The Musician Forums > Guitar Central

"This or That" Thread: Post all of your product comparison inquiries here

<< < (3/575) > >>

frivers:

--- Quote from: kimhags on May 11, 2011, 07:43:44 PM ---I just want to ask, how is the MK when it comes to playing metal?

--- End quote ---

mk maganda siya bro, sulit yung rockfield pups niya. ang ganda ng buga lalo na sa rhythm solid yung chug mas gusto ko kesa sa emg 81 IMO

Pfizer:

--- Quote from: frivers on May 11, 2011, 07:33:14 PM ---nagka mk na ako bro, panalo din siya para sa price sulit na sulit sa quality. pero binenta ko din siya kagad to upgrade. ngayon i have the ec1000 and eclipse 2. so my vote goes to the ec1000. ito yung mga tipo ng guitar na for keeps IMO

PRICES:
MK- 20k (RJ's price)
LTD EC1000 47k sale price, normal pricing nasa 60+ (LYRIC's price)

--- End quote ---

Hmm, this makes my decision easier. I'm looking for a good guitar that I won't be paranoid about taking to gigs or using for practice at home. Currently, the only guitar I own is my Ibanez RGA121 Prestige. I need a "B" guitar that's not as expensive but still good for recording and gigs. The ESP is practically in the same price range as the Ibanez which defeats the purpose I guess.

Salamat po guys!

bryanarzaga:
the pickup spacing and materials of the EC made it bright sounding, the MK's have a nice neck profile

kimhags:

--- Quote from: frivers on May 11, 2011, 07:58:39 PM ---mk maganda siya bro, sulit yung rockfield pups niya. ang ganda ng buga lalo na sa rhythm solid yung chug mas gusto ko kesa sa emg 81 IMO

--- End quote ---

nice! nakakaGAS kasi ang MK eh especially now that is sounds great for metal.  :-D it looks nice as well, I like the finish of the MK patriots. wish I could try one though to see if it's for me.

max28:
sayang nung nag canvass ako sa rj wala akong nakita na MK di kase ako inentertain nang salestaff para malaman ko brand na carry nila

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version