hulika

Author Topic: My CALM 2005 Babes Photos  (Read 3433 times)

Offline Tarkuz Toccata

• Philmusicus Addictus
My CALM 2005 Babes Photos
« on: July 11, 2005, 07:46:24 PM »
Clickable Thumbnails

The common saying that the ears are the ultimate judge in music production? To some extent they certainly are, but as we are now aware, they can also be fooled extremely easily. -- "How The Ear Works" (2011) by Emmanuel Deruty

Offline dantuts

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 03:19:12 PM »
swerte mo naman halos lahat ng music events and exhibition napupuntahan mo ... galing ka rin diba ng NAMM ??  :lol:

hehehe
I was alive in the forest
I was cut by the cruel axe
In life I was silent In death I sweetly sing

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 02:05:11 PM »
Tarkuzzz where's that CALM 2005? Shanghai? Taipei? Anong meron diyan? Apart from the chinita babes that is...

Offline Tarkuz Toccata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005, 11:29:48 AM »
I attended the China Audio, Lights, Music (CALM) Expo held at the China International Exhibition Center in Beijing last month. This annual trade show is huge with around 10 to 12 halls filled with products for professional sound, video, lights and music industries. I took pictures of some gear but I think my CALM babes photos are more interesting. Hehe!

After 2 days of business meetings, I went to The Forbidden City for a bit of sightseeing. Wow, the old magnificent palaces are really creepy! They also have this narrow well where a Chinese Emperor's favorite concubine was flung head first by two eunuchs as ordered by the Emperor's mother. Because the well was narrow (about two handspans across), the eunuchs jumped on the shrieking girl to force her down...
The common saying that the ears are the ultimate judge in music production? To some extent they certainly are, but as we are now aware, they can also be fooled extremely easily. -- "How The Ear Works" (2011) by Emmanuel Deruty

Offline Tarkuz Toccata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2005, 07:25:34 PM »
Quote from: dantuts
swerte mo naman halos lahat ng music events and exhibition napupuntahan mo ... galing ka rin diba ng NAMM ??  :lol:

hehehe

Yup, I was also at the PALA show in Singapore two weeks ago...