hulika

Author Topic: Church drummers thread  (Read 157951 times)

Offline khris_drummer

• Netizen Level
Re: Church drummers thread
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2006, 04:54:43 PM »
helo po im khris torres from ccf (christ commision felowship) its a born again church by the way. im part of music ministry and makasama kong drummers at that church are micheal alba,lawrence nolan,philip manalalasa, and ng heads namen in that ministry are edwardo gonzales the best musical director of the phil right now . my fav songs are now that your near (rock), yourlove is beautiful, my heart sings praises(jazz) andf free :-) taga anong chuch kayo po
simple lang mga chongs.... pero RRAACKKKK!!!!!!

Offline l_e_i_g_h

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2006, 06:47:34 PM »
Khris,

CCF Recording/Video naman diyan!  :-D
helo po im khris torres from ccf (christ commision felowship) its a born again church by the way. im part of music ministry and makasama kong drummers at that church are micheal alba,lawrence nolan,philip manalalasa, and ng heads namen in that ministry are edwardo gonzales the best musical director of the phil right now . my fav songs are now that your near (rock), yourlove is beautiful, my heart sings praises(jazz) andf free :-) taga anong chuch kayo po
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 06:48:50 PM by l_e_i_g_h »
It's "LEI" not "LEE"

Offline drumster

• Board Moderator
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2006, 04:31:43 AM »
thats awesome bro dio. bro you must be sensitive always in playing. and not just play, Worship. If a song does transform you if can transform lives. :-) GOdbless

Thank you, bro!  Yes, I can really feel the music.  The spirit is there.  Thanks and God bless!  8-)

Offline Akira JUMBO

• good vibrations
  • Board Moderator
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2006, 02:15:32 AM »
I see it as my own little way of saying thank you to God for all the blessings and for the talent that He lent to me.

8-)

I quote "for the talent He LENT.."..amen to that brother!!! :wink:
DRUM.ROOM drum items for sale click here

Offline intake

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2006, 07:36:25 AM »
nice one!  :-)

hindi pa ko nakakatugtug sa simbahan eh...pero kung bibigyan ako ng chance..GAME!!  :-)
Laptop = $600
DSL = $30/month
Locked threads @ AGT sub forums = PRICELESS :D

nO RLY

« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2006, 05:01:49 PM »
Sa Word Community Church ako. di naman ako regular dun. youth fellowship palang kasi ako. kaya paminsan lang kami tumutugtog. di ako nagdadala ng gamit, pero yung nandun Pearl drum set, A Custom Projection Crash, pati Paiste na Ride at 'Hats. kaunti lang pero maganda tunog. :D

nag.concert kami nung sunday. ang daming tao. ganun parin yung set pero iniba na yung cymbals:
A Zildjian Brilliant Hi-Hats, A Custom Projection Crash, K Custom Ride, A Zildjian Medium Ride, Zildjian na Splash (di ko alam kung anong series), pati Zildjian na China. hehe, ayos. ang ganda ng hi hats.

asan si Rolf Wam Fjell? wala na si Luke Munns sa United diba?

Offline l_e_i_g_h

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2006, 03:33:50 AM »
TO those who have the chance of recording themselves during "Praise and Worship" time (or even during rerhesal) please do!

I'm accepting donations of your audio files (in mp3 format...or alternate forms).

Of course plugging in from the main soundboard would be great (that is if your mic-ed in).

LEIGH <----- audiophile (the word! not the store!) hahahahahahha
It's "LEI" not "LEE"

Offline pyong_2

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2006, 12:38:55 AM »
mam good pm po uli, I didnt know na church drummer din po kayo, sayang po yung mga kasama kopo sa church may mga magagandang gospel composition, pray ko po makasama po ako sa bandang magrerecording ng gospel songs!!! GodWill!!! GosBless po, try ko po sila kontakin....:)
GDBLZ

nO RLY

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2006, 12:56:57 PM »
TO those who have the chance of recording themselves during "Praise and Worship" time (or even during rerhesal) please do!

I'm accepting donations of your audio files (in mp3 format...or alternate forms).

Of course plugging in from the main soundboard would be great (that is if your mic-ed in).

LEIGH <----- audiophile (the word! not the store!) hahahahahahha
we actually have one but i can't seem to get the song's website URL. we have the song "what the world will never take" and "mighty to save" by hillsong. we recorded it last sunday.

nO RLY

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2006, 01:33:51 PM »
yung mga songs na usually tinutugtog sa church namin (Word Community):

-Cover the Earth
-Friend of God
-Worthy is the Lamb
-Forever
-Free to Dance
-Heart of Worship :wink:

Offline bugoy_king

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2006, 01:38:49 PM »
Word Community ba yung malapit sa Valle Verde Country Club? If so, nakatugtog na ata ako doon one time, but it was for a function. I think green na Pearl Export yung kit? Tapos coated Ambassadors sa tom batter heads? Correct me if I'm wrong

Offline slinky_bass

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2006, 01:47:37 PM »
Word Community ba yung malapit sa Valle Verde Country Club? If so, nakatugtog na ata ako doon one time, but it was for a function. I think green na Pearl Export yung kit? Tapos coated Ambassadors sa tom batter heads? Correct me if I'm wrong

yun nga yun, malapit sa valle verde.. astig, sakto pa yung drumset and skins. taga wordcom rin kasi ako. baka kilala ka namin ni No RLY  :-D :-D
Need Financial Planning? (or) looking for a new career?

PM me here or @ http://joshuajohn.multiply.com

Offline slinky_bass

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2006, 01:51:12 PM »
yung mga songs na usually tinutugtog sa church namin (Word Community):

-Cover the Earth
-Friend of God
-Worthy is the Lamb
-Forever
-Free to Dance
-Heart of Worship :wink:

to add lang.. we also play song from hillsong united...

-all for love
-salvation is here
-tell the world
-mighty to save
-and other rocking and nice songs for Jesus

-ok sa word community church, astig praise and worship, preaching, and mababait mga tao. hehe  :-D

Offline otep

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2006, 09:11:14 PM »
uhm...

ako naman...

Im, Joseph Padiernos, from True vine and his branches Church... dito yun sa tondo... di sya ganun kalakihan pero we are about 300 members.. hehe...

kaya ayun..

my Top 5 favorite songs:

Praise:
1. Free
2. Now that you're near
3. I believe
4. Salvation is Here
5. Tell the World

Worship
1. Here I am to worship (pramis everytime na tinutugtog namin toh naiiyak ako)
2. All for love(pati to talgang naiiyak ako)
3. From the inside out (pati din to)
4. How great is our God
5. To the ends of the earth

bale 2 years na akong nagpeplay sa church.. straight po yun... every sunday.. 2 times.. tpos pati sa youth ako din..

hehe konti lang kasi kami e.. kaya ayun.. hehehe pero ayos naman ang tugtugan.. saka yun medyo nagpupundar talaga kami sa sound system.. naiinggit nga ako sa malalaking church e.. hehe

chow...

_____________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

just a little  sermon...

when we play for God, we shouldnt be pleasers of men, but we are pleasers of God...
when we play, lets put it all out just for God...
dont become a show band... for example, doing so many fills that is not meant  for the songs may disturbed the flow of spirit in the congregation...
after the praise and worship, dont go out of the church, sit down in front and listen to the word of God
bring your bible, pray first before playing.
we are front liners of christ, we should be the first one who would be seen that we are worshipping God...
dont be shy to raise your arms to God. eventhough your playing, let God move to your body...

sorry,  im just sharing what our pastor and leader in our music ministry keeps on telling us..

God bless.. happy drumming for God

_____________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Offline dictatone

« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2006, 11:08:12 PM »
add ons...

Praise and Worship Ministry is not a right of those who are talented but is a privilege given to those who are commited. 2nd lang ang skills una parin ang puso, basta may pusong maayos nanjan ang blessing. but we should also have skills bec God deserve excellence=)

A music played by a heart that is concecrated b4 God can change/transform lives. we can impart what we have vice versa we cant impart anything if our relationship with God is not active!

Minsan mga bro EB tyong mga church drummer sharing lng abt drums and kmustahan ng walk natin w/ the LORD! Godbless =)
Jesus my strenght and my refuge!

Offline waybine

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2006, 11:31:53 PM »
Call ako dyan kapatid na dictatone ...  :-D
WayneQB
deadly in black

Offline xalanx

« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2006, 11:19:01 AM »
tama!... dapat magkaroon din ng eb ang mga church drummers. I Agree!!... :-D 
Music is not what I do, It's who I am

Offline bugoy_king

« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2006, 11:22:52 AM »

yun nga yun, malapit sa valle verde.. astig, sakto pa yung drumset and skins. taga wordcom rin kasi ako. baka kilala ka namin ni No RLY  :-D :-D

Ah, hindi siguro, once lang ako nakatugtog doon, hindi naman ako taga doon talaga. Although natatandaan ko pa yung gamit ninyo hehe

Offline slinky_bass

« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2006, 05:52:40 PM »

Ah, hindi siguro, once lang ako nakatugtog doon, hindi naman ako taga doon talaga. Although natatandaan ko pa yung gamit ninyo hehe

ah ok, wala lang.. natuwa lang kami kasi naaalala mo pa ung drumset that we use in church  :-D :-D

nO RLY

« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2006, 04:25:42 PM »
add ons...

Praise and Worship Ministry is not a right of those who are talented but is a privilege given to those who are commited. 2nd lang ang skills una parin ang puso, basta may pusong maayos nanjan ang blessing. but we should also have skills bec God deserve excellence=)

A music played by a heart that is concecrated b4 God can change/transform lives. we can impart what we have vice versa we cant impart anything if our relationship with God is not active!

Minsan mga bro EB tyong mga church drummer sharing lng abt drums and kmustahan ng walk natin w/ the LORD! Godbless =)
wow. agree ako! kaya kung tumutugtog ako, naaalala ko si Jesus coz He's the one who gave us these wonderful talents.

i feel so blessed whenever we have services during sundays, youth ministries during saturdays, and times when we play for our Lord. i think everyday naman God calls us to Him. haha. don't you agree? :-D

we shouldn't be ashamed of praising Him! sabi nga sa Bible, "Praise Him upon the loud instruments!". haha. :-D :-D

Offline waybine

• Veteran Member
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2007, 10:03:22 PM »
Just want to thank sir Jun Gonzales for the drum clinic last December 28 at the Worship Camp ...
Godbless po.   :-)
WayneQB
deadly in black

nO RLY

« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2007, 02:41:55 PM »
some guy from church invited us to play a gig on the 27th. the venue's near payatas. but not in payatas!  :-D we still have to talk to our youth band about it. but it would really be an honor if we can play there. yeah! it's for God as well!  :wink: :wink:

Offline cookai

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2007, 03:37:38 PM »
-Kristine-

baguhan palang akong ngddrums.. pero sa church palng talaga ako tumutugtog.. sa youth ministry namin..

CCF (christ commission fellowship) Marilao.. :-D

sana may mga matutunan pako para mas maganda ung tugtugan namin for God!
"He is the REASON WHY WE PLAY MUSIC!!"

====>>>>>JZONE COMBO<<<<<====

Jesus, the reason why we play music...

Offline cookai

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2007, 03:50:09 PM »
sino pwd tumulong sakin? pasend naman ng mga files para sa drums.. beginner plng kasi ako..and im willing to learn more... :-D

pls email me ===

cookai_13@yahoo.com

thanks... God bless...

HE is the reason why we play MUSIC!!! -jzone COmbo Bulacan

Jesus, the reason why we play music...

Offline khris_drummer

• Netizen Level
any C H R I S T I A N drummers out there?? just asking
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2007, 04:15:14 PM »
i was just wondering if theres any christian drummers out there :-D well as for me im khris torres and i live in parq. and i have accepted christ since nov 11 2003.im atteding CCF christ commission felowship. :-D i would like to know if theres any here at phil music :-) can you pls intruduce yourself and where you live? and and whats your church? and i have one question just to make sure if you are : what must i do to have an everlasting life? tnx sirs!!!!!! pls dont ignore this post if you are one :-D tnx   DFC drummers for christ
simple lang mga chongs.... pero RRAACKKKK!!!!!!