The Musician Forums > Pinoydrums

Brian velasco!!!

<< < (3/7) > >>

maplesyrup:
+100

1 of my fav drummers :wink:

palolo_worm:

--- Quote from: metalmuhlisha on October 14, 2008, 12:14:22 AM ---y as compared to say wolfgang's drummer, who's somewhat stagnant and boring. opinion lang naman. (tbh he sucks. lol)

--- End quote ---
on the contrary, i think Wolf's drumming is superb. One of the pioneers of rock drumming in the Philippines. :)

toybitz:

--- Quote from: palolo_worm on October 23, 2008, 01:14:04 PM ---on the contrary, i think Wolf's drumming is superb. One of the pioneers of rock drumming in the Philippines. :)

--- End quote ---

about wolf vs brian..its a matter of opinion..

as for the pioneer of rock drumming...Pepe Smith gets my vote (with my two hands raised)

bugoy:

--- Quote from: palolo_worm on October 23, 2008, 01:14:04 PM ---on the contrary, i think Wolf's drumming is superb. One of the pioneers of rock drumming in the Philippines. :)

--- End quote ---
si wolf at ang walang kamatayan niyang takatak takatak takatak roll sa snare  :-D

drammer!:
Speaking of brian velasco... napanood nyo na ba yung banda na cosmic love???younger brother ni brian ung drummer!! ang lufffeeeeeetttttt din nya! funky namn and ang soulful nya mag drums. mabigat din sya pumalo. parang brian din ang dating. watch out for him! he's a force to reckon with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version