The Music Forums > Gospel and Praise

Have you ever tried to let your gear/pedalboard be bless by your priest/pastor??

(1/3) > >>

Zacchary_amadeus:
Let me share my story. Wayback in 2008, i bought a greg bennett fastback red in color which i bought in lazer sm fairview.. After one day, i was thinking of my guitar to blessed by our priest in morning breeze caloocan.. As i get there and the priest starts to bless my guitar after his prayer and started to
Sprinkle holy water to my guitar i was struck blinded and i cant see for few seconds i only saw bright and clear white i cant see the priest and my guitar that i am holding. As i fell down on my knees, and shout Jesus patawad!! And i dropped down my guitar. After shouting, my sight already returned and i look on my guitar the altar helper got my guitar.. I thought it suffered scratches and dings but it didnt took any damages.. The priest ask what did i saw, i saw a blinding light and He said to me if i can go to be a missionary because someone told him that i must join the seminary to become a priest. After i went home.. I was really really frightened that time up until now i didnt join the seminary.

THE 001 Music:
Perhaps you were destined to join the music ministry of Lord Jesus Christ's Prophet to Pinas ;-)

Drummeroo:
Way back 2008 or 09, nagkaron kami ng bagong Roland RD-700 and a Juno, ni lay hand ng Pastor yung kanyang kamay sa instrument and pinagpray.

Well, if the instrument is for the Lord, i see no problem with that, sa ibang simbahan nga na encounter ko pa bagong kotse binebless, projector atbp.

iamppej:
I never tried. pero pinag pray ko ung gamit ko before using. ung mga hindi ko pinag pray nabebenta agad dahil pinag sawaan ko kaagad. parang ewan lang.

worshiper16:
 have never tried it. kasi need daw basain pag ganun. hahahhaa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version