hulika

Author Topic: Middle Class 2012!!  (Read 291608 times)

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Middle Class 2012!!
« Reply #2625 on: October 31, 2014, 11:29:52 AM »
Wrote a new song... "Middle Class" so I took my chance to share it here...

https://soundcloud.com/redmjay/middle-class

Thanks  :)

wow. kumpleto na banda mo?

the old friends/bands/fiends on this thread would really love it. haha. albeit i sense that this is about social issues and not about our tight little crew?no?haha.
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline jgmredor

« Reply #2626 on: October 31, 2014, 12:41:10 PM »
wow. kumpleto na banda mo?

the old friends/bands/fiends on this thread would really love it. haha. albeit i sense that this is about social issues and not about our tight little crew?no?haha.

May band na bro. Mga high school classmates but just starting. Wala pa gig. Hehe

The song is about how it sucks to be middle class and pay such high taxes only to get nothing in return. Haha

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2627 on: October 31, 2014, 12:45:15 PM »
May band na bro. Mga high school classmates but just starting. Wala pa gig. Hehe

The song is about how it sucks to be middle class and pay such high taxes only to get nothing in return. Haha

nice. sama kau sa compilation na inaayos ko. matagal tagal na din na plano yun. but i plan to push it through. mostly punk/hc yung bands. gig kau minsan sa amin.  :-D
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.