that's why economically priced.

Never been gigged. I am just a hobbyist who plays at home and I treat every guitar as a baby.

Will throw in a padded Maestro gig bag (which is not included upon purchasing a new one). Of course, charger for its amazing MiSi Trio Acoustic VT System is included making you gig-ready 24/7.

NOTE: Price is fixed. I am not in a rush. It's just that I am experiencing extreme GAS as of the moment.

Open for swap to a pure acoustic, preferably with a smaller body type. Also willing to add cash. Feel free to send a message for a fair offer, please let me think about it.

Trade value is P29K. Will retract once GAS ends.

Here's what you are getting with this amazing guitar:
* SOLID German Spruce Top
* SOLID Indian Rosewood Back/Sides
* Mahogany Neck
* Rosewood Fingerboard
* Maple Bindings
* Open Pore Finish
* 43mm Nut
* MiSi Acoustic Trio VT Pick-Up System (Rechargeable)

A lot of popular guitarists use this model. Feel free to browse on Youtube. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk