hulika

Author Topic: Anti Simon  (Read 6915 times)

Offline cl0ver13

• Forum Fanatic
Anti Simon
« on: April 19, 2008, 01:24:19 PM »
'la lang...
"You can't kill death." -Lord Bane

Offline ninejuicyjulius

• Banned from AGT
Re: Anti Simon
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 04:06:51 PM »
maganda naman yung Sound of Silence ah! saka yung The Boxer.  :-D
Ows? Di nga?

Offline gracev15

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 11:52:42 PM »
and Garfunkel?? or Simon Cowell??

Offline stilljey

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 01:03:15 AM »
palagay ko si cowell ang tinutukoy nya  :|

Offline AthanVai

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 01:04:03 AM »
Hello darkness my old friend... i've come to talk you again...

:-D

Offline ninejuicyjulius

• Banned from AGT
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 01:43:52 AM »
palagay ko si cowell ang tinutukoy nya  :|

hindi. si Simon Peter.  :-D
Ows? Di nga?

Offline cl0ver13

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2008, 08:58:10 AM »
si simon cowell po tinutukoy ko. dami kasing galit sa kanya. bakit kaya? eh yung iba nyang sinasabi eh may point naman talaga... (^-^)

di ako anti-simon...

Offline drummerboy827

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2008, 10:27:59 AM »
Why does everybody hate Simon? His opinions dont mean anything. AI is a popularity contest! The judge factor doesnt matter. Its the fan votes that matter. They always boo him for saying something frank.
"Fast practice = slow progress"
"Slow practice = fast progress"

Offline daemonite

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2008, 11:34:57 AM »
Those people who hate him are as idiotic as those dumb sh1ts in America who always ego-trip on other races.

I am a Pro Simon, Anti Randy Jackson....

Now that those top 5 in AI are pure Americans, time to take out the other races....

Syesha will go first, then Jason Castro, Then Brooke White, The 2 Davids should be left and David Archuleta will be the winner.

Production Marketing strategy by the makes of American Idol, kinda like Survivor and other reality shows out there....
Drummer / Keyboardist
PrimeApes / Chuckoy Vicuņa Combo
https://soundcloud.com/daemon-keys

Offline chromeknive

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2008, 03:01:55 AM »
@Threadstarter,

AYUS-AYUSIN MO KASI THREAD TITLE AT POST MO.

@daemonite,

According to you, metalheads are "losers and poseurs". Now americans are "dumb sh1ts"? Also, now American Idol only wants "pure Americans" and will take out the "other races"?

Relax will you? And think about what you've been spewing in this sub-forum. IMHO, you're shooting yourself in the foot.

Offline drummerboy827

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2008, 10:00:37 AM »
The people who boo Simon, in my opinion, cant think for themselves.

Offline daemonite

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2008, 12:45:49 PM »
@Threadstarter,

AYUS-AYUSIN MO KASI THREAD TITLE AT POST MO.

@daemonite,

According to you, metalheads are "losers and poseurs". Now americans are "dumb sh1ts"? Also, now American Idol only wants "pure Americans" and will take out the "other races"?

Relax will you? And think about what you've been spewing in this sub-forum. IMHO, you're shooting yourself in the foot.

Haha, maybe your eyes are not open yet, i'm not shooting myself in the foot. I'm just being realistic. If you guys aren't open enough to understand the hell i'm saying, well, that's not my problem. You really need to think to understand and believe....

Here's the logic....Carly Smithson, Ramiele Malubay, Michael Johns, Chikezie got booted out. Carly and Michael Johns are Irish, Ramiele Malubay is Asian, Chikezie is a black country guy, damn man! Open your eyes. Let's look at those who are left. Syesha will be booted out along with Brooke. Top 3 will be Jason Castro (for his beauty), David Cook (REAL Talent) and David Archuleta (He's so cute daw). I maybe wrong with my top 3, and maybe David Cook will be booted out sooner. AI is soooooo a popularity contest.....

Going back to Simon Cowell, i like him better commenting on "Britain's got talent". Actually biased pa sya, search for Connie Talbot on youtube. Nung kinanta nya yung Ben, off-key sobra pero magaganda pa rin comments ni Simon.
Drummer / Keyboardist

Offline chromeknive

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2008, 01:39:39 PM »
Haha, maybe your eyes are not open yet, i'm not shooting myself in the foot. I'm just being realistic. If you guys aren't open enough to understand the hell i'm saying, well, that's not my problem. You really need to think to understand and believe....

Here's the logic....Carly Smithson, Ramiele Malubay, Michael Johns, Chikezie got booted out. Carly and Michael Johns are Irish, Ramiele Malubay is Asian, Chikezie is a black country guy, damn man! Open your eyes. Let's look at those who are left. Syesha will be booted out along with Brooke. Top 3 will be Jason Castro (for his beauty), David Cook (REAL Talent) and David Archuleta (He's so cute daw). I maybe wrong with my top 3, and maybe David Cook will be booted out sooner. AI is soooooo a popularity contest.....

Going back to Simon Cowell, i like him better commenting on "Britain's got talent". Actually biased pa sya, search for Connie Talbot on youtube. Nung kinanta nya yung Ben, off-key sobra pero magaganda pa rin comments ni Simon.

I don't give a hoot about what you think you know about American Idol or its patterns or marketing schemes.

For someone who claims to be intelligent and in the know, you sure spew a helluva lot of fallacies and boneheaded remarks.

Quit the hasty generalizations of metalheads being stupid, posers and out to get you. Quit the racist "dumb sh1ts" remarks against americans.

If you have a point to make, at least attempt to convey them whilst being sensitive and politically correct.

Yes, you are shooting yourself in the foot by being as boneheaded as the people you claim to hate.

I'm just trying to remind you to keep your head clear and have your feet on the ground. You make interesting points and those ideas would be better received if you quit being the ranting, whining victim.

"Opening my eyes" is very different from swallowing your opinions. Don't confuse your opinions with what is "right" and "reality".

I understand everything you're saying. And quite frankly, what I disagree with is the way you say it (sideswiping metalheads and other races).
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 01:41:50 PM by chromeknive »

Offline mayk_bam

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2008, 10:05:33 PM »
popcorn mode... :-D
Ibanez RG530 DX, Korg X50

Offline ninejuicyjulius

• Banned from AGT
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2008, 10:15:32 PM »
maglaro na lang tayo ng Simon Says!  :-D
Ows? Di nga?

Offline drummerboy827

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2008, 09:58:30 AM »
Its too early to assume that AI are racists.

Offline cl0ver13

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2008, 10:16:57 AM »
di naman siguro yung AI yung racists, baka yung mga voters...

Offline gracev15

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2008, 10:20:15 AM »
Too bad, Mike is busy.....Im also waiting for his bout...Go Simon.. I cant believe he is a womanizer..oh British.........prank and proud.

Offline daemonite

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 12:21:58 PM »
I don't give a hoot about what you think you know about American Idol or its patterns or marketing schemes.

For someone who claims to be intelligent and in the know, you sure spew a helluva lot of fallacies and boneheaded remarks.

Quit the hasty generalizations of metalheads being stupid, posers and out to get you. Quit the racist "dumb sh1ts" remarks against americans.

If you have a point to make, at least attempt to convey them whilst being sensitive and politically correct.

Yes, you are shooting yourself in the foot by being as boneheaded as the people you claim to hate.

I'm just trying to remind you to keep your head clear and have your feet on the ground. You make interesting points and those ideas would be better received if you quit being the ranting, whining victim.

"Opening my eyes" is very different from swallowing your opinions. Don't confuse your opinions with what is "right" and "reality".

I understand everything you're saying. And quite frankly, what I disagree with is the way you say it (sideswiping metalheads and other races).

I just don't know if you have been or talked or even with an American. Not all of them ARE as great as you know. A big percentage of crackers are still racists. And if you don't believe me, try going to American Forums and then you'll see. About the metals, have you tried being stared down by a metal dude sa battle like "ano ginagawa nitong pop dito, niluto ata battle bakit nakapasok mga to". I'm not confusing right with reality, i'm saying what's real in the world. Maybe you should explore more or you just like to be the "Hero of the Day". And quite frankly, i don't give a sh1t about it. You can diss and give personal attacks all you can, i don't freakin' care. Be the hero all you can. Maybe i should send you a cape. And maybe those people i diss should reflect all the same. And by the way, i just encountered another metal bonehead last night in a B.O.T.B. Keeps staring at us tapos bubulong sa mga kasama nya tapos titingin mga kasama nya.

*Going back, i said not ALL metalheads are boneheads, meron talaga mga jologs na nagpapakametal na parang t@nga. And FYI, my drum sensei is metal. Sobrang ok sya and we talk all the time about those metal boneheads....

And one more thing, why are you stopping people who speak their opinions, the truth hurts ain't it. Tumanda tayo para makapag-isip so, it's up to the guys who read this kung ano paniniwalaan nila, you do not have to force feed them info that does not exist.

*BTW, nawala ako ng ilang araw dahil nasira pc ko and dami sessions....
Drummer / Keyboardist

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2008, 03:14:06 PM »
AI is soooooo a popularity contest.....

isn't this always the case in a contest wherein the winner gets chosen through votes, and not by the judges themselves? 
PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers

Offline cowboi_way

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2008, 11:14:26 PM »
wow !!! just toured this thread and [gooey brown stuff], i like it. daemonite may have some points and so w. the other guy. this is a free country and everyone is entitled to their opinion. keep up the word war :-D

simon is just fair. and GAYish...
fender standard strat (standard lang)squire by fender strat cali (crap)fender fm 25dsp (crappy)marshall ms-2r (great sounding amp, cool od)yamaha fx370c (ok na rin)kahon - maestro ( nakita sa mag used by escueta)line 6 - floor pod ( yeah  ! )
fender-dc60

Offline Lahed92801

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2008, 09:28:10 PM »
Simon Cowell?

Simon's the one who tells it like it is and IMO his ears are absolutely ace.  :-)

Offline gamelan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 10:26:07 PM »
binabayaran xa para jan... :-D
wrap your troubles in dreams and dream your troubles away

one life to live \m/

Offline drummerboy827

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2008, 10:54:33 AM »
AI is a karaoke show. hehe. I dont understand why singing other people's music would make you famous. A lot of people could sing cover songs even better than the AI dudes. It shows that the star of AI arent the singers or judges, but the show itself. If you put an unknown "good" singer in AI, he is this big hit!

Why dont they just write their own music? Why the hell do they keep on singing cover songs? What matters is the song you make, not your voice. John Lennon cant really sing that good like David Archuletta, but Lennon's damn GOOD at song writing.

Most likely when the winner of AI gets signed, he/she probably wont have a say in the album making. The company will take control over the artist.

Anyway just my opinion.

SAiKKO/KARRLO

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2008, 01:43:14 PM »
I just don't know if you have been or talked or even with an American. Not all of them ARE as great as you know. A big percentage of crackers are still racists. And if you don't believe me, try going to American Forums and then you'll see. About the metals, have you tried being stared down by a metal dude sa battle like "ano ginagawa nitong pop dito, niluto ata battle bakit nakapasok mga to". I'm not confusing right with reality, i'm saying what's real in the world. Maybe you should explore more or you just like to be the "Hero of the Day". And quite frankly, i don't give a sh1t about it. You can diss and give personal attacks all you can, i don't freakin' care. Be the hero all you can. Maybe i should send you a cape. And maybe those people i diss should reflect all the same. And by the way, i just encountered another metal bonehead last night in a B.O.T.B. Keeps staring at us tapos bubulong sa mga kasama nya tapos titingin mga kasama nya.

*Going back, i said not ALL metalheads are boneheads, meron talaga mga jologs na nagpapakametal na parang t@nga. And FYI, my drum sensei is metal. Sobrang ok sya and we talk all the time about those metal boneheads....

And one more thing, why are you stopping people who speak their opinions, the truth hurts ain't it. Tumanda tayo para makapag-isip so, it's up to the guys who read this kung ano paniniwalaan nila, you do not have to force feed them info that does not exist.

*BTW, nawala ako ng ilang araw dahil nasira pc ko and dami sessions....

waw, halatang di nakakaintindi to a. porket [avocado] siya ng mga metal, lahat na ng metal masama. Kung anu ano pang mga pa-epek ang sinasabi. haha palibhasa di makaintindi.