hulika

Author Topic: Best Android App for musicians  (Read 910 times)

Offline crazymusician

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Best Android App for musicians
« on: July 22, 2015, 07:26:36 PM »
Hello there,

So, as I am a musician, I wondered: is there anything new that could help me get better than a simple sheet music? And then it came as I looked the internet: Apps can help me. And after a little research, I stumbled upon Jellynote!

What a good surprise it was:
- a free version with no advertising and lots of features
- an App that doesn't push you to buy anything, contrary to others like Ultimate Guitar
- a premium version with awesome features - a very, very large catalogue! So I downloaded it and tested it.

At first, there have been bugs, but there again, I had a good surprise: the staff is very kind and reactive, and they actually answer feedbacks, without you having to troll their Facebook page.

Moreover, their premium features, (a premium account is worth 9,99$ / month) work really fine, so it shows their will to deliver a good service, and not just collect money from us users.
- the print: you can print any song you want if you prefer hard sheets
- the practice and learning mode: it's as if you're playing Guitar Hero! makes your practice a lot more fun, and you can have a real-time feedback about what you're playing.
- the synchronized video: it shows you where to put your fingers on the keyboard (I only play the piano, but I guess it works for every instrument). I know very well that there are other Apps that may satisfy you, but just try to find one that combine a metronome, a pitch changer, 150k tabs and scores with free access, the premium features listed above, videos of covers, and a tuner, for that price...

Of course, if you don't agree, then feel free to answer this! But please do so after testing Jellynote, that way you can be totally objective. Here is the link: https://goo.gl/4aRXqo

Enjoy! ;)