The Music Forums > Free-for-all Artists forum

IV of Spades anyone?

<< < (3/14) > >>

beansent:
daming sobrang gagaling na banda sa underground scene without the studio edit pure talent, yun iba pinili yun ganun dahil ayaw ng outside intervention sa craft nila. yun mga naririnig saa radio mukhang maganda mukhang magaling kasi fine tuned na yun mga yun na maging maganda sa pandinig ng masa.

pero they sound good ngayon

marzi:
teka, paano naging pogi yung kahawig ni Weng Weng?

Ralph_Petrucci:

--- Quote from: marzi on April 04, 2019, 09:26:54 AM ---teka, paano naging pogi yung kahawig ni Weng Weng?

--- End quote ---

ask dem kids hahahaha

robinonibor:
iba na ata fetish ng teenies ngayon  :lol:

Kennyadry:

--- Quote from: Ralph_Petrucci on April 03, 2019, 01:54:40 PM ---"on the other hand, hold up, you like IVOS because they are skilled, but don't like Juan Karlos because...?
--- End quote ---

"I believe IVOS arrangement are far more sophiscated than Juan Karlos... take note..."I believe"

--- Quote from: Ralph_Petrucci on April 03, 2019, 01:54:40 PM --- objectively speaking kasi they are both at par in terms of skill. IMHO. "
--- End quote ---

I don't know what you meant by objectively, how do you measure their skill objectively? Can you be precise by showing us your objective analysis of their skill?

--- Quote from: Ralph_Petrucci on April 03, 2019, 01:54:40 PM --- also, people are not labeling them as the savior of OPM, you are, in your above first post in this thread :) 
--- End quote ---

You are absolutely misrepresenting me...read back please...

I said... "So I guess, I can accept it, if people would label them as the "savior" of the OPM. I think I would.

"If people" ....It's very different from saying "People are labelling them"

I was very clear from the beginning... "I think" they are the savior of the OPM

--- Quote from: Ralph_Petrucci on April 03, 2019, 01:54:40 PM --- my point is, yeah, IVOS is pretty good I guess, but to call them saviors of OPM is a bit of a stretch.
--- End quote ---

Your opinion...my opinion :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version