hulika

Poll

Who'z the better MC>> EMINEM or EYEDEA?!

EMINEM
7 (77.8%)
EYEDEA
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: February 18, 2003, 09:32:09 AM

Author Topic: y0...Eminem or Eyedea?!  (Read 8453 times)

Offline <][p0wEr b0y][>

• Veteran Member
y0...Eminem or Eyedea?!
« on: February 18, 2003, 09:30:29 AM »
Just wanna know what U guys think...

which is better EM or EYEDEA??

later...
<<][I GRAB the MIC and straight KICK your ASS][>>[/b]

Offline <][p0wEr b0y][>

• Veteran Member
y0...Eminem or Eyedea?!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2003, 03:46:45 PM »
just vote... lol even though U don't know Em or EYEDEA hehehe...

i say: both of them are ill MCs in the underground community~

pz!

Offline marylie9

• Veteran Member
y0...Eminem or Eyedea?!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2003, 11:13:20 PM »
hmmmm...eyedea??? i don't really know them?? group ba sila?? well si Eminem nlang....:p
Smile!!! God Loves you!!!

Offline <][p0wEr b0y][>

• Veteran Member
y0...Eminem or Eyedea?!
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2003, 09:16:46 AM »
ahh...EYEDEA is the Blaze Battle Champion of year 2000... i think he beat EM in that competition....

Eyedea is an underground rapper...like EM before!

pz~

Offline **Dark_angel**

huhuhuhu!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2003, 12:58:10 PM »
i dun lyk Eyedea i love Eminem though i lyk him so much he rocks!!!!!!!!!!

~~angel~~
{Naughty but Nice}

No love, no promises, no expectations ... and there's no pain.

Offline <][p0wEr b0y][>

• Veteran Member
y0...Eminem or Eyedea?!
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2003, 03:21:19 PM »
hallo...i bet U don't even know Eyedea...haha S**t! hehe joke g~

Offline reefer1114

• Philmusicus Noobitus
y0...Eminem or Eyedea?!
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2004, 03:05:39 AM »
eyedea is sick but eminem is hands down the best and most influential lyricist reigning at the moment.

Offline pmac

• Philmusicus Noobitus
y0...Eminem or Eyedea?!
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2005, 08:57:09 PM »
Presently, I'll say Eyedea...what kind of music is Eminem making these days? Pure BULL! I miss the Real Slim Shady...

Offline 1604

• Netizen Level
y0...Eminem or Eyedea?!
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2005, 02:16:02 PM »
Eminem, I MEAN EARLY EMINEM, sorry. The part in which he actually had anything actually worth listening to.
PRSman is our forum English Teacher. Please refer to him on courses regarding being an idiot. Thank you.

Offline mish

• Philmusicus Noobitus
y0...Eminem or Eyedea?!
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2005, 02:40:38 PM »
EYEDEA!!!!! .. check out paradise yah'll.. looove it. haha =p
MISH

Offline J.Liquid

• Philmusicus Noobitus
y0...Eminem or Eyedea?!
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2005, 02:54:37 PM »
Eminem.. although he has dipped recently.

Eminem and Eyedea have battled twice, i think? And they've each won once? Not sure on that though.

Offline escay_muzik

• Philmusicus Noobitus
y0...Eminem or Eyedea?!
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2006, 04:05:48 PM »
fist of all eminem used to be a good mc...but now he just constantly puts out a lot of garbage...2nd he was never a good battle mc...if u guys seen the battle of Eminem and MC Juice u'd know what i'm talkin bout...in that battle Em spit lines from "I Just Dont Give a [strawberry]"...his freestyle is WAY too OVER-RATED!!!...he stuttered and used the word "BITCH" like his life depended on it...reason he got his ass handed to him by JUICE...3rd...Em never battled Eyedea...I dont know where u guys get ur info from but u guys need to get on the "411"....

overall as an "MC"...EM is better than Eyedea...to be an MC, it takes more than bein a good battle cat bein able to come off the top.....u gotta have good songs as well as "catchy" songs....that's where Eyedea lacks the skill....stayin underground isnt the "IDEAL" MC....

to "MC" is to "MOVE THE CROWD"...THAT MEANS EVERYBODY...

HOLLA ATCHA BOY!!!!
www.myspace.com/escaymuzik

Offline escay_muzik

• Philmusicus Noobitus
y0...Eminem or Eyedea?!
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2006, 04:05:54 PM »
fist of all eminem used to be a good mc...but now he just constantly puts out a lot of garbage...2nd he was never a good battle mc...if u guys seen the battle of Eminem and MC Juice u'd know what i'm talkin bout...in that battle Em spit lines from "I Just Dont Give a [strawberry]"...his freestyle is WAY too OVER-RATED!!!...he stuttered and used the word "BITCH" like his life depended on it...reason he got his ass handed to him by JUICE...3rd...Em never battled Eyedea...I dont know where u guys get ur info from but u guys need to get on the "411"....

overall as an "MC"...EM is better than Eyedea...to be an MC, it takes more than bein a good battle cat bein able to come off the top.....u gotta have good songs as well as "catchy" songs....that's where Eyedea lacks the skill....stayin underground isnt the "IDEAL" MC....

HOLLA ATCHA BOY!!!!

Offline escay_muzik

• Philmusicus Noobitus
y0...Eminem or Eyedea?!
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2006, 04:06:05 PM »

HOLLA ATCHA BOY!!!!

Offline jtech

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Em or Eyedea?
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2006, 02:55:12 AM »
he's right haha... EM writes well... he did and i know he still could. I guess he just got a bit to greedy in result droppin the garbage we now are hearin...

Em spittin real live [gooey brown stuff]? since when? the 8 Mile movie probably got into them haha...

Eyedea is dope but i gues he still needs to work on his [gooey brown stuff]. this cat has skills but got a weak personality... then again thats only if you ask me