hulika

Author Topic: PS VITA thread  (Read 7798 times)

Offline pitongjerome

• Philmusicus Addictus
PS VITA thread
« on: March 25, 2012, 08:41:34 PM »
i haven't seen a PS Vita thread here so here it goes.

Lets discuss! :wave:
I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones

Offline eros00

• Forum Fanatic
Re: PS VITA thread
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 09:18:07 PM »
still has no CFW so far i think...Maybe I'll also try getting the 2nd gen when it comes out  :-D
How many bassists does it take to change a lightbulb? Doesn't matter, they're never in the light anyways...

FSO: Ibanez RGA 42 Heavily Modded 27K NEGO!

Offline pitongjerome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 09:39:53 PM »
still has no CFW so far i think...Maybe I'll also try getting the 2nd gen when it comes out  :-D

yup wala pa, but the graphics, really good.. touch screen very responsive, and the rear touchpad is cool too!

Offline weylan

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 11:55:31 AM »
i bought one for remote play with my ps3. kaso hindi pala supported most of the games i have. try niyo unit 13 ok ang online play.
Be as Light that shines in a Dark place

FOR SALE:  http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=207032.msg2908469#msg2908469

Offline pitongjerome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 01:07:49 PM »
i bought one for remote play with my ps3. kaso hindi pala supported most of the games i have. try niyo unit 13 ok ang online play.

Well bago palang naman kasi ang vita, pero expect more updates to come..

Offline ioffendpeople

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 05:09:54 AM »
gravity rush is a real winner. pick it up if you have $36 to spare.

also, this thing is locked down tighter than the ps3. i don't think we'll be seeing any cfw or pirated games for this thing anytime soon

Offline pitongjerome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 08:17:37 AM »
nothing against it really, i'd buy good titles in a heartbeat.

its not like im still in high school where i can only buy pirated CD's for my PSX. its good to get free games, but i'd still play my vita even without those hacks.

Offline lestervai

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 09:24:04 AM »
wala padin tong CFW? nagbabalak ako kumuha para lang malaro yung Uncharted Golden Abyss. Worth it ba?

Offline ioffendpeople

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 03:46:38 PM »
nothing against it really, i'd buy good titles in a heartbeat.

its not like im still in high school where i can only buy pirated CD's for my PSX. its good to get free games, but i'd still play my vita even without those hacks.

yeah i agree. free games are always good but i dont really mind paying for games either. i even re-bought a couple of titles i played on the psp for the vita recently; shame my save files dont work though.

wala padin tong CFW? nagbabalak ako kumuha para lang malaro yung Uncharted Golden Abyss. Worth it ba?

uncharted is worth a try if you're a fan of the series, but theres not much to do after the story. i wouldnt count on cfw for a while either
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 03:54:06 PM by ioffendpeople »

Offline pitongjerome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2012, 03:49:51 PM »
Well I've tried the demo of the uncharted and its good, but I just don't like it.. What I liked is disgaea3, gravity rush, umvc3 and I'm planning to buy mGs..

Offline ioffendpeople

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2012, 03:57:00 PM »
Well I've tried the demo of the uncharted and its good, but I just don't like it.. What I liked is disgaea3, gravity rush, umvc3 and I'm planning to buy mGs..

i'm saving my virgin card slot for persona 4 golden when it comes out in october. it's already out in japan but i can't read moonrunes. i was thinking of getting the HD collection too but the lack of peace walker was a real deal breaker for me.

i guess this is the problem with buying a console so close to the launch date. not many titles to choose from now, but things are bound to pick up in the next few months. then again, you can pick up some psp games or psp minis for much cheaper than vita titles at the moment if you really want more games to play right now.

Offline pitongjerome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2012, 11:17:47 PM »
yep, bought mine last feb i think? not many titles, but now, games are starting to pick up, and by the end of the year, im sure great titles would be out.

what i want is megaman legends for vita.. missed it a lot since psx days

Offline ioffendpeople

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2012, 12:52:17 AM »
yep, bought mine last feb i think? not many titles, but now, games are starting to pick up, and by the end of the year, im sure great titles would be out.

what i want is megaman legends for vita.. missed it a lot since psx days

sony said they'd release PS1 support for the vita by this summer in the US...they didn't specify a date, though. i'm not even sure if MML is on PSN either, but i'd sure like to (finally) finish MML2 as well lol.

Offline pitongjerome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2012, 04:37:17 PM »
sony said they'd release PS1 support for the vita by this summer in the US...they didn't specify a date, though. i'm not even sure if MML is on PSN either, but i'd sure like to (finally) finish MML2 as well lol.

i'd like to play those again as well but, i want the MML3, specifically made for PSV. im sure it'd be very cool

Offline ioffendpeople

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2012, 05:38:22 PM »
i'd like to play those again as well but, i want the MML3, specifically made for PSV. im sure it'd be very cool

yeah! MML3 would have been nice if capcom hadn't ditched the project. it was revived last year and was supposed to come out for the 3DS but they ended up cancelling it because fan support was apparently not strong enough to sustain it.

Offline pitongjerome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2012, 10:37:04 PM »
during those psx times, MML was like a new life to the usual side scrolling mega man. i so loved that game. i really want MML. id take those old MML 1 and 2 if psx games can be played on the vita. and it should be dirt cheap too :-D

Offline ioffendpeople

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2012, 01:07:12 AM »
during those psx times, MML was like a new life to the usual side scrolling mega man. i so loved that game. i really want MML. id take those old MML 1 and 2 if psx games can be played on the vita. and it should be dirt cheap too :-D

totally. are those games even available on PSN right now? i'll have to go check later thanks to you, lol.

PSP and PS1 compatibility should be enough to keep most Vita users busy until more games start coming out. i can't think of many Vita games off the top of my head coming out this month, but there's still Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed to look out for by the end of the year
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 01:12:07 AM by ioffendpeople »

Offline finch.

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2014, 06:38:16 PM »
Please check this site:  :razz:
http://wololo.net/

Offline jannten

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2014, 11:46:53 AM »
ano na nilalaro nyo? physical or digital games? hindi naba nasesell pag digital binili? hmm

bigay lang kasi ung vita sakin. bagal ng story ng uncharted. nakakatamad.lol hehe
ung need for speed naman nakakasawa din hehe.

Offline j3yps

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2015, 04:58:58 PM »
Bump ko lang yung thread, just got mine last week.

Already installed TN-V10 eCFW to be able to play psp games.

I only have one game as of now. anybody wants to sell their REGION 1 games. Let me know

Offline pitongjerome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2015, 06:37:27 PM »
Will pm you! There are some games that i bought that became free on ps plus, so i downloaded it digitally na.

Offline j3yps

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2015, 06:44:13 PM »
Will pm you! There are some games that i bought that became free on ps plus, so i downloaded it digitally na.

Will wait for it ;)

Offline ermonski

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2015, 12:32:30 AM »
worth it ba bumili ng PS Vita?

I'm more of a fighting game guy, so the only titles that got my interest for the Vita are Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Guilty Gear XX, Street Fighter x Tekken, Tekken 6, and Divekick.

so... is it worth it? :D

Offline j3yps

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2015, 09:16:32 PM »
worth it ba bumili ng PS Vita?

I'm more of a fighting game guy, so the only titles that got my interest for the Vita are Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Guilty Gear XX, Street Fighter x Tekken, Tekken 6, and Divekick.

so... is it worth it? :D

Subjective bro eh, of course it will be worth it if you'll use it often, but if you're the kind of gamer who gets excited with games and after playing a few hours forgets about it, then no. hehe

Offline lestervai

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2015, 01:28:19 PM »
bump sa thread. ano current na nilalaro nyo ngayon? napabili ako ng PSvita ng di oras dahil sa remote play sa ps4. haha