hulika

Author Topic: Gamot sa TB  (Read 39848 times)

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Gamot sa TB
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2015, 11:28:52 AM »
Not in capsule form?
I cant imagine the taste. Ugh!!

Here is mine....sang lagukan kasi ang pait nung mga maliliit.

yung Isoniazid, lasang vodka  :lol: pero bata ako nun eh so sobrang kadiri talaga  :|
yung Rifampicin naman, "red orange flavor" na tama nga naman, looking back, lasa ngang blood orange. pero ang blood orange medyo acquired taste, para syang orange na may halong pomelo na hindi matamis. so ipagsama mo yung flavor na yun, yung flavor ng white stuff sa pomelo, plus yung "lasang gamot" na malalasahan sa mga suspension (parang sa antibiotics). mas kadiri yung Rifampicin!  :|

naging suki ako ng Choc-O dahil dyan sa mga gamot na yan, kailangan ng panulak eh  :eek:
https://soundcloud.com/sonicassault
Turn up the sympathsizer and give me more waffle.
olive oil garlic tomatoes salt pepper basil oregano thyme chili

Offline freedom04

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2015, 10:29:40 PM »
Ay basta tapusin niyo ang treatment regimen ah. Nakakatakot ung mga drug resistant TB eh. Dami kong naencounter na ganyan sa San Lazaro.
RN. MD. General Surgeon. Bassist. Audiophile.
2 Elegee Custom 5-string Bass. 1979 Ibanez Musician Bass. Mono Vertigo.

Offline fretboard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2015, 04:18:40 PM »
get well soon!
try mo kayang kalabitin baka tumunog...

Offline leygomz

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2016, 07:47:52 PM »
sir kamusta? hindi kaya multi-drug resistant ka na?
I have the best seat in the house right between the guitar and the bass!!!

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2016, 08:21:34 AM »
Hi guys! Salamat sa mga nagreply at nagshare at mga karamay sa pulmonary disease!

Nagpatingin ako sa pulmo ko, Hindi naman sya nagdiagnose ng TB. However pina pulmonary function test ako (spirometry and something else) tapos papa interpret ko next week :)

Sir pallas, kumusta naman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://soundcloud.com/sonicassault
Turn up the sympathsizer and give me more waffle.
olive oil garlic tomatoes salt pepper basil oregano thyme chili

Offline fretboard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2016, 11:35:04 AM »
Hi guys! Salamat sa mga nagreply at nagshare at mga karamay sa pulmonary disease!

Nagpatingin ako sa pulmo ko, Hindi naman sya nagdiagnose ng TB. However pina pulmonary function test ako (spirometry and something else) tapos papa interpret ko next week :)

stay strong and positive

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2016, 11:44:27 AM »

Confirmed na ako na TB. Latest xray shows positive effects ng gamot. I am also a confirmed Hepa B carrier.
Ime to ask the while family to have their chest xrays.

O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2016, 01:27:17 PM »
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline fretboard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2016, 01:30:46 PM »
get well soon pallas

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2016, 01:46:22 AM »

awts. get well soon brother.

Thanks Ralph.
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2016, 01:48:31 AM »
get well soon pallas

Salamat pre.

Halos malunod lunod na nga ako sa kaiinom ng maraming tubig para panangga sa liver damage but I aint complaining.
I'm halfway done on my treatment so its all good.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2016, 11:29:47 AM »
meron ba TB na di airborne o nakakahawa kasi yung friend ko me tb yun diagnosis sa kanya.
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2016, 11:53:20 AM »
meron ba TB na di airborne o nakakahawa kasi yung friend ko me tb yun diagnosis sa kanya.
matic ata paps nakakahawa.
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline Magus

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2016, 01:43:01 PM »
TB is not a death sentence.

Get back on your feet and take care of yourself.

Use it as motivation.

For me, it made me realize that life is damn short.

Get well and kick ass.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2016, 09:31:52 PM »
TB treatment’s high success rate hailed as ‘breakthrough’

A new treatment for drug-resistant tuberculosis patients, that reported a success rate of 82 percent in a study, has been hailed as a “breakthrough” at a medical summit in Britain.

The final results were unveiled at this week’s Union World Conference on Lung Health in Liverpool, north-west England, and showed patients across nine African countries responded remarkably well to the nine-month treatment.

Of the 1,006 TB sufferers who participated in the observational study of the treatment, all of whom were all resistent to TB medicine rifampicin, 734 were deemed fully cured and in a further 87 cases the treatment appeared to have worked.

Out of the remaining patients, 54 did not respond to the treatment, 49 were lost to follow-up, and 82 died.

http://news.mb.com.ph/2016/10/27/tb-treatments-high-success-rate-hailed-as-breakthrough/
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline musicianurse28

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2016, 12:43:49 AM »
Rifampicin
Isoniazid
Pyrazinamide
Ethambutol
Streptomycin
Planning for a Band Rehearsal Studio business. Baka may alam kayong space for rent around QC area lang. Please PM me. Thank you.

Offline jepbueno

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2019, 05:33:32 PM »
Kumusta na kayo guys?

2 months ago, I was diagnosed with this, just finishing my 2nd month of meds this week. 4 months to go.

1 month before I got diagnosed, out of the blue after drinking iced tea I coughed out blood about 4 tbsp. Went to ER, got xray, clear. I was advised to have a follow up check up with an ENT and Gastro. Suspected bleeding is either from throat or stomach since clear ang xray. I had a gastroscopy and laryngoscopy, both clear.

Then I was advised to consult a Pulmonologist because I started having persistent cough, night sweats and most of the time I was light headed. The Pulmo suspected it was just an ordinary infection, gave me Amoxiclav for a week but still I did not get better. Then he instructed me to have TB sputum test, skin test, and CT Scan. Sputum and skin came back negative, CT Scan however has an impression/interpretation of "signs of infection particularly tuberculosis" and also signs of hemorrhage. However, the Pulmo was still not sure because the other tests was negative. So he just gave me cough suppressants.

We started having doubts with the said Pulmo so I consulted another Pulmonologist. It was much better experience talking to the 2nd Pulmo, he had a look at all my labs and said that it was most probably TB, gave me a prescription for TB meds and then a lab referral for QUANTIFERON TB GOLD. Apparently this is the most modern TB test, it's a blood test with the highest accuracy AFAIK. It came back positive and from then on I'm taking the TB meds. My wife also consulted another Pulmo to check if she was infected and thank God she was not. She gave my lab results to her doctor and she also said it was in fact TB. I'm so glad I got a 2nd opinion. After I got the positive TB blood test, I still went to my original Pulmo without telling him I already consulted another one, he advised me to come back after 3 months to see what will happen (SMH).

I feel a lot better now pero inuubo pa rin ako kapag napapagod. At napakadali ko nang mapagod, pero at least hindi na kagaya 2 months ago. Salamat at medyo nababawi ko na rin ang 3kgs na binawas ko, na sobrang hirap ko na-gain last year.

Ang pinakakalaban ko ngayon is anxiety talaga and kapag inaatake ng coughing sobrang di maiwasan mag-isip. nakakastress pala to!

Maganda info dito:
https://www.thetruthabouttb.org/
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 05:35:56 PM by jepbueno »

Offline beansent

• Veteran Member
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2019, 05:21:31 AM »
Hope you get well soon. Saan daw kaya possibly nakuha yan?
good guys i've dealt with: RAPFM,devilmay,tukmol07
amanda,edward_DD,screamo_kid0113,buena.arjay@yahoo.com,dennispalle,marvz_0219,vinz,bossingboss,denden009, markezekiel, jrpogi, bwizett, rimuej, drazenjake

Offline jepbueno

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2019, 06:48:40 AM »
Hindi ko nga alam eh, iniisip ko baka nakuha ko from someone sa bus (long trip) or kung saang public place dito sa manila. Sa mga nabasa ko, through air ang transmission. Usually need na medyo matagal ang exposure (8hrs) and kapag nahawaan ka, magiging active kapag mahina immune system mo. Nung time na yun stressed ako and di ako nakakakain ng maayos eh.

There's latent and active tb. Latent yung nacocontain ng immune system at walang nararamdaman na kung ano. Sabi nga daw 30% ng population ng mundo may TB.

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2019, 02:01:35 AM »

^ uy paps! magaling ka na? buti di nahawa si esmi. get well soon!
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian